Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hi! I came here to share the information about the experience I've been having for 22 years. I was implanted a Telepathy Channel which connects me and a psychic in Russia. I live in the US but the Channel has never stopped, and is active right now. I started sharing my story when I had the Internet, and first published it in *snip* about two years ago, but the site was shut down, so I started my own site at *snip*

To put it short, I got acquainted with that psychic after I had attended Meditation Club meetings, and was later invited by the Teacher to take part in the meditations in his office. I met MrG in the office. He happened to be a clairvoyant, and at one of the meetings he told me about my past and future, and said about the names of the people and the details which only I was aware of. He also informed me that He would make a Channel to be connected to me, - and he didn't explain why and what for. I still don't know.

He had done what he told me about, and I started having the Channel where we can communicate.

As it had lasted for such a long time and I got very tired of it, and started to hate it, because MrG sometimes used such tools as making me feel pains (if I was rebellious and disobeyed him), and I decided to make my story public as soon as I had the Internet connection. He started punishing me with pains again as he didn't want me to reveal the details, and all. So, while I was sharing my story I was too emotional sometimes, sometimes sounded silly, maybe, it was because of pains, but I kept on.

People on the forums tried to give me advice, but nothing worked for me.

Now I just try to share my story so that people could know what kind of abilities are possible with some humans. I also share my ideas about the reasons MrG is doing that. I've written in more detail on my site. It would be too long to put everything here, but you can read the whole story if you open the links I give. (I hope it doesn't violate this forum rules).

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
removed links

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• arisha

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

• mystic_mind

• distantmemory

Hi arisha,

Welcome to UM. I've edited your post removing your links as we like to encourage members to discuss their stories here rather than redirecting them offsite.

~Dot

I understand.

It's a pity, though, because it's impossible to type such a long story again and again, I simply have no time for that.

I am ready to discuss it here, and that is why I've started this thread. But it's much easier, to my mind, to share the link. I can write about the main idea in one post, but not about all the details which are also important.

I can add that my experience could be useful for those who have never heard about the things I am writing about, especially for the people who like to join various psychic societies and clubs without being aware what sometimes happens there.

It's not something I saw in my dream while sleeping, every word of it is true, I describe how it happened, how the Channel was made, what events took place on the Channel, and what my ideas are as regards the reasons MrG has done it to me.

The Channel like that one cannot be stopped by my will, - that is why I started sharing my story in order to tell people about possible outcomes of such psychic experimenting.

Just curious as to this guy's other professions other than being a psychic. If he also knew hypnotism maybe that's how he is able to control you with this "channel". He has gotten into your subconscious somehow and maybe is doing what a good hypnotist can do.

I say this because once something strange happened to me along those lines. I was told to hold out my arm in front of me and resist any pressure on it to pull it down. This guy then tried to pull my arm down but couldn't do it. Then suddenly he just tapped me on the chest lightly and he pulled down my arm effortlessly. I thought that he either found some sort of "psychic energy spot" in my body that he was able to control...or I fell for some kind of auto-suggestion hypnosis trick. It's still a mystery to me.

Hello Arisha, I suppose the first question would be, are you a religious person, Christian? It sounds like this Mr.G is a tab on the evil side and might have connections that are not for the greater good. You can shut him out ... but you need help doing it. Good luck.

Just curious as to this guy's other professions other than being a psychic. If he also knew hypnotism maybe that's how he is able to control you with this "channel". He has gotten into your subconscious somehow and maybe is doing what a good hypnotist can do.

I say this because once something strange happened to me along those lines. I was told to hold out my arm in front of me and resist any pressure on it to pull it down. This guy then tried to pull my arm down but couldn't do it. Then suddenly he just tapped me on the chest lightly and he pulled down my arm effortlessly. I thought that he either found some sort of "psychic energy spot" in my body that he was able to control...or I fell for some kind of auto-suggestion hypnosis trick. It's still a mystery to me.

Yes, sure, he is not only a telelath, he is a hypnotist, healer and clairvoyant.

I also think that he uses distant hypnosis, and this is how the Channel is made by him.

The problem is I cannot avoid his hypnotizing because he is always ahead of me, and the hypnotizing does happen already when I try to concentrate on avoiding being hypnotized.

I don't know how he is able to be doing that for such a long time with me, and why.

I think I am a part of some experimenting. Probably he is not alone, or maybe some special devices are used to create the Channel. I have no idea about what this Channel really is. I can only make my own suggestions about it.

He can also predict future events, he can heal me and even some people via me, distantly.

It happened a lot of times when he told me about the events which would be in several days, sometimes in several hours, or sometimes in several years.

I could never do it myself. Only after the Channel had been made it started.

Edited by arisha

Hello Arisha, I suppose the first question would be, are you a religious person, Christian? It sounds like this Mr.G is a tab on the evil side and might have connections that are not for the greater good. You can shut him out ... but you need help doing it. Good luck.

Thank you for wishing me good luck.

I tried to shut him out many times, but nothing helped, and nobody was able to help me.

So, now I just share my experience with people, and hope that God will help me, but He hasn't.

hey reset your mind. u can cut the connection. u have your own energy after all. that guy is just too attached to you. after all, your mind power is not just a brain that think. it made it happened when you don't realize it. wtf that you get too attached to people so easy anyway. u can borrow people energy but u have to do it on your own. good luck.