Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Conspiracy websites under attack

Jeremiah65

My computer shut down when I looked at a You Tube clip concerning an activist who was investigated by the FBI. It was a clip of a talk show that discussed his case, not a clip from him. It may or may not have been a coincidence, but I was taken aback by the timing of it. That was the first time that my computer malfunctioned in this specific way. I'm not linked to activist or extremist groups from the Left or the Right. I've often researched them, though. It would have been a shame if our representatives had passed a new "guilt by association of association" law that let alphabet agencies track individuals just for *visiting* sites like ATS. I once thought that we would never get to that Orwellian place, but we all went through naive phases.

YouTube,googlemaps , and google have both been monitoring everything we do. What we watch,where we go,where we eat ,what we search .

They share it all as well,as does facebook .

Avoi google at all costs ,was put out there a while ago,but no one paid attention .unfortunately ,there aren't many other vid hosting sites with a way to watch most stuff out there.

Vimeo doesn't even come close...yet

• Like 2

Jeremiah65 another outburst like that and I will close this thread.

I see you didn't close the thread....I am not a terrible person, but I do get passionate.

How can folks seriously think it is ok to dominate free speech and freewill? I don't get it. I understand that some folks are all about being concerned for the "kiddies"....but guess what?...they have heard far worse than I will ever say by the time the are 7 years old. Not building a solid argument that route.

What all of us want and expect is freedom of speech....freedom of expression...now I know the rules...I know that someone owns a site they can dictate terms....but OMG...that is so against the idealism they profoundly proclaim....no it is not ok to censor speech....that is the whole point of freedom. Sure, we might could choose better and more eloquent words...but free speech is free speech and anyone that plays the "this is my site" card really needs to look at what they are trying to promote....are you "really" about freedom?

Are you "really" for free speech?....I think not...I think you are a nanny and that is somewhat scary.

I love this quiet little site and I will do my best to not offend it...but a reciprocity of fairness is in order....speech is speech....words are words...they are only as powerful or ugly as you personally allow them to be...words do not harm me or upset me...they are vehicles of thought expression....you should allow people to use whatever ones they feel they need to so that they can fully express their thoughts....

but hey....just my opinion....

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 1

You are right, Unexplained Mysteries is a privately owned web site and as such we reserve the right to remove any post that we deem to be inappropriate, offensive or intentionally disruptive, or to take any action necessary against any member whose behaviour we deem to be inappropriate, offensive or intentionally disruptive.

Your posts were removed because they were rude and uncalled for. Freedom of speech does not allow you the right to become offensive towards other members. If you are prepared to conduct yourself in a manner in accordance to the rules to which we hold all of our members to, then there will be no further issues.

• Like 5

YouTube,googlemaps , and google have both been monitoring everything we do. What we watch,where we go,where we eat ,what we search .

Avoi google at all costs ,was put out there a while ago,but no one paid attention .unfortunately ,there aren't many other vid hosting sites with a way to watch most stuff out there.

Daily Motion shows clips. It's not as gargantuan as You Tube, though. It's a shame that Google owns it, because it likely keeps records of both searches and viewings. It's all about data-mining. I'm sure that both commercial and government agencies and entities constantly use the collected statistics for their own purposes. A motorcycle club announced their parties on its Facebook page, and the police always busted them. The busts stopped when the announcements stopped. They found new hangouts for their parties too.

• Like 1

wierd My site has been flagged because we mentioned the New World Order.

• Like 1

I see you didn't close the thread....I am not a terrible person, but I do get passionate.

O

How can folks seriously think it is ok to dominate free speech and freewill? I don't get it. I understand that some folks are all about being concerned for the "kiddies"....but guess what?...they have heard far worse than I will ever say by the time the are 7 years old. Not building a solid argument that route.

What all of us want and expect is freedom of speech....freedom of expression...now I know the rules...I know that someone owns a site they can dictate terms....but OMG...that is so against the idealism they profoundly proclaim....no it is not ok to censor speech....that is the whole point of freedom. Sure, we might could choose better and more eloquent words...but free speech is free speech and anyone that plays the "this is my site" card really needs to look at what they are trying to promote....are you "really" about freedom?

Are you "really" for free speech?....I think not...I think you are a nanny and that is somewhat scary.

I love this quiet little site and I will do my best to not offend it...but a reciprocity of fairness is in order....speech is speech....words are words...they are only as powerful or ugly as you personally allow them to be...words do not harm me or upset me...they are vehicles of thought expression....you should allow people to use whatever ones they feel they need to so that they can fully express their thoughts....

but hey....just my opinion....

She's not being a nanny ,just keeping it PG rated ,which is just how things are run here . Each forum has its own etiquette ,and well,we are guests at each one.

Everyone knows im very opinionated and wordy too . I try to watch what I say ,but I get carried away too . People outside of the USA ,dont feel the same urgency we do about some of this,because they dont feel the walls closing in,the same way we do.

• Like 2

People outside of the USA ,dont feel the same urgency we do about some of this,because they dont feel the walls closing in,the same way we do.

