Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Alien Structures on the Moon"

Dark_Grey

'Hazzard', it's obvious you're wasting you're precious time and energy in your attempt to discredit Alex Collier, you're even trying to ignore his mention about Moranae's prediction of 911. Don't you see how pathetic your action is?

The only thing "pathetic" about all this is the fact that ANYONE can believe such drivel,... Look at the list of claims for Gods sake. I mean, even Michael Horn (slinger of Billy Meiers crap) can see that. What you need to do is to show me where Alex Collier has ever been proven right.

Until you do, all you have here is another fantasy prone wacko selling his nonsense to the gullible.

• Like 1

The only thing "pathetic" about all this is the fact that ANYONE can believe such drivel,...

You're wasting your time and energy with your pathetic crap.

there, hazzard, how can you possibly argue with quick-witted repartee like that.

• Like 1

Anyway, assuming that all this refers to this Moranae character's prediction about 9/11 that you were talking about, who was Mariniae and what exactly was his "prediction"? Was it like Nostradamus, and something that could be taken to refer to anything that anyone wanted it to?

You keep saying that,... but what you need to do (if you want to be taken seriously) is show me where this guy is right.

Here is the list again,...

I have information regarding mission children. If nothing else should make you angry, it should be that hundreds of thousands of children each year are vanishing from our planet.

The moon is an artificial satellite brought here from Ursa Minor. It's hollow and operational, and it can pull out of here any time. Human beings from Earth have been there for at least 45 years. It started with the Germans, but primarily it was the Americans and the Russians. The Germans moved on to Mars.

We are told that it is 4,200 miles in diameter. Morenae says that is an absolute lie, that it is 11,421 miles in diameter, and that our people know about this. (MH: WRONG!)

When the extraterrestrials get here, sometime next year (1997) or the year after, when they physically land and they start showing themselves,

This bridge is 21 miles long. You will see this same structure on Venus.

See these structures. Ladies and gentlemen, this is where the New World Order is on the moon. This complex has 35,000 human beings from Earth in it, right now. These are living compounds. The Andromedans are very clear about this, because they want you to wake up.

The monument, since the moon came from Ursa Minor, is Orion in origin. Now, our moon used to share an orbit with Phobos. Both of them are artificial satellites.

Between 1996 and the end of 1997, there is a very strong possibility that one third of Japan is going to sink below the ocean surface in a very violent earthquake.

Between June and October of 2003, there is a strong probability we will wake up one morning and the moon will no longer be in orbit.

During the next seven years, between 1996 and 2004, the major cities in the United States will be under quarantine because of the spread of tuberculosis. The average life expectancy of men in the inner cities will be 43 years of age, and for women 55. You are going to see the end of welfare, free medical and county services, because everybody will be bankrupt.

They said that somewhere around the beginning of December 2013, third density will implode. It will implode.

According to the Andromedans, our physicality is the sum total of 22 different races that have come down here, spend the "weekend", messed with us and then took off and went home.

Blue bloods: Their blood is copper-based. That's ET. OK?

As most of you know, the "AIDS" virus was created.

There is life as we speak on Uranus, right now. There's life. Plant life and animal life.

Apparently we all had copper-based blood systems at one time. All of our physiology was based on copper. We were all "blue-bloods". We were all royalty.

Even earth was moved from its orbit - twice. There is a possibility that they want to do it again. The "flood of Noah" was a result of the moving of earth from its original orbit. That is was caused it. We are talking about huge ships that can move planets. They have this technology.

This aggression occurred against those on your worlds that included not only you Terrans, but also those called Niburu.

Nibiru won, but only a short battle, before they and other outposts were forced to leave (the solar system) because of genetic damage. Your original races were green-skinned. This we know, because of large copper traces in your Terran 22 blood type (refers to the composite of human genetics which comprise genetic codes from 22 humanoid species).

Your system contained three suns at that time. Only two remain (one is on the opposite side of the visible sun, and rotates in such a way that it is hidden from view from the perspective of the Earth).

