Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sleep Attack

Myturn

Three times several during astral projection I was attacked. If you're going to say this isn't possible don't bother to comment. Each time it was almost the same. The first time this entity as I was coming up as it's called got on my bed above me and choked me almost until death until I woke up. The second time again in my room, the same entity attacked me again, I got scared and woke up again. The third time i was asleep on my couch, and again seen the entity, it went to attack only this time I fought back. I had some the craziest sense of confidence, I beat the entity to the ground through two rooms of my house, as I was about to lay the final blow it disappeared from underneath me. This happened a few years ago all of it.

Now being me, since I've beaten it, I've tried purposely to come in contact with it again. Not for more fights or attacks but to find out why, it did this. Also what or who was it.

I've spoken out called it to come even conjuring, and some medium work, I want an answer and really don't care where it comes from. What attacked me, what did I beat up. Definitely wasn't a shadow person, it wasn't a ghost, and definitely was not human. Any ideas on this?

When you say it choked you almost to death, did you actually have marks where it choked you?

Sorry I can't help as I don't really know a great deal about Astral Projection but was just genuinely interested in the above.

I've spoken out called it to come even conjuring, and some medium work, I want an answer and really don't care where it comes from. What attacked me, what did I beat up. Definitely wasn't a shadow person, it wasn't a ghost, and definitely was not human. Any ideas on this?

Go easy on the recreational drugs.

• Like 1

You say astral projection but then you say you were asleep?

• Like 2

Now being me, since I've beaten it, I've tried purposely to come in contact with it again. Not for more fights or attacks but to find out why, it did this. Also what or who was it.

Not a good idea.

The best thing to do is develop lucid dreaming and ask the folks over there to help you find out who or what it was.

Three times several during astral projection I was attacked. If you're going to say this isn't possible don't bother to comment. Each time it was almost the same. The first time this entity as I was coming up as it's called got on my bed above me and choked me almost until death until I woke up. The second time again in my room, the same entity attacked me again, I got scared and woke up again. The third time i was asleep on my couch, and again seen the entity, it went to attack only this time I fought back. I had some the craziest sense of confidence, I beat the entity to the ground through two rooms of my house, as I was about to lay the final blow it disappeared from underneath me. This happened a few years ago all of it.

when you struck in defense, you actually made contact? because when i would try to hurt it with my fists, my fist would land, but it would sink. inside of it. then came the shocks, and the trying to come out of it's grip. years upon years went by with no result. i would try to hurt it like i would my enemies in real life. but it never worked.i swore to it one night, in the grips of a drunken stupor that when i died, i hope that it would be there waiting for me, so that i would finally have a common ground where i could get down with it once and for all, so that i at least had a chance to actually win or perish. whatever. i was so tired that i just wanted it to end. i think that any man has that right.as far as where it came from, i think that somebody has to put it on you.or maybe they are some kind of wierd soul sucking mosquito. i know a bloodsucker when i see one. scum that live off the strong. may those things drown in lakes of blood. i think i discovered a way to really hurt them. not sure. r a wilcox

i caught sight of the shadows now, their shadowy forms flitting past open doors and windows, racing towards the house's locked doors. my mood darkens further. they were always there, always watching and waiting. i had learned to live with them,but not to like it. even knowing what they wanted, i still did not understand what shadows were or what had created them. are they made of something substantive? they feed on the darker emotions of human beings, but there are no reasons i can think of that a shadow would require food. there are so many of them that it is almost impossible that they could avoid detection, yet no person could see them save those few like myself. i could fell them in a way that i could feel a spider crawling on my skin. even though they were only shadows, how could something that was only a shadow-little more than a darkness of air- make you feel that it was alive?

Nice job. Many people have been through this.

I have a feeling OP won't answer back.

There are a lot of contradictions in this post.. Rlyeh posting the main.

Anyway, don't mess with things you cannot handle. You shouldn't be tampering with all sorts of things out of curiosity, for "proof", or for guidance.. Or for any reason at all actually. "Don't play with fire or you'll be burned."

Edited by AliveInDeath7
  • Like 1

Thank you for posts and guidance. Zaphod222 I don't do recreational drugs, never have never will. An empty herion syringe was used to murder my older brother so I want no part of any illegal drugs. This definitely wiasn't a dream. 619wilcoxYes I had marks, yes I made contact. After it choked me, I decided to fight back. I'm wondering if I scared it, and why it never returned even in my asking and conjuring attempts. To the girl who said curiosity is bad. AliveinDeath It's not curiosity it's obsession and more. My mother has taught me about the occult and spells,spirit world,realms, since birth, i'm no amateur.

Thank you for posts and guidance. Zaphod222 I don't do recreational drugs, never have never will. An empty herion syringe was used to murder my older brother so I want no part of any illegal drugs. This definitely wiasn't a dream. 619wilcoxYes I had marks, yes I made contact. After it choked me, I decided to fight back. I'm wondering if I scared it, and why it never returned even in my asking and conjuring attempts. To the girl who said curiosity is bad. AliveinDeath It's not curiosity it's obsession and more. My mother has taught me about the occult and spells,spirit world,realms, since birth, i'm no amateur.