* currently struggling to hold walls back * :cry:

• Like 1

'Pray for death".....

I'm not going to waste time praying for it if things go seriously t*ts-up, I'm just going to get on with it! much as I admire regeneratia's way of thinking(see below), I haven't got the energy, strength or enthusiasm for it ..... I'll leave that to the young ones.

As the world's power structure continues to lose more power and as they are losing the ability to create indentured servants of the masses, they are going to strike and hard. There is no question whatsoever that you will need to make sure and get the email addresses, perhaps phone numbers and less likely, physical addresses from your favorite posters, the people with which you want to stay in contact.

But we are indeed headed towards revolutions and the subsequent power of The People. Heck we already have that power. The powers that be just don't want us to know it.

In Robert A. Heinlein's THE MOON IS A HARSH MISTRESS shows the organizational structure of a revolution. They consist of cells of three, who then have cells of three, who then have additional cells of three, until it reaches huge geometric proportions. People in hardware and softwares for computers will be the ones to lead this. Let them do it. Each of us will have a role to play. We must have faith that everyone will be playing their own roles.

In the meantime, my suggestions:

Do not use international banking. If you are in them, get out of them.

Keep your coins. ONce the power structure is down, they may well be the mainstay currency as you struggle to trade and barter.

Stock up on food and learn to grow your own (f-K Monsanto, the anti-christ corporation! Nothing they do will save you.)

Go heirloom. Grow chia if you can, IMHO, since I think it is a worthwhile household staple.

Remember to be your neighbor's friend. Know their virtues and skills. It is necessary for you to get along with them.

If there is a diaster in your area, remember that is it not the government that will save you, IMHO, and as national experience has shown. It is your neighbors and coworkers who will be the ones to save your lives.

Make sure your friends and neighbors know CPR and first aid.

Make sure you have first aid kits with triple antibiotics and bandages.

Get small household wind turbines, about the size of sat dishes and the accessories that they require to be used with ease.

If you cannot buy solar cells, learn to make them yourself.

If you don't already garden, take it up. Start saving seeds. Start trading seeds.

How you survive will be directly related to how you treat others.

The powers that be, as they lose more and more power, will be ON us hard. Stand up to them.

I agree with what you say here, but it's really only possible for young-ish fit people to carry it out. The other problem is(although it depends on where you live), it won't matter how organised you are in rural areas once people start flooding out of cities looking for food etc.

Yesterday I wrote something for the 'Sandy Hook 'Exposed'?' thread, clicked on 'post' and my computer just shut itself down completely! Black screen, no sound. When I got it up and running again my post had disappeared ....... *cue X-Files music* :lol:

The only other time my PC has done this was when I replied to someone who had commented on a YouTube video about the US military. Without going into detail, let's just say I was being negative about it ..........

Edited by ouija ouija
  • Like 3

wierd My site has been flagged because we mentioned the New World Order.

Okay, I see this didnt get much attention, What Im trying to say is this:

I checked up on the sites that was mentioned, and well lets just say that those sites and mine have the mention of New World Order and well now these sites are being attempted to be taken down or watched.

So if this site goes down well just hopefully you guys have gotten the hint.

I rotate search engines. And I also use some off-brand search engines.

I don't do facebook. I don't do twitter. I don't do myspace.

I don't ever use my real name, on a website, or on my computer. I have a computer for private stuff and it is not hooked up to the internet, while I carry it with me just about everywhere. Of course, it is good because there are some confidentiality and HIPPA issues to deal with.

I like Vimeo, Crackle, snagfilms but they don't have my real name either.

This is real

I can only say what I know...and no...I am not going to post links....go to them and search your own info...DO NOT NUKE MY THREAD because I mention other sites...it is relevant damn it....

A couple of the top of the line conspiracy websites have recently been under massive ddos attacks...above top secret and god like productions...

Apparently GLP has some serious software and they have staved off the attacks....ATS...not so much...they have been down all day.

So ...why is this...is it just ornery kids?...No, I don't think so...I think it is someone afraid of the exchange of ideas.

Both of these sites have their drawbacks....ats expects everyone to be politically correct and is a nanny on language (I don't assume that is familiar here..... /sarcasm...yeah...you nanny's get it I hope)

GLP is def a free speaking community, but they are a pseudo pay site and they routinely ban non paying contributors every month or so....you'll need to get the ip swapper for Firefox if you want to follow that site regularly....

The point being....someone is trying to take down the "fringe" sites...the places where people share the weirdest of ideas. Now I will be the first to say that often...the ideas expressed on these sites are absolute bullshizm....madness....BUT....people should be free to say those things. "Freedom of speech" anyone?

I am going to keep watching this...there is something astray here. "Anonymous" generally promotes free speech...so it is not them....I am assuming it is whoever would be threatened by the topics of conversation....and who would that be?....oh snap...our current administration...that is who...and the dirty bastardos that have taken over our electoral process...they don't like it when we compare notes....

Well a lot of these conspiracy sites are anti-Semitic - openly - and others are pretty much all unified in being anti-Israel. So, considering that 10% of hacks on the internet originate from Israel, it isn't too difficult to imagine a whole lot of p***ed off Jews with a major, unified grudge.

