Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Moon "Anomalies" - Anunnaki

Sitchin_is_Right

REINER GAMMA STATUES AND THE FOUR-SIDED STRUCTURE

Photos 100% official (not edited, just "joined" together), taken by Clementine, from USGS mapaplanet service, please download and check this image - http://www.mediafire...ab1a7u5j6pxhcxr (6636 x 4395 .png image, compressed in a .rar), you can check a preview of the image below.

Click on the pic to enlarge.

moonstat21.jpg

There are three enormous humanoid statues (17 km height +/- each), one at the centre of the image, "sitting" on some kind of "throne" and holding something like a royal scepter in its arms, the second is left of the first, lying on a platform, using its arms to apparently manipulate some kind of energy source, and the third is behind the first one, to the right, its standing (there is a second "throne" behind this statue).

You can also easily spot two platforms under two of the statues, plus a stairway between them.

There is also an enormous four sided structure (pyramid ?) at the end of Reiner Gamma bright duct.

You can check the statue (central) and four-sided structure also in Google Moon, but with terrible quality, just search for "reiner gamma" and look around.

Please note that the huge foundation where the statues are located is inlaid perpendicularly into the moon, what means it is facing the space, not moon's surface.

I have zoomed in the central statue's head, then applied color saturation using MS Office Picture Manager, thats the result.

091b819fdd1bd6231121e3178ce66467.gif

Three other photos from USGS showing the statues.

Click on the pics to enlarge.

wes1o.jpg

wes2ze.jpg

secthrone.jpg

The area at the end of Reiner Gamma "bright duct", where the four sided structure (pyramid ?) is located, used to be shown as a blacked out area in the past. The official story was "data loss".

Note that there was only one set taken by Clementine and both the versions of the image (b&w and color) use the same original data set. US Gov seems to be slowly unveiling little portions of the truth.

Reiner001.gif

The base lenght of the four-sided structure at the end of RG "duct" is aproximately 12 km, its 52 +/- times bigger than the great pyramid of Giza, in Egypt.

6c802ddf27e05f857aa98edf38c2cbc0.gif

13fa54b5eab4c6d56b6e026ded805273.gif

Coordinates at USGS map-a-planet:

Central Statue - 299.52 8.45

Left Statue - 297.54 8.64

Right Statue - 301.01 8.71

Pyramid - 304.85 11.53

http://www.mapaplane...NO&resolution=2

Coordinates on Google Moon:

Central Statue - 8 22' 52.45"N 60 44' 14.23"W

Pyramid - 11 24'05.25"N 55 20' 13.41"W

http://www.google.co...wcase/moon.html

Angle of the statue's (central) face.

faceangle.jpg

THE SPACESHIP

Huge (~ 18 Km lenght) cigar shaped spaceship.

Coordinates at USGS - 50.40 -21.78

nave2a.jpg

nave3h.jpg

nave4.jpg

nave5.jpg

nave6w.jpg

Coordinates at Google Earth - 21 49' 17.30"S 50 34' 06.79"E

navegoogle.jpg

nave7.jpg

HUGE STRUCTURES

(15Km+ width).

Coordinates:

USGS- 63.44 20.92

Google Earth- 20 58"17.40 N 63 33"26.07E

estrutura1a.jpg

estrutura2.jpg

estruturaregua.jpg

(~ 22 Km lenght) plant, its very complex, including a twisted structure, similar to the tower mentioned below.

Coordinates:

USGS- 38.31 -17.4

Google Earth- 17 17'55.38"S 38 11'54.58"E

mainks.png

Edited by Sitchin_is_Right

baixoma.png

SYMETRICALLY ARRANGED STRUCTURES

Coordinates:

USGS - 350.89 52.7

baseqm.png

base2dg.jpg

MOON BASE AND TOWER

Moon Base, plus enormous (~ 42 Km height) twisted structure tower, east from the cigar shaped spaceship.

