Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Alien Structures on the Moon"

Dark_Grey

Lilly is always right...

No, no one is always right.

However, when it comes to UM rules it comes darn close. In this case treating others (even those you disagree with) with basic politeness and respect is the right way to go.

• Like 1

Smirnov, can you provide a source link for the Alex Collier talk transcript ? ( or did you write it all out ? )

I have tried to find transcript from the "Alex Collier Moon & Mars Lecture 1996", but i couldn't find any transcript from it. Yes, i wrote every word Alex said in that Part 1, i was trying to make a "transcript" from it since there obviously is no transcript available. But, i can now see i provided more than the Moon part, sorry, my mistake.

I will only mention the Moon part when i post the other parts (there are 12 parts) from the "Alex Collier Moon & Mars Lecture 1996".

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADAuZ082y-4[/media]

From around 5:05 to 5:15 into the above Mars & Moon 1996 Lecture Part 3, Alex Collier says >>This is what's left of Maldek (pointing at the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter), the Moon is not the only artificial, there are 9 artificial Moons in our solar system and i will share with you later what those are.<<

From around 8:23 Collier says >>Okay our Moon, our Moon is quite the enigma, apparently our Moon was brought here 11230 years ago to be exact in the month of March. It came here as a base, okay, as a ship carrying ET's, they were coming here to colonize, they did in fact colonize, in fact many of what's left of them are living underground in our planet from 100 miles to 200 miles beneath the surface. The beings that brought this satellite here to our planet in the last 25 years are responsible for over 31000 children disappearing from the surface, and i don't know if you're paying any attention, but over 100000 children a year are vanishing from the surface of the Earth, folks, they are being taken out of here. The Governments know, the world Governments know, all right and i want to cover that. Next light please. Okay, did our Astronauts really go there? I know there has been lot of talk about they never got there because of anomalies in pictures, many of the pictures were faked because the pictures the Astronauts took there were stuffs all over the place, they couldn't hide it. Yes, they did go, and yes there have been manipulation of other things put in there which supposedly looks like our Astronauts. Next light please. Did the Astronauts see things? Absolutely. Moranae has 'told' me that the United States Government has at least 53 of it's own UFO flying saucers that are stationed on the Moon on the far side, now i'm gonna show you where he 'says' they are, it's one of those slides, they did, they were told to shut up and not say anything, many astronomers who looked at the Moon many of the rowers and cars they drove have disappeared they are no longer there, you know they just get up and float away, okay. The Moon has got gravity, especially on the far side has got gravity, Moranae has 'told' me that if you take Perticus Crater and you stood at the buttom of the crater the gravity is equal to that of Chicargo as if you were standing in Chicargo, it is not the rotation, it is apparently the sunlight, the sun's radiation that create gravity, this is what they 'say', now, our Moon do not turn on it's axis, the rotate around the Earth but we primarily only see one side or 59 percent of it. Next light please. Okay, this was taken from National Geographic, this was in the early in the 1950's, this was NASA's idea of what moon bases would look like, they in fact did do this and create this in February of 1958, so when Kennedy said you know we are going to sent men to the Moon, part of our Government primarily the NSA was already there, they were already there, now folks, you don't hear much about the Russians' space program but let me tell you something, they are a major player and they are also here, they don't work for us, neither do NSA, they work for international bankers who were the new priesthoods for Extraterrestrials, and we are going to cover that. Next light please. Okay, according to the Andromedans, there were primarily 9 huge Dome cities on the Moon, the front and the back, they housed up to 5 million Extraterrestrials at one time, there was water, there was vegetation, there was everything they needed, okay, and these covered hundreds of miles, you know, so when Richard shows you the pictures of the "things", you know, the "shards" so many miles tall, 9 or 10 or 15 miles or what ever it is, he's right, he's absolutely right, you know, but there's more. Okay, next light. Okay, this is along the equator at the far side of the Moon (pointing at what seems to be a pyramid structure), this is what's left of a pyramid, there are 4 pyramids on the Moon, okay, now i can assure you that the pharaohs just a practice did not take the Hebrew bring it up here built and bring it back and doing it right in Egypt, didn't happen. According to the Andromdans, almost all the planets in our solar system have pyramids on them, some have more, i asked why so people say they are tombs, but the Andromedan perspective is that these are weights, and what they do if you put them in strategic locations they balances the rotation of the planet, it does keep it from wobling which means if the ET's are there colonizing there are no major fluctuations and weather and gravity. Gravity anomalies as well as electromagnetic field which is around every single planet, they has to be balanced, that's what these are for, that's why Giza is the dead center on land mass on planet Earth. Next light please. Folks, i want you to focus on this area right here (pointing at a crater), i want you to focus on this structure in here, those of you who are architects, you know, this area right here, you can see the curves and the angles, there is another bridge here, i want you to notice this lid objects inside crater. Next light please. Okay, there's another bridge, apparently this is inhabited by Extraterrestrials from Orion. I'm also told this is a road that goes into here, there's an elevator that goes up to this area here, and when they land they take an elevator or something down, and then they can walk, because there's atmosphere on the far side of the Moon, this is why the Astronauts took pictures of clouds, you know, it's unbelievable. Next light please. Okay, i want you to focus on this area right here (pointing at some other craters), this is a crater, and there's a structure that comes accross it, you can see the sun coming through this way, you can see it shining right here underneath and you can see this is in the shade, this structure here, this is a 21 mile long bridge.<<

