Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Term 'Illegal Immigrant' dropped by press

Drayno

Could you tell me how they weed through and eliminate every individual voter who isn't required to show any kind of ID? It's common knowledge many people get their utility bills turned on under false pretenses. When this is the only form of ID that is required how can you say it doesn't exist?

First, the local election commisions do this very job. That's part of the reason why elections are not final for almost a month or more later.

Second, there has been no documented case of voter fraud. So the "common knowledge" you espouse is nothing more than an old wives tale.

Third, there is a huge difference between voter REGISTRATION fraud and voter fraud. There is lot's of registration fraud and the local election commissioners ferret that out. It's an important job.

Second, there has been no documented case of voter fraud. So the "common knowledge" you espouse is nothing more than an old wives tale.

So, the cases I personally know of, and the people who actually brag about getting away with such things, are just in my imagination? If you are not in touch with such people it can only lead me to believe you have lead a very sheltered life.

• Like 2

So, the cases I personally know of, and the people who actually brag about getting away with such things, are just in my imagination? If you are not in touch with such people it can only lead me to believe you have lead a very sheltered life.

I have never known anyone to personally commit voter fraud. There were some people arrested for registration fraud in my state, so they did not get away with it.

I have never known anyone to personally commit voter fraud. There were some people arrested for registration fraud in my state, so they did not get away with it.

It's amazing what you hear when people don't think you are paying attention or don't think you are close enough to actually hear what they are saying. Some people just think we're cool and wouldn't care. We have a business in a bad area of town and a lot of people in the neighborhood are our customers.

People actually sue others for money owed from an illegal transaction, such as insurance fraud, freely admitting their crime to the court. How smart is that?

• Like 1

If there have been no documented cases of voter fraud someone isn't doing their job.

• Like 1

So, the cases I personally know of, and the people who actually brag about getting away with such things, are just in my imagination?

braggerts are not a verified case of voter fraud. They are braggerts.

braggerts are not a verified case of voter fraud. They are braggerts.

Yeah...like when they brag they stole something and then bring it to you to see if you want to buy it. :rolleyes:

You do know the police catch people all of the time because the idiots couldn't keep their mouths shut?

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1