Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Huge jet black flying creature + strange sky

Charlotte AHE68000

Hi I'm kind of new but have a look

I was in the car driving in central france towards Alençon when I saw for around 2 seconds a huge black dragon shaped creature. I'm quite sure it's not a jet fighter because of the size and shape, it was around 10 foot wide with a small triangular head. It was around 500ft in the air before it disappeared into the clouds.

About an hour later lower this time I saw the shape again coming out of the hole in the clouds and disappeared again the wing where bat like.

Later the clouds made the EXACT shape of a european dragon that seemed to charge at something...

Please post answers soon it's 22:02 in france.

• Like 2

The clouds..... :no:

• Like 1

Sorry but it was to hight and big for those two and it dropped

Out of the clouds at nearly macht:-( .

Sorry but it was to hight and big for those two and it dropped

Out of the clouds at nearly macht:-( .

Speed and size can not be judged by that distance.

Dragons do not exist.

Enjoy, I am off to work......Gave you some attention, smile.

• Like 4

I have been watching commercial air crafts going

over all morning :-/

Post some pictures of the commercial aircraft, and post pictures of the clouds in the sky...They should still be there......Now, I am off to work.

Maybe its a drone in dragons clothing.

Dragons aren't real, charlotte my dear.

Not the type your claiming you saw anyway.

Could it not have been a kyte? A plane? Or even superman?

I highly doubt what you seen was anything that couldn't be explained.

Hi I'm kind of new but have a look

I was in the car driving in central france towards Alençon when I saw for around 2 seconds a huge black dragon shaped creature. I'm quite sure it's not a jet fighter because of the size and shape, it was around 10 foot wide with a small triangular head. It was around 500ft in the air before it disappeared into the clouds.

About an hour later lower this time I saw the shape again coming out of the hole in the clouds and disappeared again the wing where bat like.

Later the clouds made the EXACT shape of a european dragon that seemed to charge at something...

Please post answers soon it's 22:02 in france.

Thanks for sharing. Ignore the negative posts if you can. There's been thousands of similar sightings. Here's a well known one Ropen of Papua New Guinea. Happy St. George's Day!

Here's something else Black Triangle about 200 ft above on 5-19-12

On 5-19-12 at approx 11:45 pm I got the fright of my life. I went to see Megadeth and Rob Zombie in concert at Grand Rapids Mi. We were camping afterwards at PJ Hoffmaster state park that night as it was near the venue..I am from Detroit area. My son and I were taking a walk in the dark along the shores of Lake Michigan when suddenly a super bright light shined upon us (about 30 foot in diameter). It lasted about a second. We had NO flashlights...so it saw us infra-red. We looked up and directly above us was a huge black triangle with a white light in each corner. It was like a Dorito shape...about 100 to 200 feet in the air. It was COMPLETELY SILENT and moving VERY SLOWLY. About 50 ft. wide and about 70 ft long. It was moving from Lake Michigan going slightly SE over our heads and traveled over the beach and sand dunes...and after about 30-40 seconds it disappeared over the tree line. We got a fantastic look at it up close. It had right and left white rectangular strobing taillights that would alternate from one side to the other...kinda like what you would see on the back of a garbage truck. It was so close I could see the many squares within the rectangles. At first I thought is was a drone...because earlier that day we heard Rush Limbaugh talking about drones flying over Chicago to monitor the Occupiers. But the next day at home I saw pictures of those drones...they looked like an unmanned spy plane.....NOT AT ALL WHAT I SAW. I am convinced what I saw must be our military....at least I hope so. Either way this made a Steath Bomber look like the Wright Brothers first flight. I am telling you that what you see on youtube from other sightings is 100 percent real! I researched this and believe what I saw was the TR-3b Astra. It was incredible. Nonetheless it scared me because it defied logic. Here's the deal. Everyone wants to see a UFO....but when you really do. You'll wish you hadn't because fantasy becomes reality...and reality...well you figure it out for yourself.
Edited by RingFenceTheCity

When will you stop seriously? you are giving her a bad image and yourself.

Dragons do not exist, kite maybe or model but no real living dragons.

Don't listen to Ring Fence, he believes owls can dive underwater and then transform into flying lizards and something about dogmen that is conncected to Bermuda triangles that are not in Bermuda.

• Like 1

Dunno by the way what time is it in america it9:33 in france

I'm from the U.K. Its 10:48.

Thanks for the time zone updates btw.

Dragons aren't real, charlotte my dear.

Not the type your claiming you saw anyway.

Could it not have been a kyte? A plane? Or even superman?

I highly doubt what you seen was anything that couldn't be explained.

Dragons aren't real, now stop talking about that foolishness. We need to find Bigfoot, ghost, and goat men...

• Like 2

Military aircraft are often seen round central France, not unusual, so most likely one of their crafts.

• Like 1

Dragons aren't real, now stop talking about that foolishness. We need to find Bigfoot, ghost, and goat men...

Hahaha. Exactly!!

Ok I get it !

If there was a dragon, you have not gave much more info, like witnesses, pictures, photos, news paper clippings. etc

• 1 year later...

I'm stuck in the middle.

I believe dragons are real but maybe not this particular case

I don't mean to offend you or deny this is true but I'm stuck in the middle

• Like 1

There are too many skeptics on this forum. But I take seriously sightings like this.

There are many reports of people seeing dragon looking things in the sky, not to mention pterasaurs.

It's a shame you didn't have a camera.

A dragon filmed over England (Warning to sensitive folk: bad language on video):

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 1