Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Alien Structures on the Moon"

Dark_Grey

Ever thought of writing down the co-ordinates, getting of your backside to book some time at your local observatory and having a decent look yourself?

I look at the surface of the moon regularly with my own eyes. You should try it. Beats reading woo woo sites on the Net I asure you. And it is real. One thing though. millions of people do it every day, yet not one on earth can prove this claim, what does that tell you?

And even if you don't have a telescope for looking at the moon to have a look yourself, there are places on the Internet where you can browse and view high resolution images of the lunar and Martian surfaces to try and confirm these kind of claims yourself.

In my experience, the better quality the images of the moon or Mars you're looking at, the less impressive looking the anomalies are. Someone on a blurry low-res YouTube video has found a moonbase at a particular place on the moon? Go have a look at the LRO imagery for the same spot and it suddenly turns into rocks.

The idea of structures or crashed ancient ships on the moon really speaks to the inner child :yes:

Nail on the head :tu:

Exactly how Mr Hoagland dupes people. Those who enjoy the tales should realise that Mr Hoagland is a fictional writer. Then we would all be fine with him.

And even if you don't have a telescope for looking at the moon to have a look yourself, there are places on the Internet where you can browse and view high resolution images of the lunar and Martian surfaces to try and confirm these kind of claims yourself.

In my experience, the better quality the images of the moon or Mars you're looking at, the less impressive looking the anomalies are. Someone on a blurry low-res YouTube video has found a moonbase at a particular place on the moon? Go have a look at the LRO imagery for the same spot and it suddenly turns into rocks.

I agree, there are awesome sites, and incredible free software, Heavens above is a great site, Stellarium is astoundingly good to be free. But I was hoping that to eliminate the ebil Gummit altering any pic that a woo woo might look at, after all, these fringers are so important to the Government that rather than run the country, they need to block these people from seeing alien proof LOL :blink: not much self importance goes hand in hand with woo woo does it LOL

So I thought an observatory might be a little harder for the more credulous to refute. They have so much confidence in seeing things with their own eyes, that they can apparently decipher, that their own eyes are the only thing they might accept. If they can find a moon structure, I bet over a million people would want to hear about it and how to find it :D

http://www.ufosighti...his-set-of.html

Love these photos. Sorry if your already seen them. Must admit it's a fantasy of mine that 'there really is a man on the moon.

Well, those photos are sure enough fantasy :D No doubt about that. If you like extraordinary tales, and men on the moon, you might enjoy this old chestnut, it is so out there that I cannot help but enjoy the tale myself, but of course never for one second thought it even could be true.

Sorry, but this man on the moon is dead though. And has no house on the moon, but highly entertaining all the same.

NEWS_FULL.jpeg

• Like 2

http://www.ufosighti...his-set-of.html

Love these photos. Sorry if your already seen them. Must admit it's a fantasy of mine that 'there really is a man on the moon.

Oh dear. Someone wasn't even trying when they doctored those photos. A quick Google reveals that there are a whole bunch of similar photos which were affected by mold (edit: or at least that's what someone theorised, but it's clearly not something on the moon itself). Someone then doctored some of those photos to make it look like the mold was something artificial on the moon by Photoshopping out the mold that appeared either not on the moon itself or on the dark part of the moon.

Here's what you get when you increase the brightness and contrast to bring out what's (not very well) hidden in the dark areas of the image. You can see the tell-tale marks of someone brushing out areas which would have revealed mold on the dark side of the moon.

moon2u.jpg

For comparison, other flawed moon photos which are clearly not artificial structures on the moon:

5065_med.jpg

5064_med.jpg

Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 1

Well, those photos are sure enough fantasy :D No doubt about that. If you like extraordinary tales, and men on the moon, you might enjoy this old chestnut, it is so out there that I cannot help but enjoy the tale myself, but of course never for one second thought it even could be true.

Sorry, but this man on the moon is dead though. And has no house on the moon, but highly entertaining all the same.

NEWS_FULL.jpeg

5683785190_45962b83f9.jpg

Wouldn't it be interesting if you could put up a web page, get enough traffic immediately and post completely innocuous, and unmodified images from the moon, mars and other planets/moons with extraordinary headings like "Alien Base found on <insert planetary body here> !!" just to see how many times they get posted on other woo-woo sites?

Hit it Right on the Head ! Good one HDesiato !

Funny, I was just discussing the subject a few weeks ago with my cousin.

