Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sirius

An upcoming documentary promises to show an alleged, tiny "alien" being that was found a few years ago in Chile's Atacama Desert. And when we say tiny, we're talking six inches from head to ET toe.

Don't be fooled by the apparent size of the creature in the picture above, as the following image shows its true 6-inch stature.

Read More:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/07/tiny-alien-humanoid-among_n_3017854.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Double post.

• Like 1

tripple post.

You can't be Sirius?

• Like 3

You can't be Sirius?

Im not,... but he is.

SiriusBlackT.jpg

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 4

An upcoming documentary promises to show an alleged, tiny "alien" being that was found a few years ago in Chile's Atacama Desert. And when we say tiny, we're talking six inches from head to ET toe.

Don't be fooled by the apparent size of the creature in the picture above, as the following image shows its true 6-inch stature.

Read More:

http://www.huffingto...ref=mostpopular

even if this is real

i would think it didnt come from space

but something from this planet

maybe from the past

even if this is real

i would think it didnt come from space

but something from this planet

maybe from the past

Maybe from the future?

How's that wee thing going to stack them big rocks?

• Like 5

How's that wee thing going to stack them big rocks?

Very carefully? :P

Edited by Slave2Fate
  • Like 2

This documentary isn't free guys just so you know. You have to PAY to watch it. It wasn't enough for the people to donate and fund almost 400thousand dollars towards the making of the documentary. Now they want more money to milk for their new energy research lab :passifier: I'm not saying the alien is fake, i believe it to be likely real as they would shoot themselves in the leg and discredit the whistle blowers if they don't provide the promised credible testings in the documentary (dna, x-ray scans etc).

They want to spread the word and increase support but they are charging people to watch it. Obviously only those that believe in it already may pay to watch but for the majority of the world and skeptics alike, I doubt they would even pay for something they believe to be garbage anyways unless its for the entertainment attraction.

Edited by lufia
  • Like 2

This documentary isn't free guys just so you know. You have to PAY to watch it. It wasn't enough for the people to donate and fund almost 400thousand dollars towards the making of the documentary. Now they want more money to milk for their new energy research lab :passifier: I'm not saying the alien is fake, i believe it to be likely real as they would shoot themselves in the leg and discredit the whistle blowers if they don't provide the promised credible testings in the documentary (dna, x-ray scans etc).

They want to spread the word and increase support but they are charging people to watch it. Obviously only those that believe in it already may pay to watch but for the majority of the world and skeptics alike, I doubt they would even pay for something they believe to be garbage anyways unless its for the entertainment attraction.

It's Greer, so I'm not surprised, he wants to make a quick buck on everything. I'm surprised he still is even believed at all, since this is not the first time he pulls a fast one.....

Now they want more money to milk for their new energy research lab :passifier:

db501acad9.jpg

• Like 2

Don't be fooled by the apparent size of the creature in the picture

greermoney.jpg

btw, zoser, have you donated anything? just askin

• Like 1

You would think those that donated might be a bit peeved off over this. I suppose Greer can do no wrong where the faithful are concerned.

Like the old saying goes - Making money off the gullible has never been a problem.

• Like 1

Nothing is really free. There are cost associated with everything and someone had to pay for it. Hopefully it'll be on one of those streaming service provider.

The humanoid is kind of tiny. Could this be a "baby"? Kind of like a tiny baby dinosaur growing up to be giant.

Like the old saying goes - Making money off the gullible has never been a problem.

:D

Hubbard has been quoted as telling a science fiction convention in 1948: "Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion."

LINK

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

:D

Hubbard has been quoted as telling a science fiction convention in 1948: "Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion."

LINK

Done and DONE!

• Like 1

Reminder time, this movie is released today, so maybe in a day or 2 it will be on the web someplace. Finally we can all know about the tiny alien and its DNA results

Im not expecting to be stunned into shocked silence that it IS an ET either... but would like to be proved wrong!!

Reminder time, this movie is released today, so maybe in a day or 2 it will be on the web someplace. Finally we can all know about the tiny alien and its DNA results

Im not expecting to be stunned into shocked silence that it IS an ET either... but would like to be proved wrong!!

Im expecting one of those "any time now" deals where the usual suspects will drag it out for as long as possible, milking it for every single penny.

In the end it will shrivel up and die,... only to be resurrected later as the real deal where a cover-up was put in place by the evil government to hide the truth from the public .

• Like 1