Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mysteries Explained

goodconversations

Verys simple: think of a mistery or a controversery and give your wildly imagined and/or funny explanation. I was inspired by some really funny explanations given in some really serious topics.

Here's an example: Why were the pyramids built?

This is how it went down. A person was sitting in the sandbox (Giza) they picked up some sand while contemplating what they could build here. Meanwhile the person was letting the sand just fall from their hand whilst still deep in contemplation. some time after thought had eluded them and the sand had all fallen, the person stood to leave. Looking back where they had stood they noticed a pile of sand and although eureka was a foreign discriptive this person had a true eureka moment. And that was the story of why Egyptians built pyramids.... LOL

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• goodconversations

• Titanicneversank

Popular Days

Speaking of how the pyramids were built, I have seen it suggested that they used dinosaurs. I kid you not.

• Like 1

Speaking of how the pyramids were built, I have seen it suggested that they used dinosaurs. I kid you not.

I think the joke would be in the details LOL