He recently got his first computer and is gulping down every fringe theory on you tube like a person who gulps...things...indiscriminately.

I had the link in my notepad so at least you guys appreciate it.

It amazes me that the responses you get when not applicable

Let me explain : anyone can research on a computer , you need only look at the photos to see their doctored. I love them because they are the best clearest (HD) one's I've seen.

Also do you not understand the word fanasty?

I was merely commenting on the photos themselves, not saying anything about you. Sorry if it came out otherwise.

Oh come on people ! Look up at the Moon some clear night ! Do you See any Bases ? Any Mc-ee Dee`s ? Landing Strips.Opp`s they dont need no stinkin Landing Strips. Theres already our B.B.Q place and Bar up there I bet theres at least a Stripers Pole in that place ?

Cant beat the Little green Alien Shows we have. And the B.B.Q is to Die for ! Just Ask psyche101 ,sweetpumper,badeskov`s , And I will bet you money that our Great and Departed Mid is Looking down on this and just laughing his Moon off ! :tu:

5683785190_45962b83f9.jpg

:w00t::tu:

Awesome, I had not heard that one at all! I am bookmarking that one!

Have you seen "Iron Sky" by any chance?

Wouldn't it be interesting if you could put up a web page, get enough traffic immediately and post completely innocuous, and unmodified images from the moon, mars and other planets/moons with extraordinary headings like "Alien Base found on <insert planetary body here> !!" just to see how many times they get posted on other woo-woo sites?

If you leave a link at the Icke forums, you would be a big hit pretty quickly I reckon.

Any money to be made? I want in if so. :devil:

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Oh dear. Someone wasn't even trying when they doctored those photos. A quick Google reveals that there are a whole bunch of similar photos which were affected by mold (edit: or at least that's what someone theorised, but it's clearly not something on the moon itself). Someone then doctored some of those photos to make it look like the mold was something artificial on the moon by Photoshopping out the mold that appeared either not on the moon itself or on the dark part of the moon.

Here's what you get when you increase the brightness and contrast to bring out what's (not very well) hidden in the dark areas of the image. You can see the tell-tale marks of someone brushing out areas which would have revealed mold on the dark side of the moon.

For comparison, other flawed moon photos which are clearly not artificial structures on the moon:

Good find :tu:

I read through your posts in this topic. Your claim that the Gavrinis stonework has been decoded by mathematicians has yet to be supported by evidence. As noted by Psyche101 in post 188 the names and works of the supposed mathematicians has not been cited. Further, a generic reference to the show Ancient Aliens does no good since there are over 40 episodes in 4 seasons and no one is going to sit and watch 40+ hours to try to find the episode and segment that refers to this.

Even though you may have been influenced by what you saw on AA, you have still made the claim concerning Gavrinis and it is you that needs to post links to the evidence that supports the claim or you are absolutely right, no one will believe the claim.

There is one idea you do not seem to be able to entertain and that is that your oponents are right.

Surely, you and Archimedes are entitled to your skepticism regarding any decoding done by any mathematicians at Gavrinis. That is certainly your prerogative.

I cannot cite them by name because I do not know their name. Indeed, I'm not certain that History and AA were telling the truth. As you both suggest, perhaps they are liars and charlatans. I do not know that, but I am skeptical of your innuendo in that regard.

I suspect that if by chance I were able to cite the names of such mathematicians, you would likely just call them charlatans and liars as well. Maybe not, but that is the typical reaction of people first encountering things that threaten their world view, and I feel that such is the case here. For some strange reason, some people are threatened by the notion that this planet has been visited.

I, OTOH, feel that we have certainly been visited. Indeed, what some call "junk DNA" in our genome is most likely alien DNA. So theorized Human Genome Project about 10 years ago, and I agree.

And I will no longer harass you on these UFO threads. I concede, and you have "won". I am wrong, and you are "right". :innocent:

In the article titled "I Saw Structures on the Moon" Karl Wolfe, who worked for the Director of Intelligence at Headquarters Tactical Air Command, Technical Group, documents to have indeed seen photographs of alien spacecraft and buildings. Karl Wolfe, Richard Hoagland and Alex Collier all confirm alien structures like for example glass Dome cities, elevators, bridges, pyramids, other "buildings" lit up from inside, including wreckage of alien spacecraft on the Moon.

