Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Texas Explosion Possible 'False Flag' ?

johnnya254

No, but I'm sure if you ask Mr Jones nicely he'll tell you all about it.

• Like 2

Let’s have some heart for the Texans too. Near Waco (siege on April 19, 1993).

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Waco_Siege

Explosion at fertilizer plants on April 18, 2013.

Twenty years minus one day difference between the two.

Janet Reno, 1993 DOJ, Harvard Law, across the river from Boston.

My speculations are not that far off so far. The Boston Explosions could well have something to do with Harvard.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Janet_Reno

——

Keep reading.

http://en.wikipedia....ma_City_bombing

The Oklahoma City bombing was a domestic terrorist bomb attack on the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995.

Boy o Boy! Hold your breath. This is not over.

Avoid crowds.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 2

Let’s have some heart for the Texans too. Near Waco (April 19, 1993).

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Waco_Siege

Explosion at fertilizer plants on April 18, 2013.

Twenty years and one day difference between the two.

Janet Reno, 1993 DOJ, Harvard Law, across the river from Boston.

My speculations are not that far off so far. The Boston Explosions could well have something to do with Harvard.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Janet_Reno

——

Keep reading.

http://en.wikipedia....ma_City_bombing

The Oklahoma City bombing was a domestic terrorist bomb attack on the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995.

Boy o Boy! Hold your breath. This is not over.

Avoid crowds.

I'm not sure I understood a word of that.

• Like 1

An explosion at a fertilizer plant. Is there any indication this was not an accident? I'm thinking accident.

• Like 5

I'm not sure I understood a word of that.

I accept that.

An explosion at a fertilizer plant. Is there any indication this was not an accident? I'm thinking accident.

Twenty miles from Waco, Tx one day off the twentith anniversary of the Waco Seige, eighteen years one day off OK City Bombing of Federal Building. Oh yeah, an accident.

Edited by regeneratia

Twenty miles from Waco, Tx one day off the twentith anniversary of the Waco Seige, eighteen years one day off OK City Bombing of Federal Building. Oh yeah, an accident.

Must have been drones.

• Like 2

Must have been drones.

Not this one. Probably not the boston one either. While i do indeed think the two events could be linked.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

Can we at least wait till the flames are out to start this stuff? Have a little human compassion for the victims and their families. Feed the conspiracies later.

• Like 4

My vote: accidental fire, fueled by very strong wind, caused explosion of volatile material. We've had industrial fires and explosions here before.

Edited by J. K.
  • Like 5

I would tend to agree. However, according to the company:

The fertilizer plant that exploded Wednesday night in West, Texas, reported to the Environmental Protection Agency and local public safety officials that it presented no risk of fire or explosion, documents show.

West Fertilizer Co. reported having as much as 54,000 pounds of anhydrous ammonia on hand in an emergency planning report required of facilities that use toxic or hazardous chemicals.

But the report, reviewed Wednesday night by The Dallas Morning News, stated “no” under fire or explosive risks. The worst possible scenario, the report said, would be a 10-minute release of ammonia gas that would kill or injure no one.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/state/headlines/20130417-west-fertilizer-plant-said-in-report-that-it-presented-no-risk.ece

They wouldn´t lie now, would they?

• Like 1

I would tend to agree. However, according to the company:

http://www.dallasnew...ted-no-risk.ece

They wouldn´t lie now, would they?

Well, they would say that, wouldn't they. They'd be hardly like to say "oh god, yes, it was an accident waiting to happen", would they?

• Like 1

Well, they would say that, wouldn't they. They'd be hardly like to say "oh god, yes, it was an accident waiting to happen", would they?

I agree. So, I think the bigger question is why should "they" be trusted to determine and report potential risks? Shouldn´t that be left to an outside independent agency??

I agree. So, I think the bigger question is why should "they" be trusted to determine and report potential risks? Shouldn´t that be left to an outside independent agency??

of course. But you know how it's big Business that pulls the strings of government, they probably argue "self regulation" is more economic.

• Like 1

Yes it was a false flag attack. The government will use this explosion to ensure that proper safety measures for industrial plants are strongly enforced and that new zoning laws ensure that factories that are at risk of causing wide spread damage are kept away from residental areas.

THOSE EVIL b*******!!!

• Like 4

Any one heard of the grain ship that exploded in the Port of Texas City on April 16th, 1947. Definitly worth a read (Wikipedia "Texas City Disaster) Considered the deadliest industrial accident in US history. 500 plus dead, 7000 plus injured, 15' wall of water pushed 100 miles into the gulf of Mexico, planes flying near by had their wings blown off, heard 100 miles away in Louisianna.

Before the ship blew the water around it was starting to boil and water that splashed up on the side of the hull was vaporized. Interesting date. Not implying any thing just that the West texas blast brought it to mind.

• Like 1

Yes it was a false flag attack. The government will use this explosion to ensure that proper safety measures for industrial plants are strongly enforced and that new zoning laws ensure that factories that are at risk of causing wide spread damage are kept away from residental areas.

I wouldn't bet on it. (see comment above.)

I wouldn't bet on it. (see comment above.)

Hey just because it didn't happen before doesn't mean it won't happen this time! That's how these theories work. Just look at how many times the American public had all their guns taken away.

;)

Any one heard of the grain ship that exploded in the Port of Texas City on April 16th, 1947. Definitly worth a read (Wikipedia "Texas City Disaster) Considered the deadliest industrial accident in US history. 500 plus dead, 7000 plus injured, 15' wall of water pushed 100 miles into the gulf of Mexico, planes flying near by had their wings blown off, heard 100 miles away in Louisianna.

Before the ship blew the water around it was starting to boil and water that splashed up on the side of the hull was vaporized. Interesting date. Not implying any thing just that the West texas blast brought it to mind.

Eerie coincidence about the date!! But, accidents happen. Don't really think this was a false flag.

• Like 2