Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lost my keys

dbcahill

OK, so I read the "reasons nobody gives you a reading" thread, and I get it. This is my first post, but to be fair - my lost keys are a pretty high priority. Especially because my work keys are on there.

The good news is, they have to be in the house somewhere (I've checked the trash outside) because I'm here. But they're not in any of the usual places, nor are they in the couch cushions, bed, laundry, or anywhere else they might have fallen out of my pocket.

I have a spare car key, and I was fortunate the the office was unlocked this week. But it's just a matter of time before I'm in a fix because I don't have them.

The last I used them was Saturday night when I came home from a friend's house. On Sunday, I couldn't find them, but didn't give it much thought since I often wind up using the spare because it's next to the garage door. However now, I'm worried.

Any ideas you could give me would be most appreciated. Even if it is my first time here, I promise to come back for an answer :)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dbcahill

• hyechica

Top Posters In This Topic

the only answer i can give u is do you normaly leave your keys in the same place when you drop them were you of sound mind after you left the friends house ex no heavy drinking?