Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Still Waters

Massive Spring lamb born in Britain

6 posts in this topic

This massive Spring lamb and has named 'Lambo' after tipping the scales at 20lbs - the second biggest ever born in Britain.

The animal is three times the size of other newborn lambs and weighs the same as an average human toddler.

Farmer John Grigg, 51, helped deliver Lambo himself and was immediately shocked by his huge size.

http://www.telegraph...in-Britain.html

Wow this is a big baby. Cute little bugger.

1 person likes this

From the news article;

"Mr Grigg and his family have decided to spare him the chop and will keep him as a pet at their Neverdown Farm, near Bideford, Devon."

I've said it once, I'll say it a thousand times, the distinction between the animals we consume and the animals we dote on is completely arbitrary, and logically indefensible. I personally like the term moral schizophrenia.

2 people like this

if they are going to clone sheep they should clone this one. bigger sheep for the famine that shall arrive with population increase

1 person likes this

if they are going to clone sheep they should clone this one. bigger sheep for the famine that shall arrive with population increase

I believe that cloning on an industrial scale would not be cost effective. Also, exponential human population growth cannot continue without catastrophic effects.

2 people like this

Cute little thing, well not little big.

I don't think we will be able to produce the food needed if the population keeps growing or supply the water for it.

1 person likes this