JimO: Wolfe's sworn testimony states that he saw the structures on the back side of the moon two years before the lunar orbiter probes actually took them. Be sure to weigh the likelihood of that being true.

Are you sure the lunar orbiter program were the only probes sent to the Moon? http://nssdc.gsfc.na...nar/ranger.html

Ranger (1961 - 1965)

The Ranger series was the first U.S. attempt to obtain close-up images of the Lunar surface.

http://www.ufocasebo...structures.html

For the year that Wolfe saw the remarkable structures on the dark side of the Moon was 1965, four years before Neil Armstrong put the first footprint on the lunar surface.

http://www.bibliotec...ngobjects58.htm

While working at a NSA [National Security Agency] facility he was shown photographs taken by the Lunar Orbiter of the moon that showed detailed artificial structures.

Either Karl Wolfe saw lunar photos from the Ranger program or a secret lunar program in 1965, or Karl Wolfe remember wrong about the year he saw these photos at that NSA facility and therefore may have seen them later than 1965.

The two Soviet scientists Vasin and Shcherbokov, and David Icke, and Alex Collier all confirm that the Moon is artificial and came from somewhere else.

JimO: Vasin and Shcherbakov [note correct spelling] are not scientists -- any literature search shows that. They were journalists who wrote a spoof article mocking the theory that the moon of Mars was hollow, by claiming the same for Earth's moon. Anybody who fell for it, is the real butt of the joke.

http://www.redicecre...01jan/moon.html

Possibly the strongest evidence for it to be a 'hollow ob-ject' comes from the fact that when meteors strike the Moon, the latter rings like a bell. More specifically when the Apollo crew in November 20, 1969 released the lunar module, after returning to the orbiter, the module impact with the Moon caused their seismic equipment to register a continuous reverberation like a bell for more than an hour. The same effect occurred with Apollo 13's third stage which caused the Moon to ring for over three hours. So what's going on with the Moon?

Two Soviet scientists, Vasin and Shcherbokov, have spent much of their careers examining the facts compiled on lunar phenomena. Their conclusion is that the Moon is artificial, possibly a hollowed-out planet, and that it was steered from some distant region of the galaxy into a circular orbit around our planet (hence the extraordinary mystery of rock and Moon-dust age variations). They claim that intellectual life has existed in the Moon for eons.

As you can see for yourself, his name is spelled ShcherbOkov, and as you can see, they are mentioned as scientists.

http://en.wikipedia....hip_Moon_Theory

The Spaceship Moon Theory, also known as the Vasin-Shcherbakov Theory, is a theory that claims the Earth's moon may actually be an alien spacecraft. The theory was put forth by two members of the then Soviet Academy of Sciences, Michael Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakov, in a July 1970 article entitled "Is the Moon the Creation of Alien Intelligence?".[1]

Vasin and Shcherbakov's thesis was that the Moon is a hollowed-out planetoid created by unknown beings with technology far superior to any on Earth. Huge machines would have been used to melt rock and form large cavities within the Moon, with the resulting molten lava spewing out onto the Moon's surface. The Moon would therefore consist of a hull-like inner shell and an outer shell made from metallic rocky slag. For reasons unknown, the "Spaceship Moon" was then placed into orbit around the Earth.

Why do i doubt you mean it when you say >>Anybody who fell for it, is the real butt of the joke<< ? Could it be because you don't mean it when you say something like that?

As you can see, these two Soviet SCIENTISTS think the Moon was brought here, which is backed up by Alex Collier who says that Moranay 'told' him that the Moon came to our solar system, first parked itself to orbit around planet Maldek (there are other sources that mention planet Maldek), and when Maldek was destroyed (is now seen as the asteroid belt between Mars and Juptier) during a war between a group of Extraterrestrials the Moon then moved to Earth 11230 years ago, Alex Collier says Moranae (Andromedan contact) 'told' him that the Moon is able to move itself out of orbit on it's own power.

I'm not just talking about that Alex Collier said in that "Alex Collier Moon & Mars Lecture 1996" that Moranae predicted 911, but he also say that Moranae 'told' him that the Moon is an artificial spacecraft and is hollow, which is backed up by the two Soviet scientists who also confirm that the Moon is hollow.

Edited by Smirnov

Surely, you and Archimedes are entitled to your skepticism regarding any decoding done by any mathematicians at Gavrinis. That is certainly your prerogative.

I cannot cite them by name because I do not know their name. Indeed, I'm not certain that History and AA were telling the truth.