Edited by Smirnov

Andromedan contactee Alex Collier has had his face-to-face contacts with blue-skinned human ETs from the Andromeda constellation and the Andromeda galaxy, which have included multiple visits aboard their tremendous motherships and decades of telepathic contact. Collier talks of the Andromedan civilization and their Council to which the Pleiadian ETs appealed for assistance in dealing with a dangerous, malevolent ET confederation plaguing humanity and much of the galaxy.

Collier describes in detail the members of this malevolent ET confederation consisting of reptilian ETs from Alpha Draconis, the Orion Group, and the grey ETs from Zeta Reticuli 2, and it appears that the Alpha Draconan reptilian ETs have been manipulating humanity into a nearly invisble system of servitude for aeons, feeding off of our labor and our bodies through the wars that they instigate and the hostile belief systems which they foster in the form of religious and social instituions.

http://www.ufohypoth...com/collier.htm

:rolleyes:

Edited by mcrom901

No, no one is always right.

However, when it comes to UM rules it comes darn close. In this case treating others (even those you disagree with) with basic politeness and respect is the right way to go.

I would say it's hard to tell someone they are an idiot and do it politely. Since telling them that will do no good anyway, might as well just take a stroll around the block.

I have to say it frustrates me that people claim there are structures on the moon and faces on Mars and that the pyramids were built by pre-historic Egyptians (although that last one seems kinda cute).

What really frustrates me though are the conspiracy theories people spread about for ugly political purposes, such as the claim that 911 was a government plot or that Kennedy's assassination was similar or the denial of he reality of the holocaust.

Psyche

Thread title "structures on the moon", suggesting the presence of aliens on the moon. I threw in that Gavrinis island structure and engravings also suggests visits by aliens. I gave the source for my position as History Channel and AA. I was roundly criticized for believing a word of AA, and the most substantial point made in that criticism was the hairdo of Giorgio.

Nobody criticizing my point offered anything at all of substance refuting the claim that Gavrinis engravings had been decoded by mathetmaticians. Not one single word about that, from yourself or others. Only criticism of the man's hairdo and other ad hominem. Not one word of constructive or relevant criticism.

I respond to that by pointing out that it's irrational to place any faith at all in such criticism, as technically it is not criticism but ad hominem. And I add that any person's gullibility can be judged by their ability to analyze a number of fairly recent events. Is it really a good idea to place great faith in the analytical skills of a man who does not yet realize that he was duped? Obvious answer, no it's not.

All the ad hominems against myself and Giorgio suggest an absence of substance on the subject matter. Criticizing me for entertaining the ideas of AA, while at the same time accepting without question the most outrageous story ever told smacks of a double standard.

• Like 1

All the ad hominems against myself and Giorgio suggest an absence of substance on the subject matter. Criticizing me for entertaining the ideas of AA, while at the same time accepting without question the most outrageous story ever told smacks of a double standard.

Ah -- ad hominem is now an English word with an English plural. How delightful for a linguist. It also illustrates that insults are counterproductive; they only confirm the person in their views.

Well, give me an "F" Frank, but we are speaking English, aren't we? Does ad hominae make it any better for you?

Have you an refutation to offer regarding the decoding of the Gavrinis symbology?

