Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Actual Waco Explosion Footage

CRYSiiSx2

If the editor of that video is asking about the sound, it is the gusting of the wind in the microphone. It was extremely windy at the time.

But it does appear that something comes in from the left the instant before the explosion doesn't it?
  • Like 1

But it does appear that something comes in from the left the instant before the explosion doesn't it?

As best as I can see, there is a diffused glow for two frames before the explosion. It doesn't look like an object, just light. There's insufficient resolution to determine much else.

I would imagine it could possibly be a missile. Highly unlikely but possible. The sound was what I would imagine a missile to sound like. Guess there would be some kind of missile crater left as well if that was the case? Compare said crater (If there is one) to other similar explosions in the past (if there have been any similar) that we know for a fact are not missile crater conspiracy explosions.

I would think that a more probable explanation would be this. In the video, you can see the flames blowing in the direction of where the flash to the left of the screen occurs. It would seem plausible that the flames simply created an environment hot enough to detonate whatever materials which were in the secondary explosion location. It is also a sound I would expect something that has built up pressure and is having a critical failure to sound like at the moment of detonation. Some kind of pressure release making that sound which could create whatever is needed to cause the massive blast.

I would imagine it could possibly be a missile. Highly unlikely but possible. The sound was what I would imagine a missile to sound like. Guess there would be some kind of missile crater left as well if that was the case? Compare said crater (If there is one) to other similar explosions in the past (if there have been any similar) that we know for a fact are not missile crater conspiracy explosions.

I would think that a more probable explanation would be this. In the video, you can see the flames blowing in the direction of where the flash to the left of the screen occurs. It would seem plausible that the flames simply created an environment hot enough to detonate whatever materials which were in the secondary explosion location. It is also a sound I would expect something that has built up pressure and is having a critical failure to sound like at the moment of detonation. Some kind of pressure release making that sound which could create whatever is needed to cause the massive blast.

I never even listened to it. I'm at work and my speakers are off while I watch videos for obvious reasons. Also I'm not saying I believe a missile was fired, just thought the video was interesting.
  • Like 2

Anyone seen this yet?

[media=]

[/media]

WOW!

Uh HUH!

Redone.

Edited by regeneratia

[media=]http://youtu.be/GnHEOeUb_qY[/media]

You can see the left flash just prior to the explosion in this video as well. HMMMMMM! Sure makes one think.

You can see the left flash just prior to the explosion in this video as well. HMMMMMM! Sure makes one think.

Proove it was a missile

It was not a missile. It is a tank of improperly secured chemicals. That exploded under heat duress. Causing a larger explosion.

• Like 1

Anyone seen this yet?

[media=]

[/media]

Everything is happening to quick you need to watch it 100x just to be satisfied and its only one clip from one angle

You get the whole light travels faster then sound as well. The metallic sounds could be the failure of a chemical tank as the explosion occurred. It would have traveled along any piping adjoined to the tank and make that outward eruption.

Proove it was a missile

No. You search it out. I do not cater to the intellectually incurious. Being intellectually incurious is a symptom of mental disorders, FYI.

Anyone seen this yet?

[media=]

[/media]

Wow. I don't know what to think about this. It'd help if it wasn't so blurry...

Why would a missile be launched at a fertilizer factory?

"Why do we often witness tragedy and senseless deaths during the second half of April? The list of violent events that occurred during this time period is simply staggering. Here are some of them:

• April 19, 1993 – Waco Massacre: An FBI assault lead to the burning down of the compound of a sect named Branch Davidians, killing 76 men, women and children.
  • April 19, 1995 - Oklahoma City bombing – 168 people killed.
  • April 20, 1999 – Columbine High School Massacre - 13 people murdered, 21 injured.
  • April 16, 2007 – Virginia Tech Massacre – 32 killed; 17 injured.
  • April 16, 2013 – Boston Marathon Explosions – 3 killed; 107 injured.
  • April 18, 2013 – Fertilizer plant explosion, Texas – 5-15 killed (Notice that this event occurred almost exactly 20 years after the Waco Massacre, which is in the same area. Also, on April 16, 1947, a ship loaded with ammonium nitrate docked at the Port of Texas City and erupted in flames, causing a massive explosion that killed approximately 576 people).

