Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Writing difficulties

KaysonMire

Okay, it's Kayson here. I'm looking for some help with a story I'm working on.

The story is going to be about this one boy, who joins a group of friends after being an outcast his whole life

He falls for another girl and all heck breaks out. Strange things happened to them and they find themselves with power they couldn't imagine.

Can you help me come up with some ideas on what powers could come or events that could happen?

• Like 1

I get stuck a lot too! :) Perhaps the girl is the source of this power. Who is she, where does she come from? Is she good or evil? If she is the source of the power, what are her motives?

Just some thoughts.

• Like 2

I get stuck a lot too! :) Perhaps the girl is the source of this power. Who is she, where does she come from? Is she good or evil? If she is the source of the power, what are her motives?

Just some thoughts.

That would probably work out better than my other idea but I was thinking on an outside sorce too

Maybe the girl could be evil and his mother is dead and her spirit decides to intervene to help her son.

• Like 1

Okay, it's Kayson here. I'm looking for some help with a story I'm working on.

The story is going to be about this one boy, who joins a group of friends after being an outcast his whole life

He falls for another girl and all heck breaks out. Strange things happened to them and they find themselves with power they couldn't imagine.

Can you help me come up with some ideas on what powers could come or events that could happen?

Research superheroes and various mythologies. These will pretty much cover all types of powers. Just make sure to limit the powers, or allow for a weakness. This will allow for better conflict throughout the story. Personally, I would stay away from time travel as a power.

Good luck!

• Like 1