Have you an refutation to offer regarding the decoding of the Gavrinis symbology?

what is the claim? link to data pls

eta....

don't trouble yourself.... it's from ancient aliens....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Aliens#Season_three_.282011.29

"Aliens and the Secret Code" October 19, 2011 This episode theorizes that various megalithic structures around the Earth are built upon a "world grid" of electromagnetic energy and that this power may have been tapped for travel and communication. It also suggests that there are hidden messages within these sites that show they have connections to one another. Featured are Teotihuacan and Easter Island, (sites separated by 2000 miles of ocean, but having similar architecture); the Pyramids at Giza, Thornborough Henges, and ancient Hopi cities (all three configured to resemble Orion); the straight line alignments of sites such as Trelleborg, Delphi and Giza; and stone carvings at Gavrinis (from 3500 BC) accurately calculating the circumference of the Earth and Pi.

Edited by mcrom901
  • Like 1

I'm sorry if you took it as correcting your grammar; I am not a native speaker and how English is evolving fascinates me. As far as I'm concerned, in an English sentence, ad hominems is the correct form.

The issue you all are arguing over interests me almost not at all. We are told that when Sherlock Holmes was informed that the moon orbits the earth, he was perturbed that someone would put into his head such a useless bit of information, and he would do his best to forget it as soon as possible.

• Like 1

what is the claim? link to data pls

eta....

don't trouble yourself.... it's from ancient aliens....

http://en.wikipedia....hree_.282011.29

"Aliens and the Secret Code" October 19, 2011 This episode theorizes that various megalithic structures around the Earth are built upon a "world grid" of electromagnetic energy and that this power may have been tapped for travel and communication. It also suggests that there are hidden messages within these sites that show they have connections to one another. Featured are Teotihuacan and Easter Island, (sites separated by 2000 miles of ocean, but having similar architecture); the Pyramids at Giza, Thornborough Henges, and ancient Hopi cities (all three configured to resemble Orion); the straight line alignments of sites such as Trelleborg, Delphi and Giza; and stone carvings at Gavrinis (from 3500 BC) accurately calculating the circumference of the Earth and Pi.

You're a bit late to the show. Better late than never, I suppose.

Yes, I have acknowledged History Channel and AA as the source of this information several times now.

Psyche

Thread title "structures on the moon", suggesting the presence of aliens on the moon. I threw in that Gavrinis island structure and engravings also suggests visits by aliens. I gave the source for my position as History Channel and AA. I was roundly criticized for believing a word of AA, and the most substantial point made in that criticism was the hairdo of Giorgio.

Nobody criticizing my point offered anything at all of substance refuting the claim that Gavrinis engravings had been decoded by mathetmaticians. Not one single word about that, from yourself or others. Only criticism of the man's hairdo and other ad hominem. Not one word of constructive or relevant criticism.

I respond to that by pointing out that it's irrational to place any faith at all in such criticism, as technically it is not criticism but ad hominem. And I add that any person's gullibility can be judged by their ability to analyze a number of fairly recent events. Is it really a good idea to place great faith in the analytical skills of a man who does not yet realize that he was duped? Obvious answer, no it's not.

Babe Ruth

You are more stuck on the hairdo's than anyone. You made a claim, and more than enough sound evidence has been offered that shows that particular program where you sourced the information is inaccurate (t be polite) and makes things up and calls them fact. Several examples have been cited. Not one person can find these mythical mathematicians that YOU claimed exist and then said the AA show backs you claim. It does not. The show does not give names either. As far as we can all tell from all information available to us, the claim is made up, therefore all have asked you to further this claim, seeming as YOU stated it was worthy of consideration.

So please, offer the name of one of these mathematicians that you say came up with the Pi claim. If it is genuine, I would like to more, however, all indications so far, and all efforts from all posters indicate that it is not at all a genuine claim. Your insistance that people take this claim as fact at face value is quite frankly nonsense. If this is how you do research (i.e. I heard it on a TV show someplace), then all of your conclusions suddenly make sense.

There have been no Ad Homs, the offer was genuine, and remains so. I have explained how I came to that conclusion, if you feel my interpretation is incorrect, this would be the time to clear it up. I would be more than interested to know why you insist unsupported and made up stories must be considered as fact first. All I can see is a very, very hypocritical stance from someone who claims to know things he does not. Calling that claim BS is not an Ad Hom Babe Ruth, that seems to be the case.

• Like 2

You're a bit late to the show. Better late than never, I suppose.

Yes, I have acknowledged History Channel and AA as the source of this information several times now.

