Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

It something bout jupiter

MR.Blueprint

whats the opposite of egocentric ?

something you are clearly not... :tu: .

i realized that most of my replys have points

ive notice most of you guys replys have no point to this thread's subject

so politely leavin would be the right thing to do

"Only points should be made in a debate, not accusations" - Major Jackson

Your Welcome

Ive bought him here to you

we need a dislike button on this forum, hey MODS, how about it? 10 dislikes and the threads history?

dislike.png

• Like 2

~SNIP~

"Only points should be made in a debate, not accusations" - Major Jackson

So far you haven't made any of any merit, thereby invalidating your complaint.

cormac

• Like 2

Mr. Blueprint's threads make the Ancient Aliens thread look interesting and sane.

• Like 5

Mr. Blueprint's threads make the Ancient Aliens thread look interesting and sane.

give it time friend....give it time...he has started a few threads that Ive seen so far...

• Like 1

give it time friend....give it time...he has started a few threads that Ive seen so far...

.... all of them TOTALY pulled out of his "hat".

• Like 3

.... all of them TOTALY pulled out of his "hat".

Ive provided my sources ...either tho i didnt use them for my theory because i already knew how planets formed

but the sources jus proved my points more

i cant do no more for you

you'll get it one day

Ive provided my sources ...either tho i didnt use them for my theory because i already knew how planets formed

you'll get it one day

READ: I'm not competent enough to understand what was actually being said in the links I posted but you're all wrong. Yeah, we get it.

cormac

• Like 3

educational interlude: The Solar System in 10 mins

• Like 1

educational interlude: The Solar System in 10 mins

[media=]

[/media]

how i know i was going to like this

because everything you can bring helps my theory

whats the first thing they say bout mecury

these educational video breaks are cool

I also cannot find any evidence of you holding a PhD or an MD so feel free to take the "Dr." designation out of your signature. Just... the audacity... for you to even think youre remotely capable of achieving or intellectually comparable to someone who worked for 8+ years to actually become a Doctor... Read a book bro.

• Like 3

how i know i was going to like this

because everything you can bring helps my theory

whats the first thing they say bout mecury

these educational video breaks are cool

They said, "Named after the Roman messenger of the Gods"... But you didnt pick up on no Pluto then? Thought that was elementary if you can count

I also cannot find any evidence of you holding a PhD or an MD so feel free to take the "Dr." designation out of your signature. Just... the audacity... for you to even think youre remotely capable of achieving or intellectually comparable to someone who worked for 8+ years to actually become a Doctor... Read a book bro.

and learn grammar... :tu:

• Like 1

you'll get it one day

Oh I get it all right. :tu:

• Like 2

They said, "Named after the Roman messenger of the Gods"... But you didnt pick up on no Pluto then? Thought that was elementary if you can count

and learn grammar... :tu:

Oh I get it all right. :tu:

it also reference numerous time how the real planet the gas masses have earth size moons

i find it funny we call them earth sized moons why we couldnt been a moon sized planet

we so egocentric

we gone tell pluto its not a planet and pluto is more like our planet than we are to jupiter

we shouldve demoted ourselves along with mecury venus mars and pluto to moons

it also reference numerous time how the real planet the gas masses have earth size moons

Pls count how many times and report back to me? Swiftly? Should only take you 9.5 mins... be a good lad and come back with some facts..

At least Zoser writes in plain readable English. I have to decode and translate Blueprint's keyboard pounding into readable English, then act like his elementary spelling and grammar mistakes don't suggest that he's uneducated. i guess yall cant do no more for him.

• Like 5

we gone tell pluto its not a planet and pluto is more like our planet than we are to jupiter

yall go tell that pluto it gotta get its orbit circler befor we call him a real planet now

• Like 1

At least Zoser writes in plain readable English. I have to decode and translate Blueprint's keyboard pounding into readable English, then act like his elementary spelling and grammar mistakes don't suggest that he's uneducated. i guess yall cant do no more for him.

none of y'all can do nuthin..

'get offa me now daddy youre crunching ma cigarettes up'

• Like 1

Pls count how many times and report back to me? Swiftly? Should only take you 9.5 mins... be a good lad and come back with some facts..

That's asking alot from someone who has presented zero.

Edited by Glorfindel
  • Like 3

[/size]

yall go tell that pluto it gotta get its orbit circler befor we call him a real planet now

Hey, I didn't know you spoke 'Blueprint'! Can you translate for the rest of us?

• Like 2

To clarify:

The Sun is a star that orbits the galactic center. It is a star.

Asteroids are groups of smaller objects that orbit the Sun in a large band or group. They are asteroids.

Planets are bodies that orbit stars. They are planets.

Moons are bodies that orbit planets. They are moons.

The Sun, planets and asteroids are what they are. They are not moons.

There is a reason for the different terms, otherwise everything would just be called moons, which they are not.

• Like 2

Now we are waiting for Blueprint to post a list of his own.

Can you please make one in the same easy to read and understand shape and form as Slave2fate? Thanks.

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 2

To clarify:

The Sun is a star that orbits the galactic center. It is a star.

Asteroids are groups of smaller objects that orbit the Sun in a large band or group. They are asteroids.

Planets are bodies that orbit stars. They are planets.

Moons are bodies that orbit planets. They are moons.

The Sun, planets and asteroids are what they are. They are not moons.

There is a reason for the different terms, otherwise everything would just be called moons, which they are not.

how would everything be called moons

i dont cae what you call them as long as jupiter and earth is not in the same class or has the same title

and pluto and mecury should also have the same title

earth is closer to our moon and pluto than it is jupiter

how would everything be called moons

i dont cae what you call them as long as jupiter and earth is not in the same class or has the same title

and pluto and mecury should also have the same title

earth is closer to our moon and pluto than it is jupiter

What the hell are you talking about???

Im curious.... does it happen often that people have a hard time understanding/agreeing with you... or is this the first time?

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 2

Now we are waiting for Blueprint to post a list of his own.

Can you please make one in the same easy to read and understand shape and form as Slave2fate? Thanks.

To be honest I felt like I was writing a children's educational book with that post though I see even that failed. Maybe something a little more Dr, Seuss-ish might help?

• Like 5