Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anti gun mayor holds man at gunpoint

OverSword

I don't know weather to laugh at this ridiculousness or cry for the poor young man who underwent this traumatic experience. Both.

From the article:

Another hypocrite politician, a member of Mayor Bloomberg's 'Mayors Against Illegal Guns' group, has been busted for demanding drunken gay sex at gunpoint from a young man who looked to Mayor James Schiliro of Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania as a 'father figure'. Schiliro has since been dropped from Mayor Bloomberg's Mayors Against Illegal Guns group, whose slogan is "The time has come to Demand Action." I have to wonder if they meant that so literally? Will Mayor Bloomberg soon announce a new group for mayors, “Mayors Against Mayors Using Illegal Guns to Demand Gay Sex"?

http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2013/04/mayor-against-illegal-guns-busted-for-demanding-gay-sex-at-gunpoint-2506168.html?utm_campaign=&utm_term=http%253A%252F%252Fb4in.info%252Fd0I4&utm_source=direct-b4in.info&utm_medium=verticalresponse&utm_content=beforeit39snews-verticalresponse

• Like 5

lol, he'll get off easy with his conections, but i hope the kid takes him to civil court and sues him for evertying he got.

• Like 6

It's really evil. How do people like this get elected? You would think there would have been something in his past to indicate he had no scruples or morals.

• Like 8

It's really evil. How do people like this get elected? You would think there would have been something in his past to indicate he had no scruples or morals.

The American public love to elect a lieing,hypocritical,scumbag these days to tell them how to live.God Bless America

That is for the people who still believe we actually have a say so in elections ;)

• Like 5

So the truth is known. He's against guns for others just not himself. Like so many politicians.

• Like 5

I hate to say it but sometimes you don't know what your getting until you have gotten it.

• Like 3

So the truth is known. He's against guns for others just not himself. Like so many politicians.

Just proves they want to have all the firepower so the poeple are defenceless.... Like the UK is.

• Like 5

Just proves they want to have all the firepower so the poeple are defenceless.... Like the UK is.

Yep. I was watching a show about the tube in London a few days ago and noticed they showed some police armed like they worked in the tube in Baghdad.

DPG1.jpg

• Like 1

Yep. I was watching a show about the tube in London a few days ago and noticed they showed some police armed like they worked in the tube in Baghdad.

Yeah, it's not right. Remember the guy who was innocent and got shot jumping the ticket barrier?!

• Like 1

Yeah, it's not right. Remember the guy who was innocent and got shot jumping the ticket barrier?!

Come on. He looked muslim (even though he was Brazilian from memory) AND he was running. Talk about evidence, thats two strikes right there.

• Like 3

Come on. He looked muslim (even though he was Brazilian from memory) AND he was running. Talk about evidence, thats two strikes right there.

Haha, I forgot that in the UK if you aren't white you should always walk never run... lol

• Like 4

"...busted for demanding drunken gay sex at gunpoint from a young man who looked to Mayor James Schiliro of Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania as a 'father figure'. "

I hope this young man presses charges. It's clear now that James Schiliro intentions were less than paternal from the beginning. A huge betrayal of trust... and a bigger crime to me.

What a colossal a-hole.

Edited by Lava_Lady
  • Like 1

Isn't demanding sex from someone at gunpoint essentially attempted rape? This guy should be in jail.

• Like 4

Isn't demanding sex from someone at gunpoint essentially attempted rape? This guy should be in jail.

Agreed!!

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men." --ohn Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton, first Baron Acton (1834–1902)

• Like 2