Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

is that what school supposed to teach kids?

aztek

i have said it before, all the problem kids have due to drawing of the guns, making cooky in gun's shape,..... is done intentioanly to make kids hate guns, and grow up asd brainwashed slaves. and schols are perfect tool to do that.

this is just in.

The words are written in crayon, in the haphazard bumpiness of a child's scrawl.

"I am willing to give up some of my constitutional rights in order to be safer or more secure."

They're the words that Florida father Aaron Harvey was stunned to find his fourth-grade son had written, after a lesson in school about the Constitution.

more here. http://news.yahoo.com/dad-furious-finding-crayon-written-paper-florida-4th-124614291.html

so what do they teach YOUR kid at school, do you know????

Edited by aztek

Can you say "indoctrination"??

Indoctrination is the process of inculcating ideas, attitudes, cognitive strategies or a professional methodology (see doctrine).[1] It is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned.[2] As such the term may be used pejoratively, often in the context of education, political opinions, theology or religious dogma. The term is closely linked to socialization; in common discourse, indoctrination is often associated with negative connotations, while socialization refers to cultural or educational learning.

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 2

no matter what they teach at school the home is where kids become who they are

it depends on parents the children look at their parents actions and build up on that

most kids do that

i think the kids major teaching comes from witthin home and it's enough to put whatever

you want in your kids regardless what they teach in schools

• Like 3

Home school him. Again, and I should just put this in my sig, but I'm glad I haven't brought any kids into this world.

• Like 2

This is the reason you don't just send your kids off to school and not know what is going on in that school. Get involved and stay involved in you kids life and education. When they become adults then you can back off and let them make their own decisions.

This is appalling teaching a kid that giving up your constitutional rights for any reason is acceptable.

• Like 2

I'm vainly hoping the kid forgot to write the word "not" between "am" and "willing".

• Like 1

I'm vainly hoping the kid forgot to write the word "not" between "am" and "willing".

Sadly, probably not.

Brainwashing by the Left.

• Like 5

Mr Harvey needs to break out the belt and beat his kid to a pulp for writing that.

Please tell me you don't have kids and make it your mission in life not to have any.

I'm not usually that blunt, but beating a child for what a teacher told them to do is unconscionable.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1

Mr Harvey needs to break out the belt and beat his kid to a pulp for writing that.

And then he should take his gun and shoot the damn commie teacher for spreading such vile filth!

Or not.

• Like 2

Corporate Schooling, it's the best, isn't it!? =)

And yet the entire state or nation called the USA has done just as what this kid wrote. Thomas Jefferson did warn you and this kid is bringing it to light. Freedom and the United States of America is a joke.

You need to be bictch slapped for not stopping your dictaorship

And yet the entire state or nation called the USA has done just as what this kid wrote. Thomas Jefferson did warn you and this kid is bringing it to light. Freedom and the United States of America is a joke.

Ben Franklin issued the warning bro.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

• Like 2

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Its hard teaching americans about the fore fathers sometimes and I should have gone to my cliff notes. I like that I have a right to buy a gun.

You need to be bictch slapped for not stopping your dictaorship

Ahem...I seem to remember you singing the praises of Obama during his awe inspiring campaign.* cough* :whistle:

*smack*

You forget women remember everything. :lol:

Edited by Michelle

Ahem...I seem to remember you singing the praises of Obama during his awe inspiring campaign.* cough* :whistle:

*smack*

I was making predictions and yes I was fooled into the change thing so yes you are right. However I did not predict a dem goverment would make anything better. Right now my hope for america is that they get a Ron Paul in office.

Note. I never praised Obama just thought he was a better then Bush thing.

Edited by The Silver Thong

Michelle

If I was there I would challange you to a mud fight ;)

I was making predictions and yes I was fooled into the change thing so yes you are right. However I did not predict a dem goverment would make anything better. Right now my hope for america is that they get a Ron Paul in office.

Note. I never praised Obama just thought he was a better then Bush thing.

I don't remember it that way, but it's not worth arguing over. Anyone was better than the last Republican in office.

Michelle

If I was there I would challange you to a mud fight ;)

You'd lose...I'm as slippery as an eel. You've never dated guys that seemed to have eight arms. :-*

Edited by Michelle

I read this story on another forum first, and someone commented that the teacher should have to stay after class and fill the chalkboard with this Ben Franklin quote. I would have to concur.

• Like 3

When Obama was runing for his second term the elementary school brain washed my little nephew about Obama they made him out to be a king

Edited by coolguy