Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Conspiracy websites under attack

Jeremiah65

They may be paranoid but there really is someone trying to shut them down!

• Like 7

Whenever i look up "wierd stuff"... My browser will go slow sometimes. lol

• Like 5

One of my friends owns his own domain and can run reports to see where he gets hits from. He gets many from US government url's and even some from.....wait for it....groom lake. Most of his content is about guitars, skateboarding and his kid.

• Like 4

Gosh,could they maybe all be really posting the ...the ...TRUTH

....and ...and .....they don't want people to SEE IT .The sandy hook questions ,and the billions of bullets bought,have raised eyebrows in the main stream .

I watch both of those on occaision ,but I post actively on a couple of others . I will let you know if we get attacked .

Given how many people here do banter about this,I home UM is safe .

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 4

Freedom of speech is on its last leg.

• Like 9

One of my friends owns his own domain and can run reports to see where he gets hits from. He gets many from US government url's and even some from.....wait for it....groom lake. Most of his content is about guitars, skateboarding and his kid.

Wow, that's creepy.

Neither ATS nor GPL appear to be under a DoS attack at this moment.

Edit: Not sure about this anymore I was able to surf through ATS for about 5 min, now I can't access them

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
  • Like 1

Well...ats just came back online....weirdly...there is nothing yet explaining the 'down time"....I have a hunch the DDOS attacks are not an accident.

Look....let's be honest.

I do not always agree with the "fringe" thinkers. I was not a fan of those that thought Sandy Hook was a false flag. I understand why they thought that....I understand why it looked weird....but I just think it was a tragedy and everyone scambled for something to help their psyche accept it.

I DO think that someone...somewhere...fears free thought. Someone does not like the places that allows the most outlandish of thought...even when it can rationally be justified...and there is a lot of that these days.

Thee is something broken right now and none of us really know what it is. The info is chaotic....our service is broken....something is astray.

Is it a grand conspiracy?....maybe. Is it some other-worldly influence...doubtful. Humanity is a big enough agent of disinfo...don't really need help.

All I can say is what I think. This is a good site because it is below the radar. We are fairly safe to share what we think without a train of shills and disinfo agents to challenge us...the other two...not so much.

I do believe something is fishy...I will not pretend to even have a clue what that is....call it a "gut feeling"....something is astray and it is going to eventually effect how we speak to one another and how we express our thoughts.....it worries me. maybe the old sayng from a movie...as harsh as it sounds is not so far from wrong....

'Pray for death".....

• Like 3

I use ATS quite a bit. I remember not so long ago someone on there did a thread just like this. It would appear that these attacks have been going on for a while and different conspiracy sites have been hit. It's been stated before that the government could be behind these attacks. I think it might just be the government who is responsible for them.

• Like 1

Yesterday I wrote something for the 'Sandy Hook 'Exposed'?' thread, clicked on 'post' and my computer just shut itself down completely! Black screen, no sound. When I got it up and running again my post had disappeared ....... *cue X-Files music* :lol:

• Like 3

As the world's power structure continues to lose more power and as they are losing the ability to create indentured servants of the masses, they are going to strike and hard. There is no question whatsoever that you will need to make sure and get the email addresses, perhaps phone numbers and less likely, physical addresses from your favorite posters, the people with which you want to stay in contact.

But we are indeed headed towards revolutions and the subsequent power of The People. Heck we already have that power. The powers that be just don't want us to know it.

In Robert A. Heinlein's THE MOON IS A HARSH MISTRESS shows the organizational structure of a revolution. They consist of cells of three, who then have cells of three, who then have additional cells of three, until it reaches huge geometric proportions. People in hardware and softwares for computers will be the ones to lead this. Let them do it. Each of us will have a role to play. We must have faith that everyone will be playing their own roles.

In the meantime, my suggestions:

Do not use international banking. If you are in them, get out of them.

Keep your coins. ONce the power structure is down, they may well be the mainstay currency as you struggle to trade and barter.

Stock up on food and learn to grow your own (f-K Monsanto, the anti-christ corporation! Nothing they do will save you.)

Go heirloom. Grow chia if you can, IMHO, since I think it is a worthwhile household staple.

Remember to be your neighbor's friend. Know their virtues and skills. It is necessary for you to get along with them.

If there is a diaster in your area, remember that is it not the government that will save you, IMHO, and as national experience has shown. It is your neighbors and coworkers who will be the ones to save your lives.

Make sure your friends and neighbors know CPR and first aid.

Make sure you have first aid kits with triple antibiotics and bandages.

Get small household wind turbines, about the size of sat dishes and the accessories that they require to be used with ease.

If you cannot buy solar cells, learn to make them yourself.

If you don't already garden, take it up. Start saving seeds. Start trading seeds.

How you survive will be directly related to how you treat others.

The powers that be, as they lose more and more power, will be ON us hard. Stand up to them.

I can only say what I know...and no...I am not going to post links....go to them and search your own info...DO NOT NUKE MY THREAD because I mention other sites...it is relevant damn it....

A couple of the top of the line conspiracy websites have recently been under massive ddos attacks...above top secret and god like productions...

Apparently GLP has some serious software and they have staved off the attacks....ATS...not so much...they have been down all day.

So ...why is this...is it just ornery kids?...No, I don't think so...I think it is someone afraid of the exchange of ideas.

Both of these sites have their drawbacks....ats expects everyone to be politically correct and is a nanny on language (I don't assume that is familiar here..... /sarcasm...yeah...you nanny's get it I hope)

GLP is def a free speaking community, but they are a pseudo pay site and they routinely ban non paying contributors every month or so....you'll need to get the ip swapper for Firefox if you want to follow that site regularly....