Your true (original) blood color was green, like your chlorophyll. Some, we have discovered, even had (blood of a) gold tint.

The genetic changes were the result of radiation damage. Your race (skin color) went from green, to red (Native Americans, Egyptians and Mayans), to yellow (Asians), to black (Afro-Americans and Africans), and then to white.

The red is the closest to the original form among you. Your physicality had a natural defense to positive and negative frequencies (due to the) copper mineral in your blood (resistance to electromagnetic variation). This lack (now) of copper in your blood has caused a partial loss of brain capacity and nervous system (capacity). Remember (that) your DNA contains cellular memory. It is possible to unlock this memory with (the) use of minerals such as copper. Your blood systems (are) adapted (now) to iron, because of copper depletion due to (ambient) radiation. We will share more, but we must return now.

Some of the missing children on this planet have not only been taken by the Greys, by Orion, but also by the Pleaidians. Now, apparently in the systems in Aldebaran, there are human Terran colonies. The Pleaidians have taken human children from here.

What's happening is that third density is beginning to implode because as the frequency of third density matter starts to rise, those that choose to evolve will pass out of here.

There are other races, the Pleaidians for example, that in 982 years will start to show genetic breakdown, because of so much interbreeding.

Whatever we do here on third density moving into fifth density, we will literally changes all the dimensions above us in a domino effect all the way up,

The name "Gabriel" was the name of another fleet of craft, and so on.

They will start with a magnetic pole shift, which could happen anytime between now and the year 2001.

They have told all of the negative extraterrestrials in and on our planet, and the moon, to be out of here no later than August 12, 2003. I have also been told that there is a very high probability that we could wake up some morning in that area of time and our moon will not be there.

That is because the moon is the first stage of defense, and that they will literally hit it with a tractor beam and pull it out of orbit if they are going to do battle.

I am told that most of the dinosaurs were brought here, and to Mars, where they came first. Our current human form was crafted on Mars, where the primate and human genes were combined, and then brought to earth to work as slaves in the mines.

They enjoy human flesh, and human children best, for two reasons. The first is that children don't have the accumulation of pollutants in their bodies that adults do, and when children are put into a state of fear, their energy and field and andrenylin just explodes. The reptilians get a "rush" from this stuff.

And folks, there are bases on the moon that have been built by the United States, Russia and the British, using British money. I suggest you keep an eye on Prince Charles.

• Like 1

Why didn't I hear about "Alex Collier" before? He makes Richard Hoagland look very modest in comparison.

• Like 2

:no:

I even feel like posting a face palm pic.....but sadly too busy cooling my forehead with ice from the slap it received from my palm.

• Like 2

There seems to be no limit at all to the absurdities some people will believe.

What did he say about Moranae's prediction of 911, and what did Moranae say, and who was Moraneaea?

Moranae is Collier's Andromedan contact, as Collier says he have a telepathic contact with

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDZ2BWXqzCg&feature=player_embedded

From around 1:38:00 into the above Moon & Mars Lecture 1996, Alex Collier mentioned that "Moranae" 'told' him that by the year of 2000 New York city will turn into "Ash", that's what he said about New York city, and he said that back in 1996, about 5 years before 911 took place... It will be "sacrificed", he said... It's going to be "sacrificed". "The Powers that be" already made that decision, it will be "Sacrificed", an "offering", the souls that lives there their energy is going to be an "offering". >>An act of terrorism will turn it to "Ash"<<, that's what he said about New York city, keep in mind he said this back in 1996. He said it would happen in 2000 all right, only 1 year missing as 911 took place in 2001.

As you can see, Moranae predicted 911, even if Alex said 2000 by mistake.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/andromeda/andromedacom_12.htm

Alex Collier claims to be a 'contactee' with a race of Nordic looking humans from the constellation of Andromeda. He has had a number of contact experiences since his childhood and this developed over the years as he was given more and more information by his Andromedan contacts. I have analyzed Alex Collier's information, had phone interviews with him, and also interverviewed him over a four day period in September 2005. I have witnessed some physical evidence he has provided to support his testimony. I have also spoken with a direct witness verifying various aspects of Alex's contact experiences.

