Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What would your super power be?

Koreyomg

What super power would you choose?

List:

http://powerlisting....s_and_Abilities

I would chose Astrakinesis

http://powerlisting....al_Imprisonment

Also Called

Astrakinesis

Astral Energy Manipulation

Capabilities

The user is capable of controlling astral energy and shoot bursts of astral energy from their bodies. This allows them to travel to the astral plane and interact there, seeing spirits, making spirits visible to others, astral trapping and potentially harming the dead. The user is also capable of allowing others temporarily to be able to astral project, block others from astral projecting, sending them back to their bodies if they had already projected.

Applications

Astral Projection

Astral Suggestion

Astral Premonition

Astral Trapping

Astral Vision

Mediumship

Psionic Manipulation

Allow others to project their spirits

Send users of Astral Projection back to their bodies or even trapped in the astral plane.

Prevent users of Astral Projection from projecting their spirit

s31sg5.gif

Edited by Koreyomg
  • Like 3

enhanced regeneration at a master level, i want to live for ever and learn every thing i can. read books, martial arts, musical instruments

• Like 2

Invisibility. I'd steal a fortune and generally cause havoc while laughing uproariously.

• Like 1

You better go for more than just invisibility then; I would suggest undetectability.

• Like 2

If I had to live in world were everyone has a super power I would choose not to have one, just have to be different...

• Like 2

the power to strip others from their super power

• Like 6

You better go for more than just invisibility then; I would suggest undetectability.

Nah. No danger = no fun. :)

• Like 3

If I had to live in world were everyone has a super power I would choose not to have one, just have to be different...

Nice super power

• Like 1

enhanced regeneration at a master level, i want to live for ever and learn every thing i can. read books, martial arts, musical instruments

Could you handle the heartache of living forever. Watching your kids etc die? (Am just curious)

I've always kinda wondered how mind control, or even mind reading, might work. My mind is not like a book that one might read; it jumps all over the place. I suppose one might pick up clues to my mood, but you can do that looking at my face.

The ability to convince Mrs.E that I'm working hard in the stable block when in fact, I'm down the pub!

• Like 5

I'd want my super power to be something that would help bring peace to the world. I'd want to be able to stop all of the violence.

• Like 2

I feel sorry for anyone who would be cursed with that. Because I believe the after life is a new beginning to full consciousness and look forward to it. If I had to live eternity on this hell ball and never experience the spirit life I would go insane.

I've always kinda wondered how mind control, or even mind reading, might work. My mind is not like a book that one might read; it jumps all over the place. I suppose one might pick up clues to my mood, but you can do that looking at my face.

In my studies I have come to believe that we are all one of the same and all our thoughts are floating around in the zero point field which anyone has access to with the right abilities. Hence the real life beings with physic abilities proven past random. I heard they were even able to photograph a dull electronic field around ourselves when thinking. I believe it would simply be grabbing the thoughts from around you as they are passing through. Would make sense if things like that were proven.

I'd want my super power to be something that would help bring peace to the world. I'd want to be able to stop all of the violence.

No one person can ever bring peace to this world. The only one who can is every-one. In order to create world peace everyone would need to shift into a higher mindset, which will probably happen in approx 22,000 years or so during the golden age.

Yeah -- Enlightenment

Good choice. That is why I would choose the ability to manipulate astral energy. In other words the ability to experience the spiritual realm while still existing on this physical plane. I could guide people who are lost and help those on the wrong path. Appear in their dreams, Send evil spirits back to the spirit realm, Force or block astral projection of others, travel to any astral plane etc... Would be amazing. =]

Edited by Koreyomg

We are all really quite alone in our solipsistic little world, using feeble language to let others know about us, but how little we can say compared to how much we feel and think.

• Like 1

The ability to phase through solid objects at will.

You would be bullet proof, would not need to use doors, could walk through walls, floors, ceilings.

• Like 1

like dl hawkins from heroes... except he got shot and died xd

Edited by Koreyomg

I would say maybe the ability to see things from the other person's perspective.

I would choose the ability to create anything I can mentally concieve of...

Example:

If I think of a process for curing a certain disease, I can construct a device (serum/whatever) to do that...

And I would provide it for a single use charge of $1 (or 1 Euro/whatever) - to keep it honest...

• Like 1

Does immortality count? I would choose that to see how mankind develops... Well it's mostly a selfish power, frankly speaking.

• Like 1

That could be a dangerous power to have; you might end up all alone on an uninhabitable planet for a few billion years.

That's a risk I'm willing to take. It could be a dreadful superpower because everyone you know will die eventually. Nevertheless, I'm thrilled with the possibility to have time to learn everything I want, to gather as much information and knowledge as possible.

What will you do with this knowledge?

(My doctors are not too optimistic about my long-term prospects. With that in mind a friend says he envies that I have all the free time now to study. My reaction tends to be, what for?)