Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New gal checking in!

Scaremonger

Hello fellow freaks,geeks and ghosts.

I'm Heather, happy to be at your service.

I'm a concept artist and video game programmer, currently in Uni classes although I'm highschool aged. That's what being a weirdo homeschooler does to you ;)

I wanted to say hello to you all with my ferret, McPixel.

2ajqamf.jpg

He says hello and he'd like to lick your faces.

I also am an adept fortune teller in both tarot and palms, so if you'd like a reading, reply with a question and a greeting and I'll try to do as many as I can!

Edited by Scaremonger
  • Like 5

I got a couple of questions, how long have you been doing tarot reading? Also what's it mean when a tarot reader can tell someone about the past, the present, but not the future?

I got a couple of questions, how long have you been doing tarot reading? Also what's it mean when a tarot reader can tell someone about the past, the present, but not the future?

About 6 years. I had a babysitter who was a wiccan and I took interest in it after that.

And it's just...well... a thing. It's usually A. the persons mind is too clouded to see possible futures(and it is hard, as time isn't linear, therefor hard to see). Or B. they don't want to be held accountable for future bad luck.

But they could always simply be bad at tarot/not legit.

I was once attacked by a ferret.

I have the scars on my thigh to prove it!

Welcome to the dark side.

Ok...

It's not really the dark side.

I was once attacked by a ferret.

I have the scars on my thigh to prove it!

Welcome to the dark side.

Ok...

It's not really the dark side.

OH GAWD. Some people have mean ferrets. I'm happy all mine does is chew socks and steal my food. He's never bitten.

And eh, we can pretend it's the dark side, can't we? XD

Edited by Scaremonger

Haha!

Yes, yes we can.

The dark side it shall be.

Cheers for having a non-cannabalistic ferret!

About 6 years. I had a babysitter who was a wiccan and I took interest in it after that.

And it's just...well... a thing. It's usually A. the persons mind is too clouded to see possible futures(and it is hard, as time isn't linear, therefor hard to see). Or B. they don't want to be held accountable for future bad luck.

But they could always simply be bad at tarot/not legit.

Well I don't think she was a bad/not legit tarot reader. Because she described my past and my present precisely!! Everything she told me was correct! The people around me, she described them well. And I wasn't even saying a word. But unfortunately when it came time to read my future, she said "I can't tell you, your future". I said "why not?" she then said "Because you don't know what you want in life. Everyone in this room knows what to do, if they were given 10 million dollars, but you on the other hand wouldn't know. Everyone wants something from this world, what do you want?" I said " I don't know" :(

Well I don't think she was a bad/not legit tarot reader. Because she described my past and my present precisely!! Everything she told me was correct! The people around me, she described them well. And I wasn't even saying a word. But unfortunately when it came time to read my future, she said "I can't tell you, your future". I said "why not?" she then said "Because you don't know what you want in life. Everyone in this room knows what to do, if they were given 10 million dollars, but you on the other hand wouldn't know. Everyone wants something from this world, what do you want?" I said " I don't know" :(

That's pretty unfair.There's many card spreads and methods for achieving clarity. But she may just not have a sense for that stuff.

She sounds like she didn't quite mesh with your personality. Some readers are only path readers/more practical. I personally focus more on helping people find out what they want,need, and already have. It's what got me into tarot, and that's why I'm good at it in comparison to other areas of reading.

Edited by Scaremonger

Welcome to UM!!! :clap: :clap: :tsu::clap:

And McPixel's a cutie

Hello!

Ferrets are cute and funny. We have Pet's Gallery for pet pix. :)

Welcome!

Edited by QuiteContrary

Hi and welcome to the forum. Welcome1Flower.gif

Hi Scaremonger. Pass that ferret over here, I've got a rabbit problem on the farm and the Terrier man is on holiday!

• Like 1

Proud freak right here. Welcome to UM! :D

Hi and welcome,

I used to have a polecat named fido infact two, fido and jynx when I was around 14, smelly as hell but so much fun.

have fun

Hello Heather, and McPixel :st Welcome to UM.

Nice to know you Heather and of course I look forward to seeing more of McPixel.. in the pets gallery.

I should get my pets up there actually. *note to self pet pics in pet gallery*

Welcome!

Welcome Heather and McPixel...

Never had a ferret for a pet but I've had numerous dogs, a snake, several cats, a horse, mice, lizards a chipmunk (that didn't end well) and a crow... My cat has a pet human...

• Like 1

Welcome to the board! Enjoy your stay. I'm Princess Serenity.

Edited by Princess Serenity

You can't fool me, that isn't a ferret, it's one of those Argentina Toy Poodles. :D

Welcome aboard!

• Like 3

Welcome, does that ferret come with a side salad, never had ferret before, bet it tastes like chicken...

Believe it or not but just last night I was actually thinking of getting a ferret, how strange, oh well went with chicken chow mien with extra chillies in the end...

Oldies are the besties

Have fun...