Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This neighborhood is getting strange

bellringer

I and two other people witnessed strange glowing ball like UFO in our area. A few weeks later, police along with a local gas company, began going house to house in the same area. Even if people were not home, they were going into houses to check for "gas leaks". Leaks and searches were reported by local news.

Couple weeks after that, the gas company installed a complex the size of a house in a farmer's field next to a sink hole pond common in the area, just off a road but a bit obscured. Same area. The old entrance to the farmland was changed to a big strong gate, new road and thick wire cable fencing and metal topped posts around the entrance and an overall presence of new money.The complex looks like a lot of gas pipes going out and back into the ground. A bit like the ones you see just off the road surrounded by chain-link fence, but these pipes are huge, tree trunk size.

If those were survey craft in the air looking for a gas leak, they sure as heck were not from the gas company. They were strange and silent.

We've seen another sighting lately, same area. I drove around the neighborhoods closest to the events. I notice that the first few houses just off the main street had a couple lights on around 5PM, but the rest of the neighborhood houses were dark. Many garage doors were left open with no sign of activity. A lot like Indiana Jones 3 when he's in the Nevada town about to get nuked. Looks like a normal town, at first. Left an uneasy feeling. No people either.

Severl different blocks displayed the same quality. Not normal. All but one neighborhood surround an old gravel pit turned into a golf course. The other was at the edge of a golf course as well, in the flight path of the fist UFOs spotted.

The gravel around here was dropped by glacier's 10k years ago. We still have native burial mounds from 300bc in the area and a long history of native people reporting children following glowing orbs deep into the woods, sometime lost forever. I have a very strong feeling that something is happening in the area.

• Like 1

Fascinating with a hint of eerie.

Don't go following orbs into the woods!

• Like 1

Where is your area? If this gas thing is as big as you say, they must have been constructing it for some time. What's their official explanation? Police and "gas company people" letting themselves into houses even if no one's in "looking for leaks" sounds decidedly fishy, I'm pretty sure they're not allowed to do that.

Where are you?

On google earth, wanna have alooky loo of the area.

of course, if anything has been recently constructed, it probably wouldn't be on Giggle Earth, but I'd have thought there'd have been something mentioned in the local media, for instance.

Where are you?

On google earth, wanna have alooky loo of the area.

First time I hear that expression, thought it was a spelling error or something :lol: ,... here is the urban dictionary version.

1. looky-loo.

1. People who go out in public just to see an event that doesn't really concern them.

• Like 3

Where is your area? If this gas thing is as big as you say, they must have been constructing it for some time. What's their official explanation? Police and "gas company people" letting themselves into houses even if no one's in "looking for leaks" sounds decidedly fishy, I'm pretty sure they're not allowed to do that.

Correct it's not showing up on Google Earth yet, here's the coordinates:

N42°57'47.34"

W85°44'4.45"

There was a news article, and some gas and many unmarked white trucks. Fleet would be a better term for how many there were. It did take several weeks to complete. The news agency reported that there was a gas leak and officials were going house to house to make sure everyone's gas was shut off or something like that. It sure seemed like a story to me, I've been in this area my whole life and know it quite intimately. This was very unusual, as have been many other things.

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/kent_county/Natural-gas-outages-in-GR-and-Walker

Edited by bellringer
  • Like 1

I and two other people witnessed strange glowing ball like UFO in our area. A few weeks later, police along with a local gas company, began going house to house in the same area. Even if people were not home, they were going into houses to check for "gas leaks". Leaks and searches were reported by local news.

Couple weeks after that, the gas company installed a complex the size of a house in a farmer's field next to a sink hole pond common in the area, just off a road but a bit obscured. Same area. The old entrance to the farmland was changed to a big strong gate, new road and thick wire cable fencing and metal topped posts around the entrance and an overall presence of new money.The complex looks like a lot of gas pipes going out and back into the ground. A bit like the ones you see just off the road surrounded by chain-link fence, but these pipes are huge, tree trunk size.

If those were survey craft in the air looking for a gas leak, they sure as heck were not from the gas company. They were strange and silent.

We've seen another sighting lately, same area. I drove around the neighborhoods closest to the events. I notice that the first few houses just off the main street had a couple lights on around 5PM, but the rest of the neighborhood houses were dark. Many garage doors were left open with no sign of activity. A lot like Indiana Jones 3 when he's in the Nevada town about to get nuked. Looks like a normal town, at first. Left an uneasy feeling. No people either.

Severl different blocks displayed the same quality. Not normal. All but one neighborhood surround an old gravel pit turned into a golf course. The other was at the edge of a golf course as well, in the flight path of the fist UFOs spotted.

The gravel around here was dropped by glacier's 10k years ago. We still have native burial mounds from 300bc in the area and a long history of native people reporting children following glowing orbs deep into the woods, sometime lost forever. I have a very strong feeling that something is happening in the area.

Well you could just try being social and talking to the neighbors about what you think is odd. They may think youre a bit odd tho for connecting such random dots!!

Let me break this down

You saw a glowing ball like UFO. Some weeks later police were checking for gas leaks.

Ok then the first 2 are hardly connected are they?

Then, some more weeks after the first 2 events, they installed a complex near a sink hole. How near? Usually its a bad idea to build anything near a sinkhole. Tho they are known to release gasses, so it could be as simple as a monitoring station, and yes with fences round to keep the natives out, so far it all seems normal!

