Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pair of Eyeballs found at gas station

seeder

Gotta luv the weird news haven't you? Except its real of course... I mean there you are, seeing someone throw something in the bin....which ignites your curiosity because its such an unusual thing to see nowadays I admit....so you go over, reach in, pull out ta box with a pair of - possibly Human eyeballs in it. Looking quite confused I might add....

"Pair of Eyeballs found at gas station after two men caught on surveillance camera leaving medical box in trash can"

A pair of eyeballs in a medical box ended up in a trash can at a gas station, police said today. A worker at a Conoco station in Kansas City, Missouri called police after finding the cardboard box late on Wednesday. The box was labeled, 'Keep refrigerated'. Authorities aren't sure if the eyes are human, or whether any crime has been committed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2300663/Pair-eyeballs-gas-station-trash-Kansas-City.html

wonder if the owner has been looking for them? Ah no...cancel that thought :w00t:

• Like 2

I'm hoping prank. Pigs eyes from a butcher or something.

• Like 2

I'm hoping prank. Pigs eyes from a butcher or something.

hehehe... the Police having been looking into it quite seriously, while keeping an eye out for similar offences :w00t:

• Like 1

aye aye, whats this 'ear then, I nose you don't I. cough cough.

• Like 1

Gotta luv the weird news haven't you? Except its real of course... I mean there you are, seeing someone throw something in the bin....which ignites your curiosity because its such an unusual thing to see nowadays I admit....so you go over, reach in, pull out ta box with a pair of - possibly Human eyeballs in it. Looking quite confused I might add....

Okay so were the eyeballs that were found looking quite confused or was it the person who found them who looked confused?

• Like 2

Okay so were the eyeballs that were found looking quite confused or was it the person who found them who looked confused?

It was the eyeballs...

• Like 1

Maybe someone saw something that made their eyes pop out of their head.

Edited by Hilander
  • Like 1

Maybe someone saw something that made their eyes pop out of their head.

I guess in that case then there can be no looking back.... :w00t:

Anyway, slightly off topic, but...I always buy fish with their heads on, and therefore with their eyes in... doing it that way I know one fish will see me thru the week

• Like 1

*Major puntime*

An eyeopener, that's for sure.

Seeing is believing.

An eye(s) for an eye(s)?

Hope the victim's name is not Iris.

I hope they're taking a deep look into this.

Somebody extremely religious was offended, so they plucked them out.

Somebody is gonna haft start keeping an eye out for this sort of thing.

Okay...I'm done now.

• Like 1

"The box was labeled, 'Keep refrigerated'.

Authorities aren't sure if the eyes are human, or whether any crime has been committed."

I hope some poor soul isn't lying somewhere with his/her eyes gouged out.

"The box was labeled, 'Keep refrigerated'.

Authorities aren't sure if the eyes are human, or whether any crime has been committed."

I hope some poor soul isn't lying somewhere with his/her eyes gouged out.

Maybe unlikely if they were in a medical container.... most likely a cadaver or cornea transplant