Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

precognitive experiment

mystic_mind

Erm, I am conducting a totally scientific experiment to test the precognitive abilities of the users here on this board. All I ask is to predict the outcome of the lotto 6/49 lottery this wednesday (april 10) in Canada...which, cooincidentally, just happens to be where I live. If you really believe you have some precognitive ability let's put it to the test! Just post any 6 numbers between 1 and 49 and I will report back on the accuracy of your predictions. The fact that the jackpot is a mere 43 million dollars has no bearing whatsoever on this experiment diddle10.gif

It doesn't really work like that, you know :no:

• Like 2

I agree with ouija ouija on that. If it did we would all be millionaires.

• Like 1

Yes, I see these numbers clearly in my head.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to report them until April 11th.

• Like 1

Are you going to buy a ticket with each set of numbers on? If so, and you win, will you share your winnings with the person who gave you the winning numbers? :w00t:

"Yes, I see these numbers clearly in my head.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to report them until April 11th."

... shakef10.gif

"Are you going to buy a ticket with each set of numbers on? If so, and you win, will you share your winnings with the person who gave you the winning numbers?"

I...I might buy a ticket with these numbers on them. In doing so you can all know that I am indeed faithfully observing the empirical constructs of this experiment...erm, for posterity reasons only... parano11.gif

Share any winnings? What makes you think that I would even dream of "cashing in" on such a noteworthy and historic event?!? I am only after truth. However, I might try to get a gig on oprah after I collect the 43 mill and tell her the whole story. Just think of all the fan mail you guys will be receiving!

O.k, about 4yrs ago I had a dream of winning the lotto but not getting the money because of something I can't recall.

4, 8, 11, 16, 25,26,

Maybe it's because I gave them to you?

Gee thanks everyone... circle10.gif

s33ker, maybe this is an example of a self fulfilling prophecy? hmm110.gif

6, 7, 8, 11, 22, 43 there ya go!

Let's make it more practical. Let's get all psycics to guess a set. I'll play every set up to $20 worth and see how much money I win in Agragate. If it works we might have a way to beat the system. ;) super lotto for me.

Edited by Seeker79

It's pointless and your experiment will fail. Most guess here just guess, they don't draw information from anything.

Here : 42 8 15 27 36 24

Don't forget to come back and tell us what the winning numbers are :clap:

Well the draw has come and went and I didn't win the $43 million. But neither did anybody else. The pot didn't go and now it's up to a whopping $55 million this saturday. You can check on google by typing www.olg.ca which is the official lottery website for the province of ontario. Anyhoo, the numbers that were drawn were 1 - 9 - 12 - 29 - 30 - 42...bonus 22. I think you guys got a couple numbers but that's it. But I have to give special kudos to ouija ouija because there was also a smaller draw just for the province of ontario last night called "ontario 49" and believe it or not her first four numbers matched the first four numbers of that draw with the last two numbers just being a couple off. The numbers for that draw were 6 - 7 - 8 - 11 - 25 - 42...bonus 2. I find that quite remarkable! You should really play the lottery more often, ouija ouija lol.

But now history will be in the making. There has never been such a high jackpot in canada and you...yes YOU...can be part of it! I will graciously accept more numbers as a commitment to this, umm, ongoing psychic experiment...especially from ouija ouija wink110.gif

Edited by mystic_mind

:lol: 2 3 4 5 6 11 Good Luck!

Hahaha....not even close this time. There were 4 winners sharing the big prize out in western canada. Kind of anti-climatic really since no one made history by being the only winner. Maybe next time :P

• Like 1