Is your mother still around to give you guidance on this? Also very sorry to hear of the loss of your brother, that sounds terrible :(

Just a thought, I had heard of people creating some kind of negative manifestation themselves (subconsciously) to give themselves something to fear and battle against. And it's kind of a mental thing, you beat the "demon" and you beat all your fears, so that you won't be fearfull of astral projection at all. Do you think it could have been this?

• Like 2

They are obstacles, obstacles that stop you from finding the enlightenment. They try to make you scare so you want to forget about astral travel...

Been there, done that. Now that my self-confident grows with time. Experiences make me stronger. Met demons 30+ times, beat them, bite them, do nothing and let them enjoy the assault, and even make love with them wtf?

All are not demons. I think one time my grandmother visited me. She put her hands on my sleeping and said "don't worry" (in some kind of telepathic language). I automatically felt the warm and the love.

What's strange is that in the AP experience, I can't open my mouth to talk or has no voice. I know I'm speaking and they are hearing, but there was no voice and sound at all.

Edited by FlyingAngel

I'm sorry to hear about your brother's loss, and feel free to ignore me for asking what is probably an obnoxious question, but how was your brother murdered with an empty heroin syringe? Heroin users use similar syringes and needles to those used by diabetics - <0.5mm gauge and 1mm or less capacity. A meth head in a frenzy would be hard pushed to stab someone to death with such a tiny gauge needle, and you'd need to inject such a syringe full of air dozens of times directly into a blood vessel in order to cause a fatal embolism.

Again, just ignore me if you please, but these are the kind of things I can't help but notice in people's stories they post online.

that sounds very similar to sleep paralysis/lucid dreaming. i know that's always the go-to answer to these experiences, but i suggest possibly getting a sleep study done before anything else.

• Like 1

Archimedes the following is story police came up with. He was coming out of a private club in Mckees Rocks, Pa. The assailant came up behind him. Used needle as something scare with and stuck it in right spot. Left entire wallett, other than cash he got paid that day.

Heaven is a half-pipe: Possibly unbeknowst, to just like the physical world, each person experiences the spirit worlds/obe/trances/meditation all differently. Just like every day you see the world thorough your eyes, the experiences you have are yours nobody else's. It's possible you've only dreamed also.

I'm not some nitwit kid with the newest Harry Potter, or spell book from Barnes & Noble. I realize online we can be anybody. In real life I'm a practitioner for 24 years, started when I was 5.

You ask why I want to conjure such a thing. Because in this case I didn't know my enemy. Call it ego, I want to know why, who, and how I won. My guides or angels, weren't present, they're energy was non-existent. This was if there is a hell straight from it. I could feel it's hate, pain, and urge to kill. I destroyed it and haven't seen since. You ask why I don't know. I think I need to feel that power, that strength, and feeling of. Immorality one more time. This wasn't a dream kid, it felt like destiny if there is such a thing. I

Ahh! The paragraph ended mid sentence!! He's a goner!!

• Like 1

Myturn, steer away from astral projection unless you know exactly what you're doing (and I don't mean reading up on the Internet/books etc). It's not a natural thing to be doing and therefore a little dangerous. It's not unheard of for astral projection attempts to be followed by hauntings of a dark kind. I doubt you have "beaten" anything, unless you imagined the entire experience and considering you say you were asleep, I'm inclined to put it down to a vivid dream. You'd be talking about a being that has no physical form and by the sounds of things, you haven't done any kind of protection for yourself to ward such a being off. Why on earth would you want to "contact" something like this? It seems to me you think you're in a shallow pond that you can wade through when in fact the spirit world is more like a deep ocean with all kinds of things lurking where you can't see.

I'd drop the "conjuring". Not really sure what makes you think that any being has to answer to you and appear on command? Assuming you weren't just dreaming, you likely ran into a demonic entity and the reason it wouldn't have returned is not that you fought it off but that something else (a guide, deceased family member) did. And "fights" like this don't happen as you described, like a physical fight, it's simply a matter of smothering you and your property with a white energy that dark just can't penetrate. A lot of hauntings start because residents create negative energies themselves via depression, sickness etc and darker spirits are attracted to this.

Assuming it was a genuine experience, the being's intention was probably just to scare you... can't do very much else like possess you and whatnot.

Uggggggg

I believe its a Shadow entity. When youre sleeping... the entity actually choking you or doing something harsh to you? The entity really exist. Your not sleeping coz you can see it?. Yap u are sleeping but after that you awaken by that, I guess you really not sleeping because you can see your surroundings and also you notice your bed & couch while fighting this entity even your room?. I guess the entity youve seen is like a blurred Black shadow. Did your body float on its own while your sleeping? well i dont know much about that. I think its a whitelady ghost! >.<

My mother has taught me about the occult and spells,spirit world,realms, since birth, i'm no amateur.

Why in the world would a mother put this type of nonsense into a little childs mind?!

I blame her for your scary experience.

• Like 1

Excuse me for being blunt, but are you looking for answers or for someone to agree with you? I only ask because of your defensive nature and contradictions in your posts.

Like another poster said, you need to get sleep tests done before anything. What you described is akin to bad cases of sleep paralysis.

Edited by mr3rdrock
  • Like 2