Alex has also revealed that he was the recipient of threats from shadow government agencies and abruptly chose to stop disseminating his information in 2000. Furthermore, Alex has give face to face interviews with veteran UFO researcher Paola Harris who has had the opportunity to examine the evidence supporting his testimony and concludes he is credible.

My conclusion from my investigation so far of Alex is that he is very credible and very likely a genuine contactee with a 'friendly' extraterrestrial race. I therefore recommend taking the information he has to reveal very seriously. All those interested in galactic diplomacy and understanding a variety of extraterrestrial races interacting with humanity, will find Alex's work to be very helpful.

http://www.ufohypotheses.com/collier.htm

Andromedan contactee Alex Collier has had his face-to-face contacts with blue-skinned human ETs from the Andromeda constellation and the Andromeda galaxy, which have included multiple visits aboard their tremendous motherships and decades of telepathic contact. Collier talks of the Andromedan civilization and their Council to which the Pleiadian ETs appealed for assistance in dealing with a dangerous, malevolent ET confederation plaguing humanity and much of the galaxy.

Collier describes in detail the members of this malevolent ET confederation consisting of reptilian ETs from Alpha Draconis, the Orion Group, and the grey ETs from Zeta Reticuli 2, and it appears that the Alpha Draconan reptilian ETs have been manipulating humanity into a nearly invisble system of servitude for aeons, feeding off of our labor and our bodies through the wars that they instigate and the hostile belief systems which they foster in the form of religious and social instituions.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/andromeda/esp_andromedacom_8.htm

Harris: So how did you begin then? As a child?

Collier: It’s all here in the book. It started when I was 8 at a family picnic in Michigan. I remember I was lying down in some tall grass and just hiding. Next thing I remember I closed my eyes expecting to be found and the next thing I know I am lying on a table looking at two men, a short one, who was very very old looking , very white skin and on the other side of him was a tall one , a huge man. They were hairless but they were human in every sense of the word even their eyes but there is skin is blue. It is because of their star. The frequency of their star is blue. The tall one is Morenae. That is not his real name but they are a telepathic race and they use symbols for names, like Mathematics. I knew them. I recognized them. It is hard to explain how I knew them. We are so much more than just this.

Harris: Did they tell you anything that you could understand?

Collier: Oh! Yes. Basically, they had a program in place. A message to re-educate me on who I was, which is one of the first things they did. They put something on my head which looked like a cap. But it had a hole in the center like a donut and it fit my head. It was a metallic structure. Morenae waved his head over something on the table and suddenly all these monitors appear on the wall out of nowhere. They just weren’t there before so they just materialized and when it was over they disappeared. One of the monitors was measuring my heartbeat and all my physicality from this one little cap , on the right side. It was like it was reading my mind cause I got to see what I was thinking visually in space. That was very intense!

Harris: If you are not at the intellectual level to accept contact, you will consider it a violation. It is too bad these experiences get" bad press’ Was there a feeling that you had something to do and you had better do it and you had agreed to do it before you were born. Are we talking mission here?

Collier: According to the A’s we are genetic royalty ,everyone on this planet and it has nothing to do with where we are on a soul level. People confuse the two. It is like people don’t listen as well as they hear. They say we are genetic royalty because we the subtotal in our genetics of 22 different races. Many different races have been here, over millions and millions of years they have genetically tampered with us and left us and ended up mating while they were here.

