Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
expeditionapparition

Evidence?

10 posts in this topic

My team and I had the most intense Mel-Meter session. Check it out and let me know what you think!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

My initial thought when I started watching was that there's little chance of this being evidence :P but 1:20 onwards is interesting, footage always is when you seem to be getting an intelligent and well timed response. I don't know much about the technology so can't pass an in depth judgment but this is a cool video. Keep up the investigations!

Edited by The Skater Boy

And this is evidence of what exactly?

Recently I've been trying to work on some investigating, myself. And I consistently have a cold spot that follows me around the house. In an effort to get some proof I thought about getting a thermal camera or something, but it's really expensive. I just got some My Ghost Paper. The guys from Ghostland Tennessee use it and I thought, hey it's cheaper than a camera. I'll post it if I get anything, but I'm really excited to try it.

I read somewhere if your using one of these meters make sure you have turned of all electric appliances and mobile phones and even the camera needs to be about 2m/8ft away also some metal objects can interfere but apart from that good luck and keep up the search. :tu:

Very interesting! Hope to see more of these in the future - keep up the investigations!

1 person likes this

Very interesting! Hope to see more of these in the future - keep up the investigations!

How exactly is that interesting??

My response is these things remind me of late 1980's early 1990's model phones. Or those football games. Never could play those.

Wow..

Now they have 2 devices intended for a totally different thing ( not looking for ghosts ) crunched into one......BRILLIANT!!!!

Sorry, I had to.

EMF's are everywhere. So are temperature changes.

Putting 2 devices together and calling it a " ghost hunting tool " is just not right. Grabbing EMF's and Temperature changes with electrical devices is not evidence of ghosts. It is evidence of Electro Magnetic Frequencies, and temperature changes.

Need more then needles and lights coming on to prove anything. Try finding out what is causing them to do that, and not speculating.

Learn about the " tools " you are using, and learn what can and does make them go off. It is important to know things like this to try to establish evidence in any investigation of any type.

Below is very good information, and a good place to start.

Talk to electricians about EMF's.......We are all exposed to it in various amounts 24/7.

...I believe their studies, and research, and explanations should be pretty damn accurate.

id-bnr.gif

General Information

Hey, you asked :)

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

And this is evidence of what exactly?

Evidence of electricity and magnetic fields? Oh and someone talking to them. Edited by Rlyeh