Babe Ruth

You are the one who is a bit late. We are all still waiting to hear who these mathematicians are.

Does this claim show up any place at all other than this TV show?

• Like 1

Who decoded it? Giorgio?

• Like 2

Not only the lack of facts,I will bet you One Trillion Dollars that theres no Alien Moon Structures ! I hope this is not add-hommney to Babe Ruth? He`s yet to provide any proof that any of His ideas are close to fact.

But He`s more than welcome to provide it to all of us.

Is there anyone else that believes there`s Moon bases built by Aliens? :alien::whistle:

Not only the lack of facts,I will bet you One Trillion Dollars that theres no Alien Moon Structures ! I hope this is not add-hommney to Babe Ruth? He`s yet to provide any proof that any of His ideas are close to fact.

But He`s more than welcome to provide it to all of us.

Is there anyone else that believes there`s Moon bases built by Aliens? :alien::whistle:

I DONT buy into half the stuff on the AA series though its verrrry entertaining indeed. I think I said in a prior post that they have to spice it up since it relies on ratings as does every tv show.

I do think there was other civilations on this planet far longer than of which we know and the idea of another lifeform being relevant in the past as a possibility particularly in regards to the panspermia theory.

I believe it was Buzz Aldrin who said there is alien bases on the moon. I just searched it was him. Anyhow either he is telling the truth or he may of had to resort to statement I think due to the entire controvercy surrounding the moon landing. In either case ill probably never know.

I shouldve added, Had the show AA refrained from some of the BS it has fillered in, it may have derailed a lot of the controvery thats taken over.

As for Georgios hair , lol... it doesnt help solidify the overall theory to say the least. Somehow I still find him quite attractive. His passion (in this case for AA talk). Not so much his hair.

He can come on by my place and talk about AA and whatever else he wants anytime. :-D

Edited by Sheep Smart

I believe it was Buzz Aldrin who said there is alien bases on the moon. I just searched it was him. Anyhow either he is telling the truth or he may of had to resort to statement I think due to the entire controvercy surrounding the moon landing. In either case ill probably never know.

I find that hard to believe, do you have a source?

I shouldve added, Had the show AA refrained from some of the BS it has fillered in, it may have derailed a lot of the controvery thats taken over.

As for Georgios hair , lol... it doesnt help solidify the overall theory to say the least. Somehow I still find him quite attractive. His passion (in this case for AA talk). Not so much his hair.

He can come on by my place and talk about AA and whatever else he wants anytime. :-D

tumblr_lietxib6kW1qeof3z.jpg

I find that hard to believe, do you have a source?

Psyche, i may just take you up on that bet afterall. if this doesnt spell it out idk what does.. youre gonna love this;

both Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after their historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969. I remember hearing one of the astronauts refer to a "light" in or on a carter during the television transmission, followed by a request from mission control for further information. Nothing more was heard.According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the following exchange:

NASA: What's there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!

A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.

Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility, the fact is, we were warned off! (by the Aliens). There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big!... and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally-NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind the cover-up.

transcript from apollo while on the moon : http://www.ufocasebook.com/moon.html

“NASA scientists and engineers participating in exploration of Mars and Moon reported results of their discoveries at a briefing at the Washington national press club on March 21, 1996. It was announced for the first time that man-caused structures and objects had been discovered on the Moon.” The scientists spoke rather cautiously and evasively about the functioning objects, with the exception of UFO. They always mentioned the man-caused objects as possible, and pointed out the information was still under study, and official results would be published later.

buzz aldrin seeing ufos in his own words on video,: http://m.youtube.com...h?v=KpfvhdmhQy4

accounts from astronaunts claiming ufos are real : http://www.syti.net/UFOSightings.html

astronaunt edgar mitchell comes forward with this: http://www.dailymail...d-60-years.html

russian astronauts seen ufos: http://www.techeblog...angels-in-space

my father worked for intelligence he has seen first hand proof there absolutely is other life out there and theyve certainly been here. believe it.

Edited by Sheep Smart
  • Like 3

Count me out of this thread also.

But in parting, and just before the loud cheers.. I will say certain folks are not helping ufology to drag itself out of the gutter it is in. As soon as Annunaki or Andromedans or Pleiadians are mentioned, my eyes glaze over and the credibility drops into even lower negative figures.. Next stop Nancy Lieder and the Zetans - that's the Nancy who advised her followers to kill their pets for the coming apocalypse in 2003 (oops, she had to change that date several times..) - indeed

*, a healthy German Shepherd. And they say believing this stuff is harmless - tell that to the ghost of Nancy's dog. *Don't follow that link unless you have a strong stomach - it's just an interview, but the content is pretty awful.

