Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

House of Horrors Abortion Clinic

OverSword

Gosnell's Attorney: 'Ludicrous' 'To Say a Baby is Born Alive Because It Moves One Time'

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/gosnells-attorney-ludicrous-say-baby-born-alive-because-it-moves-one-time

More ludicrous than that statement? Anyway, www.theblaze.com says he will be charged 5 accounts of corpse abuse and that murder was acquitted because they can't prove the babies were still alive. Our justice system is great and infuriating all at once sometimes.

• Like 3

Prosecutors have argued that the babies were viable and that Gosnell and his staff cut the back of their necks to kill them.

I didn't read the article so maybe they were, but, shouldn't they be brought up on charges too?

If I were on his staff and he asked me to do something like this, I would quit and go straight to the police. I would much rather be homeless than do something like that.

• Like 3

I didn't read the article so maybe they were, but, shouldn't they be brought up on charges too?

If I were on his staff and he asked me to do something like this, I would quit and go straight to the police. I would much rather be homeless than do something like that.

You should read the article(s). I'm pretty sure some were. At least one was.

• Like 1

I'd like to put a pair of scissors into the back of his neck.

I wouldn't torture him. I understand how you feel, though. I doubt that I would do the same kind of procedure on him and his culpable staff, but I get your sentiment to give them a taste of their own poisonous medicine. If we truly value life, of any age, the abortionist will spend the rest of his life in prison.

• Like 2

I wouldn't torture him. I understand how you feel, though. I doubt that I would do the same kind of procedure on him and his culpable staff, but I get your sentiment to give them a taste of their own poisonous medicine. If we truly value life, of any age, the abortionist will spend the rest of his life in prison.

Yes, too bad he's so old already. Less time to rot in cell.

• Like 1

Yes, too bad he's so old already. Less time to rot in cell.

His staff is younger. Some of them should be imprisoned.

I'm confused. What do you mean by that?

Yea but still Kermit is the ring leader and will face less time. That's all.

• Like 1

Yea but still Kermit is the ring leader and will face less time. That's all.

That would be a gross injustice! He should receive the longest sentence.

My point was is that even if he and his employees got life, he gets out early because he's old and will die soon.

Stockholm syndrome comes to mind? I don't think it applies in any way but that will be the defense, if needed. Honestly, I don't know what this acceptance of such brutal killing shows us. I know that the pro-choice (what a misnomer that is) here defended him right up to the point that they learned the babies were still breathing when he offed them. I wonder, at what point would they change tack and defend the scissors in the spinal column as a woman's right? Not an easy question by any means.

• Like 2

Stockholm syndrome comes to mind? I don't think it applies in any way but that will be the defense, if needed. Honestly, I don't know what this acceptance of such brutal killing shows us. I know that the pro-choice (what a misnomer that is) here defended him right up to the point that they learned the babies were still breathing when he offed them. I wonder, at what point would they change tack and defend the scissors in the spinal column as a woman's right? Not an easy question by any means.

It might have been willful blindness. They convinced themselves that human beings weren't really human beings. The Spartans killed challenged and deformed babies. We haven't progressed much in some ways.

• Like 1

It might have been willful blindness. They convinced themselves that human beings weren't really human beings. The Spartans killed challenged and deformed babies. We haven't progressed much in some ways.

I agree with "They convinced themselves that human beings weren't really human beings." completely but not the Spartans comparison. Completely different mindset IMO. How progressives (pro-life) came to believe that pulling a baby half way out of the mother and, since it was still attached to the umbilical cord, cutting its spine defines it as abortion rather than murder is a question only the proponents have to answer. A rational person knows what murder is but who would ever suggest progressives are rational people?

• Like 3

I agree with "They convinced themselves that human beings weren't really human beings." completely but not the Spartans comparison. Completely different mindset IMO. How progressives (pro-life) came to believe that pulling a baby half way out of the mother and, since it was still attached to the umbilical cord, cutting its spine defines it as abortion rather than murder is a question only the proponents have to answer. A rational person knows what murder is but who would ever suggest progressives are rational people?

I don't know about anyone else, but that type of mindset is pretty scary. I'm sure the Nazis convinced themselves the Jews weren't human either....

• Like 4

Forgive me, I have read the first few pages of this thread and I agree this is a sick man. I am for late term abortions and legal abortions but I also relize thier are legitment medical reasons for late term abortions to be preformed. Since their are a number of reasons that a doctor preforms late term abortions on a woman in fact thier was a case in Ireland just a few months ago that caused a woman too die because the doc refused too do one even thought it would saved her life.