• Like 2

Good this is getting attention. I agree with the survival, but it is very limited. We will need more than that. Im working on research for that for my site, but it is going slow...

911 Conspiracy websites and 911 Truthers are not credible at all. Let's remember how they claimed that a photo, which depicted thermal cuts on the steel columns at ground zero, was evidence that thermite was planted and used to cut those steel columns. Well, it wasn't long before a video was released which revealed that clean-up crews, not thermite, had cut the steel columns.

Edited by skyeagle409

I think the Key word in here has been ,"Is this Real " that purty much sums it all up in three words.

But was it three words ? :whistle:

I think the Key word in here has been ,"Is this Real " that purty much sums it all up in three words.

But was it three words ? :whistle:

I think it is real, unfortunately. Conspiracy websites have proven vulnerable to receiving false and misleading information, which was the case when the mini-nuke and the WTC7 video hoaxes were planted and then, spewed all over the Internet by 911 conspiracist. Eventually, the hoaxes were revealed but not before the damage was done.

Another example is where they claimed that United 93 landed at Cleveland airport and that its passengers were seen being taken away. Little did they know at the time, was that the airliner they claimed was United 93, was actually Delta 1989, which was a B-767, and United 93 was a B-757. The passengers the 911 conspiracist have said were from United 93, were actually scientist who'd disembarked from an KC-135, which has four engines vs. two engines for United 93.

There are those who continue to claim that no aircraft struck the WTC buildings or into the Pentagon despite videos and photos of aircraft wreckage all over the crash site. Some have said that missiles, not aircraft were used despite the fact that no missile wreckage was seen nor recovered during clean-up operations. Could those false stories have been planted as well to where 911 conspiracist took the bait and ran off with it? Now, who would want to do such at thing as to plant false and misleading information and wait for 911 conspiracist to grab the bait and takeoff with it?

Just a few examples of many as to why 911 Conspiracy websites cannot be taken seriously.

Edited by skyeagle409

Yes All C.T`s are just that Conspiracy`s ! Not actual Planned fact based reality driven,Events ! THere mostly in the minds of the C.Ts very limited grey matter ! :tu:

Conspiracy websites under attack?

Must be a conspiracy. :passifier:

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I can only say what I know...and no...I am not going to post links....go to them and search your own info...DO NOT NUKE MY THREAD because I mention other sites...it is relevant damn it....

A couple of the top of the line conspiracy websites have recently been under massive ddos attacks...above top secret and god like productions...

Apparently GLP has some serious software and they have staved off the attacks....ATS...not so much...they have been down all day.

So ...why is this...is it just ornery kids?...No, I don't think so...I think it is someone afraid of the exchange of ideas.

Both of these sites have their drawbacks....ats expects everyone to be politically correct and is a nanny on language (I don't assume that is familiar here..... /sarcasm...yeah...you nanny's get it I hope)

GLP is def a free speaking community, but they are a pseudo pay site and they routinely ban non paying contributors every month or so....you'll need to get the ip swapper for Firefox if you want to follow that site regularly....

The point being....someone is trying to take down the "fringe" sites...the places where people share the weirdest of ideas. Now I will be the first to say that often...the ideas expressed on these sites are absolute bullshizm....madness....BUT....people should be free to say those things. "Freedom of speech" anyone?

I am going to keep watching this...there is something astray here. "Anonymous" generally promotes free speech...so it is not them....I am assuming it is whoever would be threatened by the topics of conversation....and who would that be?....oh snap...our current administration...that is who...and the dirty bastardos that have taken over our electoral process...they don't like it when we compare notes....

Speaking of notes, I have recentley heard that all documentation regarding benghazi seems to fall on H. Clinton's desk. Yep . The very same individual who made accusations that she had no intellegnce given to her regarding the event.

Officals who have known and have inside details to what transpired are said to also be very angry with all the cover ups regarding that event .

OMG ! will it never end? Look whats actually going on in the Real World. Not the Make Believe one ! :tu:

• Like 1

I get DDos attacks at work the second week of every December for the last 6 or 7 years. It just happens to co-incide with the holidays.

It is kids with too much time on their hands. Despite the credulous who visit these sites has one CT, one secret, anything even been uncovered by an internet forum?

I think it might be a little paranoid to even think the Government (the US on no doubt, it seems to be the only one that exists in the world according to FTB's and CT'ers) would give two hoots about some zealous people trying to convince critical thinkers that an alternative, any alternative, to majority conclusion, is the best way to roll.

Actually I changed my mind, it's very paranoid. Not a little.

Security-Camera-paranoid-13936578-800-600.jpg

is this just an US thing?

I was on the ATS site at various times yesterday and experienced no trouble whatsoever.

you'd think a site that has a lot of topics railing on at 'the man' would at least have SOMETHING on there about them being under attack, but there's not a word.

strange that.

ah.

I see now that this is an old topic, not a new one.

understand now why i'd not had any trouble yesterday.

my mistake.