The point being....someone is trying to take down the "fringe" sites...the places where people share the weirdest of ideas. Now I will be the first to say that often...the ideas expressed on these sites are absolute bullshizm....madness....BUT....people should be free to say those things. "Freedom of speech" anyone?

I am going to keep watching this...there is something astray here. "Anonymous" generally promotes free speech...so it is not them....I am assuming it is whoever would be threatened by the topics of conversation....and who would that be?....oh snap...our current administration...that is who...and the dirty bastardos that have taken over our electoral process...they don't like it when we compare notes....

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 3

Freedom of speech is on its last leg.

sadly, I have to agree. The idea has started to creep into my consciousness, such as censoring myself when it comes to posting on some sites.

• Like 6

Yesterday I wrote something for the 'Sandy Hook 'Exposed'?' thread, clicked on 'post' and my computer just shut itself down completely! Black screen, no sound. When I got it up and running again my post had disappeared ....... *cue X-Files music* :lol:

Oh yeah, this doesn't surprise me.

I have started recording just what Coast To Caost Am episodes are being interferred with by something. It highlights the information that we are not "supposed" to know and believe.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

It is not on it's last leg. It is just going to get harder to do. But The Un-elected Powers WILL FALL (and they are falling now). You must believe that.

We The People = We The Power.

Refuse to be indentured.

sadly, I have to agree. The idea has started to creep into my consciousness, such as censoring myself when it comes to posting on some sites.

Edited by regeneratia

One of the other forums I frequent says they have been targeted .

The mods said its been going on cor about two weeks,and theyve been dealing with it behind the scenes. They added,any blogger that threatens exposure of conspiracy,that may just in fact be truth ,has also been targeted . Some have been arrested in the past if I'm not mistaken .

The mods from this forum think it has something to do with this :

The pentagon is behind it ;)

http://rt.com/usa/alexander-cyber-command-offensive-209/

Edited by Simbi Laveau

One of the other forums I frequent says they have been targeted .

The mods said its been going on cor about two weeks,and theyve been dealing with it behind the scenes. They added,any blogger that threatens exposure of conspiracy,that may just in fact be truth ,has also been targeted . Some have been arrested in the past if I'm not mistaken .

The mods from this forum think it has something to do with this :

The pentagon is behind it ;)

http://rt.com/usa/al...-offensive-209/

I've also heard of people being arrested for some of the things they post as well as being under watch. Regardless, targeting someone for speaking freely about something rather it be true or not is crazy. Which brings to mind the quote from V for Vendetta about how government should fear it's people. I think we have more power than we think we have and the government is afraid of that and will do anything to stop that.

Something inky is going on.

• Like 3

Thanks folks...i am tickled to death to know that others visit the two "big boy" sites of insanity. Lets be honest. here....of the sites allowed for conversation...for the most part...freedom of thought is what matters. ATS gets a little punky (as does others...erm...erm...erm) about language choices..but aside from the vernaculars and verbage.....it opens a lot of doors.....there are a LOT of people watching things. People get so stupid over the choice of words...they ned to shut up and let people express...regardless of the choice of words.

GLP....for whatever reasons...just annoys me...here we have the damn near perfect sight....spoiled over money....because they don't kiss coprorate ass and restrict language and conversation...they are not overwhelmingly popular among the corporations for marketing...so they rely on membership....its like 10 bucks a month....

GLP def has to be the king of "doom"....there is a doom going on everyday there....it's kinda funny but...on one hand...it speaks truth...we are always a breath away from falling completely apart.

All I want is just to get information. There are a lot of "disinfo sources...aka...the main stream media...but these guys....god bless them....always have back up for the insanity they are pointing out....

Do not disrespect the sight of the origins....this is a good sight....don't drag it into the info wars...so to speak.....I like this sight for a ton of reasons beyond the political ones....I like alternative history...I like the UFO series.....I don't necessarily agree but oh well....this is a great forum....let us leave it out of the fights. I bring this to you so you might know more....what you do with that is your choice....gotta love freewill....

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 1

Man the Imagination is a wonderful thing,Lets not muck it up by believing theres really a Big-Brother ! :gun:

Yeah skater boy....these "elusive sites"....are so out of touch...none of us can relate.... :rolleyes:

Look... am not trying to cause a site war...I jut want folks to have information and the sources of that information. Both sites have so true blue folks all about exposing fallacy.

Enjoy.....look them up and be happy....between all of them...we night find a clue.

• Like 1

*snip*

Jeremiah65 another outburst like that and I will close this thread.

My computer shut down when I looked at a You Tube clip concerning an activist who was investigated by the FBI. It was a clip of a talk show that discussed his case, not a clip from him. It may or may not have been a coincidence, but I was taken aback by the timing of it. That was the first time that my computer malfunctioned in this specific way. I'm not linked to activist or extremist groups from the Left or the Right. I've often researched them, though. It would have been a shame if our representatives had passed a new "guilt by association of association" law that let alphabet agencies track individuals just for *visiting* sites like ATS. I once thought that we would never get to that Orwellian place, but we all went through naive phases.

• Like 5

Best watch out they don't try to groom the kid.

• Like 1

If i was a hacker, i would use conspiracy web sites to train my skills and test my software - such sites are great for this ;)

If i was a hacker, i would use conspiracy web sites to train my skills and test my software - such sites are great for this ;)

And if i were a fool, i'd believe you that hackers would target anti estabishment discussion forums for training.

All this talk about something not being right in society, but what can we do? I don't have the full facts. I cant spend my life investigating and exposing corruption as i have to work for a living. I cant run for any elected position without finacial backing, especially if my platform is based on what most people believe to be a conspiracy.

• Like 1