Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mind Explorer

Lectures and speeches

5 posts in this topic

Do any of you know if there is a universal list of Paranormal/UFO speakers and lectures?

Wow, 263 views and no responses. I haven't followed crypto/ufo/para stuff for a while but surely someone can help our new Alien Embryo out?

Do they even have crytpo conferences? I'd be interested in that.

Posted (edited)

I don't know... Paranormal is such a taboo subject in Universities.. I would be surprised if there were many speakers an lectures from scholars. Where I live there is only one University that gives a course of 3 credits concerning Paranormal hauntings. Some critics have been issued about it for many think it is not a subject that should be at University.

Usually it is some groups of enthousiasms that gathers for a conference and invite an expert on the subject. That you're more likely to find on Youtube or Dailymotion for instance.

Edited by sam_comm

www.unexplainedresearch.com (look at right side of page)...mostly WI, MN, and IL, though.

There is a nice podcast on this site thanks. I didn't know of the ''Ripley Radio'' show on Paranormal.