Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iranian scientist claims to have invented...

keithisco

i don't know .. if they satisfied with it why it bothers you ? not that i care :D

But they are not satisfied with it, until it covers the whole world. Remember Islamic "peace"? That is achieved, once the whole world is submitted under Shariah.

You might want to re-read Mamoohd Amedinejan´s open letter to GW Bush. It has to be still somewhere online. Basically, it says in so many words: "Surrender under Islam, or else."

Which is the universal message that unifies all islamists.

• Like 2

He's waiting on Dr. Emmitt Brown to sell him some plutonium.

Edited by ancient astronaut
  • Like 2

"Claims" should be in BIG bold letters.

Actually, and this may surprise you, I know how to build such a device too.

Quantum cryptography allows non-locality to link the states of two atoms at two seperate points in time and tell you if a measurement has disturbed the correlated state. The measurement doesnt have to occur now it could occur tomorrow, next week or even next year.

However an alternative way of looking at it is you're actually selecting one from an finite range of possible universes. Hence it isnt really the future sending messages to the present or the present sending messages to the past. Its you picking your future or past instead. Get your head around that!

Was the monkey a wind-up?

The proof is the before and after pictures of the monkey show two completely different animals. Explain that one.

Anyway, this man does not claim to have invented a time machine, but a machine that can predict your future. I doubt it can do so with anywhere near the accuracy that he claims (if at all), but it's hardly as ludicrous a story as the journalist is trying to portray. Using a sensationalist article headline like that :no: What nonsense.

It is absolutely as ludicrous as it sounds. It is totally and completely ludicrous and goes against all the laws of time and physics. The nonsense is scollding the author for "sensationalism".

Why would they fake it? Do they not have the ability to put one in space?

Because they are trying to pacify an extremely angry populace that is about fed up with the mystics running this sad and repressive country. Maybe they shot some poor animal up into the mesosphere or maybe even space but that animal didn't come back alive. They faked stealth aircraft and other accomplishments for teh same reason.

They didn't, and the only person claiming so is the author of the article.

They faked it just as they fake many things in that country and you shouldn't believe their irrational ravings.

Edited by Merc14

Time Machines already exist, they are our dreams. In my dreams I go back to the past and relive my memories as if I were actually there, with the same emotions, visuals, sounds, smells, taste. And when I am lucid dreaming, not only can I go back in time, I can also alter reality because I know my dreams are memory captures of past events and I know I am dreaming so I can edit events in the past.

Perhaps he borrowed from George Santayana ... When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it ... therein lies an elegant time-based algorithm.

• Like 1

LMAO, like I'd believe anything that comes out of Iran.

Zaphod hit it right on the nose, right back to the 7th Century.

Of course, I'm not sure but I don't think they treated women that badly then. After all, wasn't Mahommads (sp?) wife a teacher? Or I could be wrong on this, I find the entire thing so distasteful I try to forget it.

• Like 1

The proof is the before and after pictures of the monkey show two completely different animals. Explain that one.

It is absolutely as ludicrous as it sounds. It is totally and completely ludicrous and goes against all the laws of time and physics. The nonsense is scollding the author for "sensationalism".

Because they are trying to pacify an extremely angry populace that is about fed up with the mystics running this sad and repressive country. Maybe they shot some poor animal up into the mesosphere or maybe even space but that animal didn't come back alive. They faked stealth aircraft and other accomplishments for teh same reason.

They faked it just as they fake many things in that country and you shouldn't believe their irrational ravings.

1. I'm not denying that the monkey in space was faked. As is very clear from my posts, I just hadn't heard bout it and really didn't see the point in doing so.

2. Predicting a person's future based on current information is definitely nowhere near as ludicrous as the claim of creating a time machine (the two are so far removed from each other that they are not properly comparable). In fact, it is possible to do so at this moment in time with very little accuracy. The ludicrous part is that he claimed he could do it with 98% accuracy.

The author claimed that the man was himself was claiming to have invented a time machine, when the man claimed no such thing. This is by definition sensationalist journalism, and also an outright lie. It is not nonsense to point this out. In fact it is completely sensible to do so.

3. Your opinion that they lied about it to pacify their populace is not well thought out at all. How would this distract the populace for any length of time from their supposed grievances? A reason I would have found far more palatable would be to project their ability to use a ballistic missile system. Even then, having a satellite in space has already done so.

4. Your knowledge of the politics of Iran seems to be weak at best. Not only do a majority of people favour the current political system (along with Sharia and the repression that comes with it) - 70%, last I checked - but the people that are in power are actually elected. The Council are all elected members and the only person who is not elected is the Supreme Leader, who is appointed by the elected members of the Council (and I believe he was also originally elected as a member of the council). It is a system that is actually more democratic than the EU, funnily enough.

5. You seem to have confused 'Iran' with 'a man from Iran'. Iran are not claiming to have invented the machine. It is an individual inventor from Iran. So the entire premise of your post - that is, the connection between the state of Iran lying and the fact that this one man was lying - is faulty. Again, Iran have claimed nothing. They may be liars, but they have not done so here.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 1

Probably just shot down a U.S. time machine and did a mock up.

