Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mathematical Proof of the Existence of Satan

prometheuslocke

I believe what I have found is an intentional, though somewhat circumstantial, fingerprint of the influence of an outside and intelligent force on the history of humanity, specifically in the 20th century. This could be considered the Biblical Mark of The Beast, hidden as a sign in the times, quite literally -- in the events which this force had a hand in. This theory, and pattern, links together the mind control related assassinations of the 20th Century; with the writings of Orwell, Huxley, and Phillip K Dick including 1984, Brave New World, and Bladerunner; with the use of Schizophrenia in order to hide the existence of Satan's influence: Mind Control in the cases of James Jesus Angleton, John Nash, and James Tilly Matthews.

Timelike Synchronicity:

Synchronicity is the experience of two or more events that are apparently causally unrelated or unlikely to occur together by chance, yet are experienced as occurring together in a meaningful manner. The concept of synchronicity was first described in this terminology by Carl Gustav Jung, a Swiss psychologist, in the 1920s.[1]

Timelike Entanglement: is the connection, via quantum entanglement, through time. It is described in this article, and clearly states that it revolves around a pattern of equidistant time periods between events.

http://phys.org/news/2011-01-physicists-method-timelike-entanglement.html

Taken together, these things form timelike synchronicity, which is the linking of two or more events which are casually related, though the relation is not apparent in anything more than their general theme, though the connection implicates the influence of an intelligent external force in the group of events.

These patterns are defined and explained in the following articles:

1984, Orwell and Huxley, along with the reason it's related.

http://unduecoercion.blogspot.com/2013/04/timelike-entanglement-synchronicity-and.html

Phillip K. Dick, along with the reason it's related.

http://unduecoercion.blogspot.com/2013/04/phillip-k-dick-as-targeted-individual.html

Mind Control Assassinations

http://unduecoercion.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-manchurian-candidates.html

JFK and the Ensuing Cover up

http://unduecoercion.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-cia-mind-control-and-judicial-system.html

Schizophrenia, John Nash, James Angleton, and James Tilly Matthews, and the reason.

http://unduecoercion.blogspot.com/2013/04/john-nash-james-jesus-angleton-and.html

In an attempt to prove that this pattern is highly statistically improbable, I have done a cursory search using what I believed to be an innocuous unrelated event, the election of several randomly selected President's of the United States. This attempt, using Lyndon Johnson, Gerald Ford, and Jimmy Carter yielded zero timelike synchronicities between the three President's. One, Lyndon Johnson, had a single midpoint correlation to his Presidency in his lifetime at 1950. Not coincidentally, Johnson has been implicated in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Ignoring the possibility that Johnson should be removed because of his relationship to JFK, and allowing it to stand, this exercise yields a statistical probability of of 1 in 9 for the existence of Timelike Synchronicity without a relationship. Using the most broad definition, and expanding this with just the list above, the (roughly estimated) statistical probability of these events all having a timelike synchronicity is 0.0017%. I will be attempting to lower this number, and make it more accurate, in the future.

It should be noted that the events noted above have been the focus of my investigation into the influence of this force on our modern history, and of those events nearly all of them include timelike synchronicities. I had previously written about all of these events prior to finding the pattern, and have found it in every single instance I have looked.

While my cursory attempt to prove the significance of the correlation is small, it does show that the phenomenon of timelike synchronicity is not the kind of pattern that can be found "anywhere;" but is rather a highly unlikely pattern which points to the influence of an outside force in many pivotal affairs of our modern times.

you really shouldn't believe everything you cut & paste you know, that way, madness lies.....

;-)

• Like 7

Mathematical Proof that Barney the Purple Dinosaur is Satan:

Given: Barney is a cute purple dinosaur

Prove: Barney is Satan

Step 1: The Romans had no letter "U" so they used "V'' instead for printing.

Therefore, the Roman representation for Barney would be CVTE PVRPLE DINOSAVR

Step 2: Taking CVTE PVRPLE DINOSAVR, and extracting the Roman neumerals, we have:

C V V L D I V

Step 3: The decimal equivalent of these Roman neumerals would be:

100 5 5 50 500 1 5

Step 4: Adding these numbers together would produce:

Step 5: 666 is the number of the beast

Therefore: Barney is Satan Q.E.D.

