Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Calle

BCI (Brain-computer Interface)

5 posts in this topic

i was thinking of an External harddrive connected to brain with skills and stuff that brain could use it whenever it wants

the harddrive should be pretty small like in a ring, while wearing the ring that contains the harddrive the brain acessing the information inside it,

i dont mean like Martial arts or that stuff.

Example: History

the ring should contain as much information as possible

Comments?

Start off with a clock so I don't have to look for a clock whenever I wanna know the time. Then an inbuilt GPS system so I always know exactly where I am. And, of course, a calculator built in would be nice.

Yes and the police could access it to see what you have been up to.

Not a bad idea if you are innocent. Might keep a lot of innocent people out of jail and save law enforcement a lot of time.

Start off with a clock so I don't have to look for a clock whenever I wanna know the time. Then an inbuilt GPS system so I always know exactly where I am. And, of course, a calculator built in would be nice.

you dont need GPS everything is in the Ring should contain the information about the city ect the Store is 5 miles away, like you go to your store frequently, iven if you have not visited the store ever, its like you already been there thousends of times