Coordinates :

USGS - 52.9 -21.81

cidade3d.jpg

cidade3f.jpg

Details of the Moon Base:

cidade3g.jpg

details1h.jpg

details2e.jpg

details3cg.jpg

Details of the Tower:

details5.jpg

details6d.jpg

details7.jpg

details8a.jpg

From the top of tower, a gaseous substance is released into moon's "atmosphere".

gas2h.jpg

gaspt.jpg

ANOTHER HUMANOID STATUE

Another huge humanoid statue (~ 13 Km height), this time near from the city complex i have posted above (Mare Fecunditatis). Note the elongated skull, thats the same of the statue in Reiner Gamma area.

Coordinates:

USGS- 51.51 -19.3

• Like 1

satateumarearea.jpg

statuemareplat.jpg

statuemare.png

statuemarehead.jpg

THE TUBULAR PLANTS

K, west of the city area, there is a huge plant including two "folding" tubes with almost 4 Km of diameter each. One of the tubes is connected to the other extremity (darker color) and the other isnt.

Coordinates:

USGS- 45 -21.55

Google- 21 44'46.45"S 45 04'01.13"E

tubo1c.jpg

tubozoom.jpg

tubosgoogle.jpg

Contrast enhanced:

tubocontrast.jpg

Two other tubular plants, including near structures.

outrotubo.jpg

Contrast enhanced.

outrotubo1.jpg

outrotubo2.jpg

THE GEOGLYPHS

Most ppl have heard of Nazca lines. They are a series of geoglyphs located in the Nazca Desert in southern Peru, that can be actually "seen" only with the aid of flight, done by humans to praise their gods. More than seventy are zoomorphic designs of animals such as birds, fish, llamas, jaguar, monkey, or humanoid figures.

alienrc.jpg

aranhaw.jpg

beija.jpg

I will post a serie of FANTASTIC and HUGE geoglyphs (positive and negative) on moon's surface. They show animals and humanoid figures. I will also include some statues and or what seem to be "war robots".

I want to dedicate this to Zecharia Sitchin (i.m.), Wes Penre (for the anunnaki texts) and Jose Escamilla (and crew, from MoonRising).

THE PRAYING MAN

Description: Geoglyph depicting a man (possibly african, considering the shape of both nose and lips), apparently (hands together and up, open mouth) praying to his god.

Lenght: ~ 33 Km

Coordinates:

USGS- 308.26 16.15

prayingr.jpg

praying2.jpg

handsqr.jpg

head.jpg

THE DOG

Description: Geoglyph depicting a dog.

Lenght: 22 Km

Coordinates:

USGS- 52.92 -19.3

animal3c.png

animal4.png

animal5.png

animalgoogle.jpg

THE FALCON

Description: Geoglyph depicting a falcon.

Lenght: ~ 40 Km

Coordinates:

USGS- 309.69 14.67

eaglemb.jpg

eagle2fw.jpg

THE GORILLA

Description: Geoglyph depicting a gorilla.

Lenght: ~ 21 Km

Coordinates:

USGS- 310.43 15.93

gorillae.jpg

gorilla2.jpg

gorilla3.jpg

Your name is sitchin_is_right and you only have 5 total posts. I can only assume you came here to troll, you're coming back from being previously banned, or you legitimately believe in what your posting.

If I squint really hard and kind of c*** my head to the side, I can almost make out someone sitting in a chair...but it all looks like space gas when I open my eyes again.

• Like 2

:no:

Hey, new guy..... google the word PAREIDOLIA.

Here, Ill help you.

Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant, a form of apophenia. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records when played in reverse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 3

I'm having a difficult time trying to gather the energy to respond to this kind of thing any more. I've seen this kind of thing far too often and I'm willing to wager that Sitchin_is_Right isn't going to stick around and offer any kind of substantiation for his/her observations. People like that don't care if they can validate anything, they just want people to 'oooh and aaah' over their new age fueled fantasies. Sorry if this post seems too negative but when I can feel myself actually getting dumber for having read something I get a little cranky.