You didn't sound uncertain when you asked how it was possible for cavemen to incorporate the amazing accuracy of pi into Gavrinis. It seemed you were treating it as if it was fact.
As you both suggest, perhaps they are liars and charlatans. I do not know that, but I am skeptical of your innuendo in that regard.
Did I say they were liars? I don't recall saying that.
I suspect that if by chance I were able to cite the names of such mathematicians, you would likely just call them charlatans and liars as well.
And you'd be wrong. If I knew the names of the mathematicians, I'd google for them and find out what exactly they had to say about Gavrinis and how they concluded that pi is encoded within.
Maybe not, but that is the typical reaction of people first encountering things that threaten their world view, and I feel that such is the case here. For some strange reason, some people are threatened by the notion that this planet has been visited.
I'm not threatened by the idea that ancient aliens visited earth. Why would that 'threaten' my world view? My world view currently has nothing to say about whether or not aliens have visited earth in the past. I have found the arguments I've heard so far unconvincing.

That you think that asking for evidence of your claim implies that I am threatened by your worldview says a lot more about you than me. "He's asking me for some actual evidence to back up my vague claim? He's probably threatened by it because his closed-mind can't handle such a fantastic idea!"

Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 1

I cannot cite them by name because I do not know their name. Indeed, I'm not certain that History and AA were telling the truth. As you both suggest, perhaps they are liars and charlatans. I do not know that, but I am skeptical of your innuendo in that regard.

I suspect that if by chance I were able to cite the names of such mathematicians, you would likely just call them charlatans and liars as well. Maybe not, but that is the typical reaction of people first encountering things that threaten their world view, and I feel that such is the case here. For some strange reason, some people are threatened by the notion that this planet has been visited.

I, OTOH, feel that we have certainly been visited. Indeed, what some call "junk DNA" in our genome is most likely alien DNA. So theorized Human Genome Project about 10 years ago, and I agree.

And I will no longer harass you on these UFO threads. I concede, and you have "won". I am wrong, and you are "right". :innocent:

You must understand that on the internet anyone can say anything about anything and the only way we can differentiate between what is true and what is not is by examining the evidence.

I don't believe I called those on the AA show liars. I have not watched the AA series and personally do not have the time to watch 40+ hours to try to find the right segment of the right episode of the right season that covers what you have said. It needs to be narrowed down.

If the names of the mathematicians and consequently their work can be found then I would first look at their work before making comment, just as I read through all your posts on this topic before making my post.

The problem is that when a statement/claim is made, if nothing specific is added to back it up there is no way to determine the validity of it.

• Like 1

Archimedes and Quaentum,

Good posts. I find the reaction exhibited here very common as of lately, sadly. Claim something as fact, do not post references and/or names, ask people do to their own research when lack of references is pointed out and when cornered, claim close-mindedness by the opponents. And continue merrily on...

Ignorance is indeed bliss, I guess.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 2

Are you sure the lunar orbiter program were the only probes sent to the Moon? http://nssdc.gsfc.na...nar/ranger.html

The ranger probes flew straight into the moon. They did not orbit the moon and the pictures they got were from the side facing Earth before they crashed not the backside.

part of the page you linked to:

The lunar orbiter program ran 1966 - 1967. So photos of the backside of the moon weren't available in 1965.

• Like 1

The lunar orbiter program ran 1966 - 1967. So photos of the backside of the moon weren't available in 1965.

Well, obviously that was from the secret program, before the official one, that they didn't tell anyone about.

:yes:

Shcherbakov and not Shcherbokov

Reality score: Quaentum 4

Smirnov 0

Smirnov, did you play that French model on that recent TV ad, you know, the

"they-can't-put-it-on-the-internet-unless-it's-true" guy? You sound familiar.

Well Badeskovs that Line Could be worn out on here Indeed ! "Ignorance is Bliss" Goes a Long,Long way for Some of these Guys !& Gals ,and Little Green thingy`s ! :alien::whistle:

Smirnov, did you play that French model on that recent TV ad, you know, the

"they-can't-put-it-on-the-internet-unless-it's-true" guy?

Nope, i didn't play any French model on TV. But, i tell you what, the girls and women think i'm a handsome nice looking guy, they think i'm a great lover too, and many of them like to flirt with me on the streets. And, i'm athletic built too :whistle:

I hope you don't mind if i ask you, is your grandson still watching your activity on the Internet?

Edited by Smirnov