And with all our technology and monitoring, much of which is now easily affordable and in the hands of amateurs, the evidence for ufo=aliens is just getting *worse*, and we are now just being subjected to long debunked re-runs and wild claims of disclosure.. much of which now seems to be based on interviews with senile or deluded old folks, if not scammers like Greer, Maussan, Escamilla and many others, all eager to milk the gullible.

I guess those who fall for this dreck never had a grandpa or grandma who told wild tales - at first those tales are just a bit of a joke to everyone (including the teller), but with repeated re-telling and an aging mind - they can easily become true to the person telling 'em. And they take with them some wide eyed and naive listeners, sadly..

ADDED PS..

Sheep Smart - I regard myself as very knowledgeable on the Apollo missions, in their entirety. Would you care to withdraw any of what you just posted above, before I start a separate thread on the reams of misinformation contained in that post? I'd suggest you might want to research those who posted that absolute RUBBISH, along with all the alleged people being 'quoted'. Seriously, if that is the extent of your 'research', you really need to pick a different hobby. I've never seen so much made up garbage - but do feel free to see if you can back any of it up with real citations..

Edited by Chrlzs
  • Like 3

Psyche, i may just take you up on that bet afterall. if this doesnt spell it out idk what does.. youre gonna love this;

Hi Sheep

About time, I thought you were not speaking to me! After the great repoire we built up, I wondered what I had done wrong. No naked elves ever showed up.............

transcript from apollo while on the moon : http://www.ufocasebook.com/moon.html

That is not the transcript, it is a claim that ham operators picked up a transcript that was hidden. The actual transcript is right here LINK

As expected, it says something entirely different.

buzz aldrin seeing ufos in his own words on video,: http://m.youtube.com...h?v=KpfvhdmhQy4

That was a nasty thing that the Science Channel did, Buzz even asked them to fix the fabrication and they refused. It's just a cut and paste job. I went so far as to contact Dr David Morrison, NASA;s senior Astobioligist over this one, as I am at odds with the official explaination, I feel it was not SLA panels at all, but a piece of Mylar that came away when the CSM and LM separated.

To get the story straight, I called Buzz Aldrin, who was happy to explain what happened. He said that his remarks were taken out of context to reverse his meaning. It is true that the Apollo 11 crew spotted an unidentified object moving with the spacecraft as they approached the Moon. After they verified that this mystery object was not Apollo 11’s large rocket upper stage, which was about 6,000 miles away by then, they concluded that they were seeing one of the small panels that had linked the spacecraft to the upper stage (any part of the spacecraft’s rocket upper stage will continue to move alongside the spacecraft, as both are floating in free-fall). These panels were too small to track from Earth and were relatively close to the Apollo spacecraft. Aldrin told me that they chose not to discuss this on the open communications channel since they were concerned that their comments might be misinterpreted. His entire explanation about identifying the panels was cut from the broadcast interview, giving the impression that the Apollo 11 crew had seen a UFO. Aldrin told me that he was angry about the deceptive editing and asked the Science Channel to correct the intentional twisting of his remarks, but they refused. Later, Aldrin explained what happened on CNN’s Larry King Live (left, bottom) but was nearly cut off by the host before he could finish.

LINK

A bloke called Bart Sibrel approached Buzz with a Bible and told him to put his hand on it and swear he went to the moon. Buzz punched him. Buzz has been something of a hero to me since.

accounts from astronaunts claiming ufos are real : http://www.syti.net/UFOSightings.html

If you do not mind, I would rather attack that Astronaut by Astronaut. I think you might find that the only one who actually talks about Aliens is Cooper, who had a nasty falling out with NASA when he was expecting to command Apollo 13, but was not, and Allan Shepherd was selected for 14. Sour grapes there big time.

astronaunt edgar mitchell comes forward with this: http://www.dailymail...d-60-years.html

All Edgar says it that he knows some ranchers who told him the Roswell tale and he believes them. He has no knowledge of anything and admits it freely. In fact, embarrassingly enough, much of his information comes from Bob Lazar and Stephen Greer.

LB: As we were mentioning before the show started, you really stirred up a hornet’s nest, strangely enough, and like you said, you’ve been saying this for years.

