Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why I Fled North Korea

Simbi Laveau

Did you know that N. Korea rents out slave labour to Chinese manufacturing companies? These people work under guard in China and all of the wages are paid to the N.Korean government. If the workers try to escape they may be shot however they only send people with families to these work camps and the famiies of the laborers are held hostage for thier god behavior and hard work. Failure to perform can result in punishment for your family.

• Like 2

Did you know that N. Korea rents out slave labour to Chinese manufacturing companies? These people work under guard in China and all of the wages are paid to the N.Korean government. If the workers try to escape they may be shot however they only send people with families to these work camps and the famiies of the laborers are held hostage for thier god behavior and hard work. Failure to perform can result in punishment for your family.

Remind me ......... which century are we in now? :cry:

• Like 3

Remind me ......... which century are we in now? :cry:

Keep in mind that it's likely that you and I have some of these slave labour products in our homes.

But, hey, all countries are the same, our is no better than any other, and in fact, we're way worse because the 1% won't give us their money.

http://www.cnn.com/2...ugee/index.html

It's a wow. Even communist China ,is more free than NK .

I know that people are treated horribly in NK, but notice how the media is rinsing this now. It's more than obvious this story is jsut being run by CNN for politcal agenda.

• Like 1

I recall one testamony of a refugee that said went he crossed the border he ended up at a farm and came across a bowl of rice with some meat. He was confused until he heard growling. Then he realised that in China dogs get better food than people in North Korea.

• Like 1

Interesting how the big mainstream news coroporations really focus on how horrible a place North Korea is only after there is some political agenda involved with them.

• Like 2

i've seen oppression and i've seen what i can do to people

and being used as political agenda does not make it any less real

Interesting how the big mainstream news coroporations really focus on how horrible a place North Korea is only after there is some political agenda involved with them.

No real political agenda, it's just North Korea is big in the news right now (due to them throwing around more threats than normal) so more stories are put out. Happens all the time. Like when Anon decided to take on Scientology. Suddenly there were all these stories about Scientology in the news. Once NK calms down a bit more these stories will disappear.

• Like 1

Corp,

I don't think there's any greater threat to North Korea right now than Kim Jong Un.

If that stupid pipsqueak miscalculates, he may lose it all; spend the rest of his life in the tropical paradise known as "Camp Delta, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba".

What a waste of food!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

No real political agenda, it's just North Korea is big in the news right now (due to them throwing around more threats than normal) so more stories are put out. Happens all the time. Like when Anon decided to take on Scientology. Suddenly there were all these stories about Scientology in the news. Once NK calms down a bit more these stories will disappear.

North Korea has already disappeared from the news. The news corps have made enough cash from that bit for now.

I Dont think this sudden interest in NK was for money or propaganda. Most of the world is happy to completely ignore NK.

North Korea is a mess. If there ever was a "war" with NK,no one wants to clean up the fall out.

1000s of bewildered people ,who have no idea how the world really works. They don't have cell phones or internet access,as we know it.

No one wants the aftermath of what to do with them all .

Not China .Not the USA ,Not South Korea .Not the rest of Asia .

So we have dutifully ignored NK,until the pipsqueak forced us to pay attention . That's all it boils down to .

• Like 1

North Korea has already disappeared from the news. The news corps have made enough cash from that bit for now.

Yes it has disappeared from the news, not due to money but due to other stories grabbing the headlines.