Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

VP Biden

Drayno

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 1

I nostalgically remember the old days, when if people wished to make a point by starting a thread, they'd type words to express what their opinion was or what they wanted to say, rather than just sticking up a Youtube viedo.

• Like 4

I didnt realize we still had American companies that operated inside the country.

• Like 3

A New World Order? Did I hear him right? :huh:

• Like 1

Well, Bill Clinton plays golf with the Bushes, and supported and advanced several of their agenda during his time as President.

I should not be surprised that Biden also advances and supports Bush agendae.

• Like 2

It's been stated in public about 20 or more times now by american politicians.

They are saying it in our faces and still many don't won't or can't believe it.

Or even worse, don't care.

Watch the way he squirms, trying to say it. As if he knows and understands what it really means, but there is still something human inside him that wants to fight it, but his children will be murdered or he will lose all the money and power he has if he doesn't say it..

Everything you love will be carried away.

• Like 3

Joe Biden... the VP of the USA.... the same puppet who acknowledged that one of the first deeds the newly elected Democrats nearly did was call a Bank Holiday. When he refers to a New World Oder what he is saying is everybody knows the current global economic system hinges on the devaluing strength of the US$. What he's not saying is once this idea of a New World Order is accomplished America will have lost its ability to be in 100 percent control of its currency.

• Like 2

Joe Biden... the VP of the USA.... the same puppet who acknowledged that one of the first deeds the newly elected Democrats nearly did was call a Bank Holiday. When he refers to a New World Oder what he is saying is everybody knows the current global economic system hinges on the devaluing strength of the US$. What he's not saying is once this idea of a New World Order is accomplished America will have lost its ability to be in 100 percent control of its currency.

I think that running a 16 trillion dollar debt has done THAT quite effectively already. It's madness.
  • Like 2