So I call something Satan, what I believe this proves is that there is an intelligence force behind these events, that manifests itself in a pattern. The fact that the statistical probability of this happening by chance is very, very low means something did it on purpose.

This events have one thing in common, they are all related to either divine inspiration, or mind control. I am connecting that the thing that "did it on purpose" used that technology to do it, since it appears to me to be the only way these things could happen by chance.

After reading your work, it is very possible that Barney is the culprit.

Edited by prometheuslocke
  • Like 1

After reading your work, it is very possible that Barney is the culprit.

at least you've got a sense of humour still prom, and that counts, if you'll pardon the pun....?

;-)

• Like 2

Yer and I have a Zombie Teddy Bear.

Mathematical Proof that Barney the Purple Dinosaur is Satan:

Given: Barney is a cute purple dinosaur

Prove: Barney is Satan

Step 1: The Romans had no letter "U" so they used "V'' instead for printing.

Therefore, the Roman representation for Barney would be CVTE PVRPLE DINOSAVR

Step 2: Taking CVTE PVRPLE DINOSAVR, and extracting the Roman neumerals, we have:

C V V L D I V

Step 3: The decimal equivalent of these Roman neumerals would be:

100 5 5 50 500 1 5

Step 4: Adding these numbers together would produce:

Step 5: 666 is the number of the beast

Therefore: Barney is Satan Q.E.D.

:nw:

:nw:

:tsu:

Edited by krypter3

:rofl:

Whether you agree with prometheuslocke or not, you have to admit it is a good theory. At the very least, it is an amusing concept and one that has been in religious ideology for centuries. And dammit, I knew that Barney was too popular for it NOT to have been Satan in that costume :D

• Like 1

To prove your theory you would have to do an extensive amount of research into, not only one specific facet of 20th century human culture, but all genres that determine ... What exactly? (Since

Synchronicity happens on an extremely small scale i.e. two people walking toward one another, pick the same side to pardon, correct themselves simultaneously and correspondingly. And then do it again. And again. And again. Lol)

Anyway, What is the end result? There must be a "why?" and then "what?".

For instance, "why did the dinosaurs become extinct?" Then ask "what made the dinosaurs extinct?" (Really take some time to think about the differences and importance of each question)

In your situation, you must decide which specific question you are asking.

If you find yourself in a "which came first...chicken or egg" situation with Satan, then you may want to check out the Bilderberg Group and apply the same concept.

Best of luck!

• 3 weeks later...

You know, perhaps there can be some things that can be tracked down in the history, because the main things have been directed by the same kind of people that rules here today.

• 3 weeks later...

You know, perhaps there can be some things that can be tracked down in the history, because the main things have been directed by the same kind of people that rules here today.

The theory, of course, revolves around the idea that "these people" are being directed by an outside force; which is both the source of their ability to "rule" as well as the characterization of the organization as "timeless." It sort of posits an explanation for "divine mandate."

All these patterns of synchronicity prove - is that there are patterns of synchronicity...

I'm not sure how you linked that to being Satan.

More importantly, you didn't even define your definition of "Satan" so you could be talking about anything. What do you define Satan to be?

All these patterns of synchronicity prove - is that there are patterns of synchronicity...

I'm not sure how you linked that to being Satan.

More importantly, you didn't even define your definition of "Satan" so you could be talking about anything. What do you define Satan to be?

It's pretty well defined in the first sentence, and "Satan" is more of a conceptual tool. From the opening line : "fingerprint of the influence of an outside and intelligent force on the history of humanity." That definition could be God, Satan, Aliens, or humans from the future; for all I know. It's the list of events that lead towards the view that it is an evil or anti-human influence, as it includes a number of assassinations, assaults on liberty and freedom, and the apparent "induction" of insanity. The concept is that for these patterns to exist, they must have been intentional, as the statistical probability of them occurring by chance is near zero. The fact that they are correlated topically in human events leads me to the conclusion that the "perpetrator" must be intelligent, rather than some sort of feature of the topography of spacetime. The fact that they occur over several hundred years (thousands if you include some others) seems to indicate that the force either has access to time travel, or is.. everlasting.

For more reading:

Possibilities relating to the "form" of the entity: http://www.unduecoercion.com/2013/04/what-in-world-is-going-on.html

Schizophrenia: http://www.unduecoercion.com/2013/04/schizophrenia-is-alien-weapon-against.html