• Like 1

But they are not satisfied with it, until it covers the whole world. Remember Islamic "peace"? That is achieved, once the whole world is submitted under Shariah.

You might want to re-read Mamoohd Amedinejan´s open letter to GW Bush. It has to be still somewhere online. Basically, it says in so many words: "Surrender under Islam, or else."

Which is the universal message that unifies all islamists.

give me a break will you

iraq was archenemy to iran before american invasion

and after that invasion we found out that iraq the powerfull arabic country has become a puppet for iran

so basically usa handed over iraq to their best friend " iran "

it helps to think a little and look at facts

instead of letting out some silly comments about sharia

especially when you know nothing of sharia which is not applied in iran not even 1%

Free will means there are infinite possibilities in each of our futures, so that machine would be moot, even if it worked.

• Like 1

Maybe the Iranians should send one to Kim in NK, predicting his total demise should he continue on his insane path. :w00t:

• Like 1

Maybe the Iranians should send one to Kim in NK, predicting his total demise should he continue on his insane path. :w00t:

He doesn't need a time machine to predict that.
  • Like 2

1. I'm not denying that the monkey in space was faked. As is very clear from my posts, I just hadn't heard bout it and really didn't see the point in doing so.

2. Predicting a person's future based on current information is definitely nowhere near as ludicrous as the claim of creating a time machine (the two are so far removed from each other that they are not properly comparable). In fact, it is possible to do so at this moment in time with very little accuracy. The ludicrous part is that he claimed he could do it with 98% accuracy.

The author claimed that the man was himself was claiming to have invented a time machine, when the man claimed no such thing. This is by definition sensationalist journalism, and also an outright lie. It is not nonsense to point this out. In fact it is completely sensible to do so.

3. Your opinion that they lied about it to pacify their populace is not well thought out at all. How would this distract the populace for any length of time from their supposed grievances? A reason I would have found far more palatable would be to project their ability to use a ballistic missile system. Even then, having a satellite in space has already done so.

Really? It is pretty much consensus opiniion amongst teh various intel agencies that that is exactly why they are making these outlandish claims. It is an attempt to show how strong they are and advanced scientifically enough to face-off with the great satan. They can not only hit Israel with a nuclear tipped ballistic missile, they can launch a rocket into space. I didn't think I'd have to explain that

4. Your knowledge of the politics of Iran seems to be weak at best. Not only do a majority of people favour the current political system (along with Sharia and the repression that comes with it) - 70%, last I checked - but the people that are in power are actually elected. The Council are all elected members and the only person who is not elected is the Supreme Leader, who is appointed by the elected members of the Council (and I believe he was also originally elected as a member of the council). It is a system that is actually more democratic than the EU, funnily enough.

Please go and google riots in Iran and then get back to me. Also, the elected government is about as powerful as Saddam's elected government was. The Imams run Iran, they have the power and direct the government on the general course the country is taking. There is a great deal of unrest in Iran due to inflation, lack or resources, shariah law and represive central control. Teh country continually hangs on teh brink of revolution but the west has been hesitant to help topple the regime because of the dependence several influential countries have their oil.

5. You seem to have confused 'Iran' with 'a man from Iran'. Iran are not claiming to have invented the machine. It is an individual inventor from Iran. So the entire premise of your post - that is, the connection between the state of Iran lying and the fact that this one man was lying - is faulty. Again, Iran have claimed nothing. They may be liars, but they have not done so here.

No I haven't. I am referencing several of these type of stories that have popped up over the last year or so. This is just more craziness and the guy in the article sounds like a big-wig in Iranian science. This is bunk as are the monkey in space and the stealth fighter that was a 2/3rd's size fiberglass model.

Edited by Merc14

"Iranian scientist" lol i bet the future didnt see that one comeing aumm time machaine? aummm yeah i got nutting but..MORE COWBELL PLEASE!

• Like 1

The title was a tad misleading...

'Iranian man tells fortunes' would have saved me the effort of reading the article.

• Like 1

He's waiting on Dr. Emmitt Brown to sell him some plutonium.

I was patiently waiting for a "Back to the Future" reference.

51wScR5L2%2BL._SX500_.jpg

So, all we have to do is keep an eye on this guy with regard to lotto wins. If he wins the jackpot over and over again there's something to it, if that happens I'll buy one.

Edited by Occams Razor
  • Like 1

It started out with a good title conjuring up images of time machines and mythical peoples and places then I read the article. :td:

Edited by CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Honestly, if you are disappointed, in any way, by a headline containing any combination of the words "Iranian invents time machine" then you are in for a long life of disappointments. Just sayin'.

Discernment.

Look it up, study it and use it and you'll never be angry about titles like this again. :tu: The internet makes it easy just use discernment when viewing.

• Like 1

He's having a laugh,no machine or person on this planet can predict what is about to happen, in the future.Have you ever seen astrologers telling you bad things ?. fortune telling is as much use as an ashtray on a golf trolley.

the future is now not later people.we already have a time machine available within us.as for the government supposedly preventing something That might destabilize it or etc they make them seem like angels or saints the ugly truth is the That governments are far from saints and angels they do what's in their personal interest not humanity or people as a.whole.don't be fooled.