Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I know who build the pyramids

dreamland

I can tell you the real answer for $100

I'll do it for $1.00. :-*

Edited by Mentalcase
  • Like 1

Spoiler

Ancient Egyptians to bury their kings

• Like 7

just send me $1,000,000 and i will tell you how :) just kidding.. i will give you an answer tomorrow...stay tuned.

I'm writing out the check at this moment, dreamland. Just let me know the address to which to send it. But just so you know, I need to post-date the check to January 1, 2256.

• Like 1

If there's no answer today, can I suggest closing the thread for a new one to be started with an answer as the first post...

The ans is ...antediluvian lords of Ur [ Sumeria, later Babylon]

All that is detailed in Arab literature reviewed by Vyse in mid 1800s [ref available] and by Roman Pliny ca 50 BC

all that is detailed and documented in 'Before The Delusion' by Wm Gleeson [2012]

Regards Mike C

If there's no answer today, can I suggest closing the thread for a new one to be started with an answer as the first post...

The answer has already been provided. See Atentutankh's earlier post. :tu:

• Like 1

Here is the answer : Egyptian pyramids and tamples were not build by normal humans or extraterrestials... they were built by giant ancient humans or gods,using advanced technology and knowledge, who posses supernatural powers. Pyramids were not build as tombs. There is a purpose for their construction. We have to find out what is the purpose. As for advanced technology i mention before,,, watch this movie : https://www.youtube....hPCjAplTM this movie answers most of the questions,but not all. There is a part of the movie talking about stone blocks next to pyramid, which looks like someone tried to cut them,using some kind of machine or laser technology. Only gaints could lift heavy stones, not average people. See the movie,see the proof. As for giants... look at pictures below.

post-54718-0-13910200-1365833712_thumb.j

post-54718-0-68099200-1365833722_thumb.j

post-54718-0-92033100-1365833730_thumb.j

post-54718-0-84425300-1365833739_thumb.j

post-54718-0-41075300-1365833761_thumb.j

:td: :td: :td:

Did you think that none of visit the worth1000 site at all??

Almost all of the giant skeleton Photos are photoshopped ones.

Care to prove otherwise??

The topic name and description doesn't give me much hope...

I did think it funny the posters name is dreamland.

Edited by The Puzzler
  • Like 3

I don't know about "Dreamland", more like recurring nightmare 33d6982891b8.gif

• Like 3

558993_10151441167433318_1914820429_n.jpg

gimme the $100,000,000

• Like 2

At least i tried to give my best answer... as far as $1,000,000 you can send it anyway,if you like. Address is 777 w. dreamland ave in nevada. Have a nice day.

An interesting ibook will soon be available that seems contain some interesting research. It will hopefully reveal evidence of tidal erosion for example predating the conventional construction dates of the pyramids.

See here:

http://www.gizanow.com/

Pyramids arent that hard to build, whats the big deal? :-P

Those who have tried in recent years (using primitive means), the Japanese among them seem to think they are.

Show me a decent example please if you can.

somebody shouldn't stay uppity-up all night and see all these reruns of ANCIENT ALIENS. First of all, it seems to get you too excited, and second: It's BS!

Damn it..i forgot.. APRILS FOOL WAS APRIL 1

You still on the old calender, wake up! :D

Those who have tried in recent years (using primitive means), the Japanese among them seem to think they are.

Show me a decent example please if you can.

What makes you think they used primative means? Id upload a pic of the one I made but its too big to capture...