• Like 1

Forgive me, I have read the first few pages of this thread and I agree this is a sick man. I am for late term abortions and legal abortions but I also relize thier are legitment medical reasons for late term abortions to be preformed. Since their are a number of reasons that a doctor preforms late term abortions on a woman in fact thier was a case in Ireland just a few months ago that caused a woman too die because the doc refused too do one even thought it would saved her life.

For exceptions, late terms should be allowed, but there needs to be strong restrictions. At 8.5 months, I consider it murder. I don't think the "push" out is when it can be deemed "human".

• Like 2

Late term abortions as birth control?

The murder charges are back on...

GOSNELL JUDGE ISSUES SURPRISING REVERSAL, REINSTATES MURDER CHARGE OVER BABY ALLEGEDLY BREATHING 20 MINUTES AFTER BIRTH (PLUS: DEFENSE RESTS)

Citing an error in judgement, Minehart recanted axing the murder charge for “Baby C,” the child who was purportedly alive for 20 minutes before its spine was cut. Some of Gosnell’s own staff members have reported seeing the baby breathe and move before being killed, LifeNews.com reports.

The Atlantic adds the following: “Baby C was moving and breathing for 20 minutes before an assistant came in and cut the spinal cord, just the way she had seen Gosnell do it so many times. And these were not even the worst cases.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/24/gosnell-judge-issues-surprising-reversal-reinstates-murder-charge-over-baby-allegedly-breathing-20-minutes-after-birth/

• Like 2

A Right Wing Fascist?

This is according to Wikipedia, so I don't know how accurate it is:

A January 2003 CBS News/New York Times poll examined whether Americans thought abortion should be legal or not, and found variations in opinion which depended upon party affiliation and the region of the country.[50] The margin of error is +/- 4% for questions answered of the entire sample ("overall" figures) and may be higher for questions asked of subgroups (all other figures).[50] Group Generally available Available, but with stricter limits than now Not permitted Overall 39% 38% 22% Women 37% 37% 24% Men 40% 40% 20% Democrats 43% 35% 21% Republicans 29% 41% 28% Independents 42% 38% 18% Northeasterners 48% 31% 19% Midwesterners 34% 40% 25% Southerners 33% 41% 25% Westerners 43% 40% 16%

To be honest, I thought Republicans would be more against abortion than they are, according to this poll. It gives me more respect those who don't align with either Dem's or Rep's.

I was trying to copy and paste the table, but it didn't work so here's the link to Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_the_United_States

Maybe in some cases there is some justification for abortion, but as so many have already posted, whatever happened to responsibility and taking some type of pill?

Edited by Gummug
  • Like 3

The monstrous abortion trial the media don’t want you to know about

When the Newtown shooting took the lives of 20 children, the nation was justifiably horrified. Journalists reported round the clock on ways to change public policy to prevent another shooting. But when seven children and a mother died in a Philadelphia abortion clinic dubbed a “house of horrors,”external-link.png the major media couldn’t have cared less.

It’s a news story that reads more like a Hollywood torture plot – “Saw” or “Hostel” or some other movie so foul that it makes you want to take a shower just having viewed it.

Only this case is real and the media are keeping it real quiet because it betrays the barbarity of the abortion industry in open court, where they can’t hide. It’s all about abortion “doctor” Kermit Gosnell and the purportedly Medieval facility he ran to kill babies – both before they were born and after, claim prosecutors. Eight clinic employees have already pleaded guilty to “various charges.”

http://www.foxnews.c...test=latestnews

Exactly. (Sorry if I'm being redundant here, I haven't read all of the posts, yet.) I heard that the box or place or whatever they call it reserved for journalists at the trial was empty because the media couldn't be bothered to cover it. Now if Gosnell had used a gun, what do you want to bet that box would have been full?

• Like 3

Sorry for being a little off-topic here, but I think the "pro-choice" people (with possibly some exceptions) should be called the "pro-death" people because I've heard that often if a woman wants to change her mind about having an abortion, the "pro-choice" people will try to talk her into going through with it (the abortion I mean). So much for choice. :(

The sentence "Ladies keep your legs closed", absolutely disgusts me. How about, "Gentlemen, keep your d*#k in your pants." Fairs fair right?

Sorry for being a little off-topic here, but I think the "pro-choice" people (with possibly some exceptions) should be called the "pro-death" people because I've heard that often if a woman wants to change her mind about having an abortion, the "pro-choice" people will try to talk her into going through with it (the abortion I mean). So much for choice. :(

So all the "pro-choice" people team up and talk women into having abortions? Lol.

I've heard the "pro-choice" people also put fetuses into trash cans, or eat them, but then again I'm not gullible enough to believe it.