Even North American Indian tribes confirm this http://books.google.dk/books?id=Qv3xqAlSJxEC&pg=PA60&lpg=PA60&dq=Native+indians+Vega+star+system&source=bl&ots=m9SRDIsdZM&sig=le_EaB5hGa44cYyVCmrpaeidBDc&hl=da&sa=X&ei=ke0bT8nYH7H64QTBmazkDQ&ved=0CG0Q6AEwCA#v=onepage&q=Native%20indians%20Vega%20star%20system&f=false

* Many of the Native American tribes such as Cherokee, Hopi, Osage, Sioux, and others believe they came from the Pleiades Constellation.

The Star connection

According to the Council,

* In ancient Egypt, there still were quite a few priests and priestesses who could communicate with the Stars. They could also do Dimensional travel and bring the Star energy information back to Earth.

Indigenious legends also provide several examples:

* The Lakota, Navajo, Hopi, and other tribes had medicine men known as Star Shamans. These Star Shamans communicated with beings from the Stars and brought that information to Earth.

The Light Council says, "In all of the Universe, there is a Oneness that connects all life everywhere, not just on this world. There are many other worlds that have life on them, in addition to the Earth."

The Council continues, "Humans are a highly developed consiousness which is not indigenious to Earth. Some of those who originally came to Earth were of higher consiousness, others were not. Eons ago, beings from many Dimensions came to Earth. Some of these beings were from a whole different Solar system. Others came from a Black Hole that act as portal to a different solar system."

The Council adds, "The very first beings on Earth were nonhumans of much lower energy vibration and more physical Density. The humans with souls were put on Earth later to be the keepers of the Earth. They are called Indians, also known as the Native Americans."

According to the Cherokee, the descendants of the Pleiadians and the Earth beings are called the Red Nations of North America. Their story tells of the Pleiadian Star people coming to Atlantis, intermingling with the original Earth inhabitants, and having children that carried the beginnings of higher consiousness.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_race

Master race (Herrenvolk (German: die Herrenrasse, das Herrenvolk (help·info))) was a concept in Nazi ideology in which the Nordic race, a branch of what in late-19th and early-20th century taxonomy was called the Aryan race, represented an ideal and "pure race". In Nazi ideology this "Nordic" race was the purest example of the original racial stock of those who were then called the Proto-Aryans,[1] whom the Nazis believed to have prehistorically dwelt on the North German Plain and to have ultimately originated from the lost continent of Atlantis.

You keep saying that,...

You want me to repeat it? You're wasting your precious time and energy with your pathetic crap.

but what you need to do (if you want to be taken seriously) is show me where this guy is right.

Looking for this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDZ2BWXqzCg&feature=player_embedded

From around 1:38:00 into the above Moon & Mars Lecture 1996, Alex Collier mentioned that "Moranae" 'told' him that by the year of 2000 New York city will turn into "Ash", that's what he said about New York city, and he said that back in 1996, about 5 years before 911 took place... It will be "sacrificed", he said... It's going to be "sacrificed". "The Powers that be" already made that decision, it will be "Sacrificed", an "offering", the souls that lives there their energy is going to be an "offering". >>An act of terrorism will turn it to "Ash"<<, that's what he said about New York city, keep in mind he said this back in 1996. He said it would happen in 2000 all right, only 1 year missing as 911 took place in 2001.

What's the matter, do you have problem understanding English? In case you do, i suggest you listen to what your english teacher is teaching you in your high school.

As of 2013, New York hasn't became ash.

I stand by my statement that New York City was not turned into ash.

A handful of buildings being destroyed does not equate to an entire city of 17 million people being turned into ash.

Not to mention that the dust cloud from the collapsed buildings is just that, dust. Not ash.

• Like 1

Smirinov - Some guy flapping his lips is not evidence.

Also,...New York city wasnt "turned into ash" in the year 2000 - Three buildings were destroyed on sept 11 2001. You seem to think that one of his predictions was the real deal, BUT what about the other hundred predictions or so that is not even close?

Your shoehorning in this matter is laughable.

Edited by Hazzard

Anyway, assuming that all this refers to this Moranae character's prediction about 9/11 that you were talking about, who was Mariniae and what exactly was his "prediction"? Was it like Nostradamus, and something that could be taken to refer to anything that anyone wanted it to?