Throughout many centuries and across many civilizations, the second half of April has always been a time of blood sacrifice. The worship of Baal took many names (Enlil, Molech, etc.) and spread across several civilizations. Being a sun god and a god of fertility, rituals celebrating Baal took place after the vernal equinox (a time of rebirth) and often involved human sacrifice.

Today’s occult elite still observes these rites, but with one major difference: They are now carried out on unsuspecting civilians and spread across the world through mass media. Fed and amplified by the fear and trauma of the masses, these mega-rituals are seen by all, but only celebrated by the occult elite. More than ever, we are dealing with Black Magick.

“April 19 – May 1 – Blood Sacrifice To The Beast, a most critical 13-day period. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.

April 19 is the first day of the 13-day Satanic ritual day relating to fire – the fire god, Baal, or Molech/Nimrod (the Sun God), also known as the Roman god, Saturn (Satan/Devil). This day is a major human sacrifice day, demanding fire sacrifice with an emphasis on children. This day is one of the most important human sacrifice days, and as such, has had some very important historic events occur on this day.”

- Occult Holidays and Sabbaths"

taken from:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-end-of-april-the-most-magickal-time-of-the-year/

• Like 2

No. You search it out. I do not cater to the intellectually incurious. Being intellectually incurious is a symptom of mental disorders, FYI.

This is a brilliant cop-out for anyone with a Conspiracy theory to promote. "I don't have to prove it; think for yourself, Sheeple." And best of all, if you do ask anyone to provide any kind of evidence to support their wild theorising, that's a sympton of having a mental disorder.

Wow. I don't know what to think about this. It'd help if it wasn't so blurry...

yes, it would. But that's the beauty of all these "this proves that the Guvmint did it, for some esoetric reasons of their own probably to do with Numerology", this is the only evidence that people ever need to prove that the Govmnt, or the Illunminiti, did it, but if anyone does try to suggest that it might possibly just be an accident, then they're expected to provide a step-by-step refutation in forensic detail.

And if they don't believe them, that's evidence of a mental disorder.

• Like 1

This is a brilliant cop-out for anyone with a Conspiracy theory to promote. "I don't have to prove it; think for yourself, Sheeple." And best of all, if you do ask anyone to provide any kind of evidence to support their wild theorising, that's a sympton of having a mental disorder.

You call it a cop out because it is directed at you, while you MUST save cyber-face. I call it not being willing to do the work for people unable to be objectively skeptical enough to find the answers for themselves.

yes, it would. But that's the beauty of all these "this proves that the Guvmint did it, for some esoetric reasons of their own probably to do with Numerology", this is the only evidence that people ever need to prove that the Govmnt, or the Illunminiti, did it, but if anyone does try to suggest that it might possibly just be an accident, then they're expected to provide a step-by-step refutation in forensic detail.

And if they don't believe them, that's evidence of a mental disorder.

Gee, I wonder who has enough missles to aim it at a fertilizer plant.

AS for conspiracy theorists, you have never addressed WHY The People do not trust their government to tell them the truth on highly charged issues.

It isn't as if factions of our government are really all that caring for The People. Iran-Contra ring a bell? Iraq had WMDs that posted an imminent threat ring a bell? You are assuming you can raise the Patriot Flag and people will scramble to check their brains in at the door and take what you give them as far as information is concerned, Colon-el? Trust in the USA government by The People in the USA is at an all-time low. Meanwhile you are acting as tho we are going to just accept lies just like The People did for WWI aned WWII. Not so. We are awake and thinking, thoughts that are uncontrolled by the government and mainstream media.

Hey bud,...

We The People = We The Power.

Edited by regeneratia

When I watch that video I see a glowing outlet pipe prior to the explosion and what looks like some silos just over that little knoll. It still looks like the bursting came from the pipe failure and subsequent explosion of what was inside it. I wonder if anyone has a google earth image or some such of the plant prior to the explosion to better gauge the layout.