Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Sheepsquatch is another HOAX"

Darth Tyranus

Not sure if you all have seen this program, Monsters in America. Why television producers keep airing these obviously and EASILY spotted liars in a mystery itself. I guess because gator boys, duck dynasty and swamp people are so popular they'll air anything for rating.

Well I was watching the program recently & came across these 2 gentlemen. They were up camping in the woods when their dog was attacked and had its neck broken. That night while they slept their camper was attacked by a large 9 foot tall creature with "white fur", "long clawed hands". It was built like a sasquatch but had the horns like a ram or sheep.

As I listened to this story it sounded too fimiliar in my brain. I knew it sounded like bull___ but couldn't put my finger on it until I went back and watched the entire story again.

Ah yes, SHEEPSQUATCH. Sheepsquatch and these 2 liars have done nothing but plagerize from Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back. What is so errie is how these 2 closely paralleled their story with what happened to Luke Skywalker at the beginning of TESB. Luke's tonton's neck is broken by a Wampa. Then Luke himself is attacked & carried back to the beasts liar. Upon regaining consciousness Luke discovers his lightsaber and cuts the beasts arm off to escape.

Now listen to these 2 yahoos and whats to funny is look at them walking up to the camera holding 2 little swords. Its idiots like these 2 and countless others just seeking attention for themselves that hurt real research and cause ridicule.

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 1

Well they deserve an Olympic beer... at least.

• Like 1

Not sure if you all have seen this program, Monsters in America. Why television producers keep airing these obviously and EASILY spotted liars in a mystery itself. I guess because gator boys, duck dynasty and swamp people are so popular they'll air anything for rating.

you can hear the bottom of the barrel being scraped all the way over here!

• Like 1

Sheepsquatch is one of the most ridiculous cryptids I've ever heard of. Right next to Batsquatch.

• Like 3

Well I was watching the program recently & came across these 2 gentlemen. They were up camping in the woods when their dog was attacked and had its neck broken. That night while they slept their camper was attacked by a large 9 foot tall creature with "white fur", "long clawed hands". It was built like a sasquatch but had the horns like a ram or sheep.

As I listened to this story it sounded too fimiliar in my brain. I knew it sounded like bull___ but couldn't put my finger on it until I went back and watched the entire story again.

Ah yes, SHEEPSQUATCH. Sheepsquatch and these 2 liars have done nothing but plagerize from Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back. What is so errie is how these 2 closely paralleled their story with what happened to Luke Skywalker at the beginning of TESB. Luke's tonton's neck is broken by a Wampa. Then Luke himself is attacked & carried back to the beasts liar. Upon regaining consciousness Luke discovers his lightsaber and cuts the beasts arm off to escape.

Now listen to these 2 yahoos and whats to funny is look at them walking up to the camera holding 2 little swords. Its idiots like these 2 and countless others just seeking attention for themselves that hurt real research and cause ridicule.

[media=]

[/media]

While I do agree that these two are idiots - possibly without much imagination either - I'd have to say that in my opinion the thing that really hurts bigfoot "research" is the simple fact that there is simply no evidence for the beast that passes scientific scrutiny. These yolos don't help the cause any...thats for sure though. :D

• Like 2

I just waiting for the next one to see if it makes me laugh more.

• Like 2

Sheepsquatch is one of the most ridiculous cryptids I've ever heard of. Right next to Batsquatch.

Please tell me that Batsquatch was just you making a joke.... lol

Why any television producer in his or her right mind would air this on TV is the real mystery here. Seriously, their entire story was lifted from the movie. I'm surprised they didn't say they took one of their little swords and cut its arm, wounded it & thats how they got away.

I just waiting for the next one to see if it makes me laugh more.

Ditto. I found the Wampa attack mildly amusing, mind you. I'm expecting better next time.

I wish it was a joke. I really do. However, it's a really serious thing.

http://www.unknown-c...batsquatch.html

Oh......dear......lords....of .....Kobol.....You're not joking!

Edited by TheSearcher

Could it be that Sasquatch is having it's way with the female sheep in the area?

Poor sheep just can't catch a break.

• Like 1