That's how it always is with 'prophecy'. They never name names or state any specifics at all which renders their predictive powers useless until after any event that happens to fit the details (as vague as they are) transpires. Prophecies or predictions aren't any good to anybody in hindsight.

Edited by Slave2Fate
  • Like 1

Some guy flapping his lips is not evidence. Also,...New York city wasnt "turned into ash" in the year 2000 - Three buildings were destroyed on sept 11 2001. You seem to think that one of his predictions was the real deal, what about the other hundred predictions or so that is not even close?

Your shoehorning in this matter is laughable.

You have to count the misses as well as the hits and then compare that to what one could predict by coincidence or chance. I'm betting that this guy's predictive accuracy falls below even what chance could generate.

• Like 3

Alex Collier is a complete joke. Peddling his nonsense is embarrassing to watch.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

Alex Collier is a complete joke. Peddling his nonsense is embarrassing to watch.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Just Look at his peer`s in the room , Not to disrespect the older generation,But The Blue Hair crowd is his main stream collection pot,along with all the pot he must consume ! JMO. Good to see ya Badeskov`s

You don't know that.

For your information IMO is In My Opinion, it is not a statement of fact or knowledge

Like i said, either Karl Wolfe saw lunar photos from the Ranger program or a secret lunar program in 1965, or Karl Wolfe remember wrong about the year he saw these photos at that NSA facility and therefore may have seen them later than 1965.

Or as you keep leaving out he lied about what he supposedly saw

You mean you will use "dirty tactics" in your attempt to discredit Mr. Wolfe no matter what it takes, right? Seems you're using similar tactics as Disinfo agents and Neo-Nazis use ( http://www.davidicke...175373&page=250 'believenothing', 'Sniper13x', 'resistance' and other of these Neo-Nazis do what they can in their effort to destroy historical facts and evidences from the horrors of WWII, and they use similar dirty tactics as Disinfo agents use), how pathetic, well, except that WWII is not the topics here.

It's possible Mr Wolfe lied about the supposed images based on his own statements. Instead of looking further into it, your reply is that I am using "dirty tactics". Since I made a assessment based on his actual words that can be seen on the video, wouldn't it be prudent if you actually checked into what he said before making useless claims such as that? I can understand though why you would go on such a rant. The merest possibility that he lied and there are no structures on the moon is so impossible for you to believe that your basic reaction is to strike out instead of determining the veracity of what has been shown.

Do you also realize that Mr Wolfe has yet to produce evidence to support his claims?

Did you also notice that it was you, not I that brought up World War 2 and if it is not the topic here why did you bring it up?

Linking to a page by Icke does not change the fact that in the original article Vasin and Shcherbakov do not state as fact that that Moon is actually a gigantic spacecraft.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I love this one -- There is life as we speak on Uranus, right now. There's life. Plant life and animal life.

I seriously doubt that advanced aliens would say something like that...... Uranus beeing a gas planet and all. :tsu:

• Like 3

Just Look at his peer`s in the room , Not to disrespect the older generation,But The Blue Hair crowd is his main stream collection pot,along with all the pot he must consume ! JMO. Good to see ya Badeskov`s

This particular discussion is so "out there", I have chosen not to participate. But, damn it, DONTEATUS, you have just insulted the older generation and pot smokers in one short sentence. Firstly, I am in the older generation, secondly, I have NEVER seen anyone this wacked out on pot. A combination of mushrooms and acid, maybe, but... ahhh, nevermind.

• Like 5

How Smirinof (anyone) can keep believing and support a clown like this is beyond me.

Edited by DBunker

Too Funny Gaden ! That means you wernt there in the 60`s I guess LoL ! I cant remember the 60`s :tu: But I never mean to insult ,just propagate goofey Ideas !

How Smirinof (anyone) can keep believing and support a clown like this is beyond me.

THAT is the only unexplained mystery here.