• Like 4

Is it just me or do the descriptions given seem entirely divorced from the picture they are describing?

• Like 5

Maybe I should have a couple of glasses of wine then come back.

..facepalm..

Is that you, Jose Escamilla? Michael Lee Hill? Whomever, what an incredible, execrable waste of bandwidth that was.

And on the very remote chance that you are serious (or have any desire to learn) please address the pareidolia issue and also try educating yourself about what NOT to do when 'analysing' images. Eg, a basic thing you will learn is that you NEVER, EVER, EVER enlarge the bejeebers out of compressed images with interpolation algorithms and then think the stuff you see is real., let alone put your own wildly imagined interpretations on top. If you don't know what an interpolation algorithm is and why the concept is important.. well, the words, "depth" and "completely out of" seem relevant.

• Like 2

ancient-aliens.jpg
  • Like 1

I'm having a difficult time trying to gather the energy to respond to this kind of thing any more.

this ^

Apart from the royal scepters and throne he mentions here, over at Mars Anomalies he (Thales100) also sees a figure holding out a welcoming plate to any moon visitors...

Wensleydale (Stilton?) and crackers would be on there, I reckon.

http://www.youtube.c...vYIFZEhzA#t=42s

• Like 1

I assume this is Starchie under yet another username?

Your assumption is not unfounded. :tu:

Does anyone remember the photo he found of "a guy in a hat peeing" on Mars,... Classic. :lol:

• Like 4

REINER GAMMA STATUES AND THE FOUR-SIDED STRUCTURE

first off, a statue 17km high? What have you been smoking? You may like to head over to EnterpriseMission.com with Hoagland who was years before you with his pics of towers (the shard) on the moon, and his glass domes there too. All total crap.

Then, Nasca Lines can only be seen from the air? Rubbish, if that was the case they could never have been built now could they?

quote:

"Contrary to the popular belief that the lines and figures can only be seen with the aid of flight, they are visible from atop the surrounding foothills. They were first discovered by the Peruvian archaeologist Toribio Mejia Xesspe, who spotted them when hiking through the foothills in 1927. He discussed them at a conference in Lima in 1939"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazca_Lines#History

But forget wiki facts, they also built a viewing tower for the tourists:

mirador-observation-tower.jpg

"The Mirador Observation Tower is the name that is given to a lookout point in Peru’s Nazca Desert. As for what visitors can expect to see from the metal tower, some of the famous Nazca Lines and the shapes that they create are within view. More specifically, it is possible to make out the Nazca designs that are known as the lizard, the hands and the tree. These designs, as is true of the Nazca Lines in general, were created hundreds of years ago and have been impressively preserved by the desert climate"

http://www.destination360.com/south-america/peru/mirador-observation-tower

and Sitchin debunked:

http://www.skepdic.com/sitchin.html

What you see in the pics is truly amazing! Inasmuch as theres nothing there at all like you describe. Classic Paredoilia The moon has been mapped, so do you think NASA isn't telling anyone? Well, Russians, Chinese and Japanese have also mapped it, nobody reported anything odd. You'd have thought statues that high might have been an issue for the flybys or landings wouldn't you, but they were not, coz they dont exist :tu:

Or KS15...Aah, brings back memories.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Funnily enough, that's what I was thinking .... :santa:

• Like 1

I, too have grown weary of replying to this kind of crap. Those who know me might even have noticed my absence of late. At any rate, I'm always reminded of that old friend of the family we used to have, Mr. Culous. Red, we called him, Red E.

Edited by Gaden
  • Like 3

real UFO pics

click image to zoom in you can see the aliens waving from the cockpit

unfocused_light_by_iamanadotcom-d56lky3.jpg

Edited by ciriuslea
  • Like 1

real UFO pics

click image to zoom in you can see the aliens waving from the cockpit

unfocused_light_by_iamanadotcom-d56lky3.jpg

hehe :tu::w00t:

• Like 1

Somebody clue me into what this Annukie is again? I seem to be needing some ! :clap:

• Like 1