EM: I don’t know what really got things stirred up, perhaps it was the Larry King show. I don’t know.

LB: Could be. But basically people are freaking out that you were aware of several UFO visits.

EM: That’s not quite right. You use that in the plural. I was talking about the Roswell incident, the Roswell visitation primarily, but there have been many others that have been reported that I have no personal awareness of but that was the one that I was really talking about.

LB: What do you think of NASA’s statement that “Dr.Mitchell is a great American but we don’t share his opinions”?

EM: I can understand if they think I was attributing anything to the NASA organization, or deriving anything from the NASA organization, they can certainly say that. And it’s true because none of my experience or what I said relates to NASA at all.

(Edgar Mitchell) I, nor any crew I was on (I was on three Apollo crews), received any briefing before or after flights on UFO events, saw anything in space suggesting UFOs or structures on the moon, etc. We did it just like we said in official reports. My only claim to knowledge of these events is from the individuals, mostly of yesteryear, who were in government, intelligence, or military; were there, saw what they saw, and now believe it should be made public. But I claim no first hand knowledge, nor have any. Pass it on to the rest of the net, if you will. --Edgar Mitchell

LINK

That statement sort of puts a dent in the other Astronaut claims. Or I should say "claim".

Edgar had an Epiphany in space that made him more conducive to the idea of aliens. LINK

russian astronauts seen ufos: http://www.techeblog...angels-in-space

You sure about that?

na4OD.jpg

Again, if you want to note any specific case, that is OK, but the above comes from your link. Big as a jet liner?

my father worked for intelligence he has seen first hand proof there absolutely is other life out there and theyve certainly been here. believe it.

Is this an invitation to meet your parents?

I bet that having a Dad who worked in such a place would be more convincing than all the links on the net, so I understand your POV. I'd like to know more if you are able to, and wish to share.

Cheers.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovk7sdjsxuk[/media]

From around 0:12 into the above "Alex Collier Moon & Mars Lecture" Part 5, Alex says >>This is... i just want to show you this structure here (pointing at what seems to be a picture of a wreckage of some sort of a craft at the buttom of one of the "craters"), this is absolutely not supposed to be there, apparently it is the ruin of a ship that was destroyed 9600 years ago. Next light. Piece of "shard" (pointing at what seems to be another anomaly), it's 2 miles, 2 miles tall, "shard", piece of metal. Next light please. This area here (pointing at another spot on lunar surface), i have been told by Moranae and Fasayas both is a base that was built by the United States, the Russians and the British, you see technology that was given to this elite this ruling family by the Greys in 1954, they have been up here long time and this is actually considered a resort. Next light. More ruins down here (pointing at another spot on lunar surface), here and in here, these are not supposed to be there, these are pieces of spacecraft apparently that was destroyed 9600 years ago in a war that took place in our solar system. Next light please. This is what's left of a Dome (pointing at another spot on lunar surface), Dome structures and these pieces that's inside are pieces of a roof that just felled to the floor of the Dome, and here is another part of the Dome that is still intact. Next light will show much better. Okay, this was also destroyed in that war 9600 years ago. Next light please. This is a piece of a bridge (pointing at another spot on lunar surface) that cross this crater, i don't know how many miles across this is. But again how did our Astronauts missed this? Next light please. Okay, these are more ruins (pointing at another spot on lunar surface) i myself and you have some trouble seing this, they have been very strong about this particular area, these structures here is a weird place, again this is along the equator on the far side of the Moon. Next light please. Okay now, look at this (pointing at some very strange anomaly at another spot on lunar surface), this area here is a Dome complex inside this crater, and i'm 'told' that the World Government picked this area because there is water underneath it, these are Domes that are lit up from inside. Next light please. Here is another area (pointing at another spot on lunar surface) in another crater, this is lit up from inside. Next light. This is a 7 mile monument to one of the old ET's. Next light. Now this particular area (pointing at another spot on lunar surface) i'm 'told' is now being reactivated, Moranae have said that all of this are ruins and there are underground facilities all through this area, and this is a Dome that is still left intact. Next light. "Square craters" (pointing at sharp angle strait lined structures at another spot on lunar surface). Next light please. Okay, craft sitting here hanging over a crater. Next light. I am 'told' that there are 35000 full time human beings from Earth living on the Moon, and there are Aryans by birth.<<

Edited by Smirnov