Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Britain has deserted me.

Commander CMG

Still going to disagree with your general position. My view favors progress, just as Britain abolished slavery, made commentary toward us about it, and soon we followed suit, the same will happen in this instance toward other countries in the matter of capital punishment.

It is effective, we have every right.

Your main view seems to be that no one has a right to break laws in other countries, that is not a topic I am discussing other than to generally agree, that main point neither speaks to this other one, or counters its, and it seems trivial to me in light of other issues.

http://www.noodls.co...EF7B6AD2F736A77

What makes you think that other Nations laws are trivial??. What makes you believe that the abolition of the Death Penalty is somehow "progressive"? I think you live in a Country where every Liberal argument is Valid. When the truth is that Liberalism does not condone certain actions, and Liberalists would not condone the imprisonment of "Social Defaulters" for life at the cost of the taxpayers.

You have every right to break the Laws in the Country in which you reside, you do NOT have the right to try to evade the consequences of your actions in said countries, you do not have the right to appeal to your country of Birth for special rights.

Be rid of them!!

Edited by keithisco

To clarify, it is not the laws of other countries that are trivial, it is only the view that people should respect other laws seems trivial compared to the view that the death penalty should be abolished. Two people can spend their time and energy on one cause or the other, how many organizations are there that do so insuring foreigners respect laws of others when on vacation compared to how many organizations there are whose cause is to abolish capital punishment?

One seems a more worthy cause to me, that is all, you can disagree.

Also, did not the Queen, whom both me and you admire I believe, also oppose the death penalty? Did not the first action to abolish it in the UK begin during her first year after her coronation? I know it is a minor point but I did want to remind you of it. God save the Queen. The death penalty...well not so much, it doesn't need saving.

Edited by Leave Britney alone!

She broke the law.

She KNOWINGLY broke the law.

Lets not get away from that in favour of our own hobby horses about the death penalty or whatever.

She knew the risks. And she did it anyway.

She did something that in her own country would be equally illegal.

You object to the punishment. good for you.

Well I object to people profiting from the misery of other people, from making money off of suffering and addiction. Shoot her. Lock her up forever. I honestly don't care.

Or we could just send her to Asutralia as punishment just like in the good old days!

Or we could just send her to Asutralia as punishment just like in the good old days!

no thanks, we've enoguh drug dealers here as it is.

I recover, abducted children from some countries most people have never heard of and I take the risk of 25yrs in prison as minimum punishment for my actions in some countries, I take on-board the risks when I plan my contracts and therefore have no grounds for defence if caught.

Sorry a bit off topic but I just wanted to say WOW. That is amazing, kudos to you :tu:

Sorry a bit off topic but I just wanted to say WOW. That is amazing, kudos to you :tu:

Thanks Moon Gazer, thats just one of the services I offer but we keep that one a non profit and tax free service to help the custodial gaurdian of the child/children and one of the biggest obstacles we hit, is the in-competance of the very thing set up to help these people.... The Hague Convention?

Thanks Moon Gazer, thats just one of the services I offer but we keep that one a non profit and tax free service to help the custodial gaurdian of the child/children and one of the biggest obstacles we hit, is the in-competance of the very thing set up to help these people.... The Hague Convention?

I'd never even heard of The Hague Convention, you learn something new everyday. Just Googled it and the child abduction section has a LOT of documents. Looks like lots of red tape......

I'd never even heard of The Hague Convention, you learn something new everyday. Just Googled it and the child abduction section has a LOT of documents. Looks like lots of red tape......

It is indeed,

We have been involved in a few documentaries and are the only company to Recover children successfully from Japan, and we took on their legal system without in a court of law to get the kids back in that case.

Better get back on topic...