You said: "If those were survey craft in the air looking for a gas leak, they sure as heck were not from the gas company. They were strange and silent"

So now we have gone from a single sighting of a glowing ball to the idea of survey craft, do you mean more than one? And you cannot 'look' as it were for a gas leak, now can you? Ive had one when I screwed down a creaking floorboard....right into a gas pipe, (without knowing of course), and a day or 2 later when the gas smell had built up we called the gas-men in, who had long 'sniffer' pipes that they probed every corner and recess with till they isolated the source of the leak. We could smell it, but for sure you couldnt see it!

Then you had another sighting and some houses didnt have any lights on and the garage doors were open... (well thats always a tell tale sign of zombies isnt it)

OK. :yes:

It all seems dramatic and a bit paranoid. But then Im not given to worry about unconnected events, and yes, I too have seen what I have to say is UFO.

Funny enough the day I saw it, my car broke down a few hours later. My GF burned the dinner and the cat swiped me for touching his belly. I also missed a film on the telly that I had only been looking forward to for a week.

Isnt that weird? Who can I call?

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

<snip>

<snip>

Ghostbusters?

No, never mind - wrong part of the forum :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

Well you could just try being social and talking to the neighbors about what you think is odd. They may think youre a bit odd tho for connecting such random dots!!

Let me break this down

You saw a glowing ball like UFO. Some weeks later police were checking for gas leaks.

Ok then the first 2 are hardly connected are they?

Then, some more weeks after the first 2 events, they installed a complex near a sink hole. How near? Usually its a bad idea to build anything near a sinkhole. Tho they are known to release gasses, so it could be as simple as a monitoring station, and yes with fences round to keep the natives out, so far it all seems normal!

You said: "If those were survey craft in the air looking for a gas leak, they sure as heck were not from the gas company. They were strange and silent"

So now we have gone from a single sighting of a glowing ball to the idea of survey craft, do you mean more than one? And you cannot 'look' as it were for a gas leak, now can you? Ive had one when I screwed down a creaking floorboard....right into a gas pipe, (without knowing of course), and a day or 2 later when the gas smell had built up we called the gas-men in, who had long 'sniffer' pipes that they probed every corner and recess with till they isolated the source of the leak. We could smell it, but for sure you couldnt see it!

Then you had another sighting and some houses didnt have any lights on and the garage doors were open... (well thats always a tell tale sign of zombies isnt it)

OK. :yes:

It all seems dramatic and a bit paranoid. But then Im not given to worry about unconnected events, and yes, I too have seen what I have to say is UFO.

Funny enough the day I saw it, my car broke down a few hours later. My GF burned the dinner and the cat swiped me for touching his belly. I also missed a film on the telly that I had only been looking forward to for a week.

Don't worry, nothing for you to see.

Edited by bellringer

Don't worry, nothing for you to see.

And you didn't for a second consider addressing the points seeder raised?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

First time I hear that expression, thought it was a spelling error or something :lol: ,... here is the urban dictionary version.

1. looky-loo.

1. People who go out in public just to see an event that doesn't really concern them.

While we're on the topic of telling people what to do, don't harass my viewers.

While we're on the topic of telling people what to do, don't harass my viewers.

Your viewers? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Bellringer i would like you to keep track and update this thread with new information, try to do some research. i know how that feels that something weird has happened that changed the enviroment somehow. Maybe it is a cover up when you read between the lines, maybe the military is involved or maybe it is just a new gas company drilling for gas...

• Like 2

You just viewed my post. Peace.

Yes, I did and I commented on it. It still makes no sense...

Cheers,

Badeskov

Bellringer i would like you to keep track and update this thread with new information, try to do some research. i know how that feels that something weird has happened that changed the enviroment somehow. Maybe it is a cover up when you read between the lines, maybe the military is involved or maybe it is just a new gas company drilling for gas...

There are more details, I don't want to get too personal. I did submit a MUFON report. Initially we saw more than one light, several. My wife called on her way home that evening, a conservative Republican Christian Reformer. She saw about a dozen lights meeting from a few different directions over a main road. I went outside with another observer and we saw one of them from our driveway. Still in our PJs, we got in the car and raced over to the area several blocks away. Moonroof open, we tracked one and got a head of it. We stopped and waited as it flew over. Against the very strong stormy wind, silent and unhindered by the weather. I took a few shots with my iPhone but the image is small. I also took a couple shots of a very bright Jupiter and some stars. The light overhead looks very different.

When it passed us we drove over to the area that I listed coordinates for, it was just ahead of us, traveling opposite of the wind for all you lantern fans. It then just vanished. That night there was a very large counter rotating storm over Michigan, Brian Williams reffered to the storm in his news report as a "visitor". It's the little things. When you can pay attention, they add up.

Edited by bellringer

Ghostbusters?

No, never mind - wrong part of the forum :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

In hindsight, I had that coming from at least one person :w00t:

• Like 1

And the relevance of ridiculous conspiracy sites is???

Too know more about things you see that dont add up with gov. rubbish stories... Many conspiracies came to be real.. so it is good to stay in touch with openminded views on certain events of interest.

I find this observation somewhat of military testing project... New " gas " company rolls in to town, lights in the sky begin to show up, door to door checks for " gas leaks ", .. sounds very weird to me. Bell i think you should talk to some folks in your area to see how they feel about the new " gas " company.. if they find it weird too i think you might be on to something..

Just keep watching/observing... time will tell.