Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Revoke Obamas Peace Prize

OverSword

Anyone seen this before:

He's just a front man in my opinion, they wanted a black guy as well to make him seem less harmless. Like the first black president thing. Such a shame the first black president wasn't someone with more moral fiber.

This is one of our main problems with our political system at the moment!Instead of voting for and demanding the most qualified person for whatever office that could get their job done and get America as a whole to first in many categories,we instead have our focus on putting the first black,female,openly gay people in office for some feel good story of change!Doesnt matter what they know or are qualified to do as long as they look or act different than the founding fathers.Race,gender,or sexual preference of a leader will not lead us to greatness,only great ideas can do this ;)

• Like 4

Obama isn't 'black' - he's mixed-race! How convenient it is for the trendies to airbrush out his white half like it's something to be ashamed of! (Mind you I'm beginning to believe that these days, it is!)

This is one of our main problems with our political system at the moment!Instead of voting for and demanding the most qualified person for whatever office that could get their job done and get America as a whole to first in many categories,we instead have our focus on putting the first black,female,openly gay people in office for some feel good story of change!Doesnt matter what they know or are qualified to do as long as they look or act different than the founding fathers.Race,gender,or sexual preference of a leader will not lead us to greatness,only great ideas can do this ;)

Did you see what Samuel L Jackson said?! He said he voted for Obama purely because he is Black..... Not for his policies etc... I can't help but think a lot of people did the same.

It was all a sham anyway, Obama was elected by the media and those in true power long before the elections. Well alongside Romney, so people think they actually where voting. lol They where both financially backed by the same people, posted links the other day proving it...

• Like 3

Did you see what Samuel L Jackson said?! He said he voted for Obama purely because he is Black..... Not for his policies etc... I can't help but think a lot of people did the same.

It was all a sham anyway, Obama was elected by the media and those in true power long before the elections. Well alongside Romney, so people think they actually where voting. lol They where both financially backed by the same people, posted links the other day proving it...

Oh i agree 100% the ability to vote a leader in office was stolen long ago,we just keep the illusion up to divide and conquer the people :td:

• Like 2

Mandela, Nelson Rolihlahla (1918- ), South African activist and statesman, who was elected the first black president of South Africa in 1994. He was born in Umtata. In 1944 Mandela joined the African National Congress (ANC), a civil rights group promoting the interests of black Africans. In 1962 he was sentenced to five years in prison; in 1964 he was further sentenced to life imprisonment for sabotage and treason. Mandela soon became a worldwide symbol of resistance to apartheid, South Africa's policy of rigid racial segregation.

Mandela was released in 1990. He then assumed leadership of the ANC and led negotiations with the government for a new constitution that would end apartheid. Mandela and South African president F. W. de Klerk shared the 1993 Nobel Peace Prize for their efforts in establishing democracy and racial harmony in South Africa. In 1994, after the country's first multiracial elections, Mandela became president of South Africa.

Encarta® 98 Desk Encyclopedia © & 1996-97 Microsoft Corporation.

All rights reserved.

Hmmm

Nope.

The word terrorist isn't in there.

Ppsssttt,revoke his presidency ...la la la

• Like 2

Who picks the Committee that picks the prize winners.

• Like 2

Hmmm

Nope.

The word terrorist isn't in there.

Sourced from 'Encarta'?

"Robert Mchenry, while Editor-in-Chief of the Encyclopedia Britannica, criticized [The Microsoft Way"], essay by Robert McHenry in Encarta for differences in factual content between national versions of Encarta, accusing Microsoft of "pandering to local prejudices" instead of presenting subjects objectively."

(Opentopia)

Oh i agree 100% the ability to vote a leader in office was stolen long ago,we just keep the illusion up to divide and conquer the people :td:

:clap: This is very true....

• Like 1

Did you hear about Irena Sendlerowa, who was a runner up to Al Gore?!

This is what she did: http://en.wikipedia....i/Irena_Sendler

It's disgrace to humanity that Al Gore got the Nobel Peace price instead of her.

Oh dear lord that makes this much worse. The woman was damn near a saint yet they give it to a man who is nothing more than a con artist. It is truly a worthless reward.

• Like 5

The Peace Prize has been an leftist absurdity for decades

For you. pretty much everything is a leftist conspiracy.

However, in this case, it does seem that Obama did not deserve the award. Before or after.

Why does anyone care who they give (or don't give) this award to? It's meaningless to us in our daily lives.

If it's that troubling, feel free to create your own commission and have your own award ceremony.

I put as much stock on the 'Nobel Peace Prize' as I do the Westboro Baptist Churches funeral picketing schedule. Both have their own agenda that is looking for press coverage. Ignore it, they'll go away.

• Like 1

For you. pretty much everything is a leftist conspiracy.

However, in this case, it does seem that Obama did not deserve the award. Before or after.

Are you saying the Nobel committee is not left wing to the extreme? Yasser Arafat? Al Gore? Obama? Make your case. LMAO

• Like 1

They gave one to Yasser Arafat, for God's sake, and Al Gore of all people. The Peace Prize has been an leftist absurdity for decades and I expect it will get worse as time goes on.

well speaking as an Absurd Leftist, even I find something objectionable ovwr Obama being awarded a Peace prize. it may have somethingbto do with him having literally done nothing to promotecpeace prior to the awarding of it, and sod all afterwars.
  • Like 3

well speaking as an Absurd Leftist, even I find something objectionable ovwr Obama being awarded a Peace prize. it may have somethingbto do with him having literally done nothing to promotecpeace prior to the awarding of it, and sod all afterwars.

From a lot of what i have seen of your posts hats you do not exactly fit the description of an absurd liberal leftist.That said i have not always agreed with your stances,i am neither right or left,but from everything i have seen from your and a few other self proclaimed leftist or libs from other countries the ideas are very different than the current meaning of those desciptions used about those in the states.

On topic....Always wondered what in the hell he did that was so damned special that he deserved this award.None can explain it not a Liberal...Democrat....Republican....No one

• Like 3

Sir, you may swing slightly left but you aren't the type I am referring to. You are reasonable and balanced and bring up good points that I have accepted several times. We differ but can argue reasonably and agree on many things and you have changed my opinion on occasion. You are a JFK liberal and JFK would be considered a right winger by today's left, unfortunately. FWIW.

• Like 3

Are you saying the Nobel committee is not left wing to the extreme?

No, the Nobel committee is apolitical. Who would you want? Assad? Quadaffi? Lil Kim?

On topic....Always wondered what in the hell he did that was so damned special that he deserved this award.None can explain it not a Liberal...Democrat....Republican....No one

as i understand it, the award was more in expectation of what he would do. Probably not their finest hour.

No, the Nobel committee is apolitical. Who would you want? Assad? Quadaffi? Lil Kim?

So that's why Al Gore won over Irena Sendler.... :rolleyes:

• Like 1