Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
ChewiesArmy

Anybody play Magic the Gathering?

4 posts in this topic

I used to play wayyyy back. I started playing when The Dark and Revised were out. Alliances was the last set I seriously bought. Every so often I would get cards from other expansions, but I never actually played since Alliances.

I was looking over some recent cards and the game looks to have changed....a lot!

Has anyone played the whole time...has it really changed that much?

Posted (edited)

I don't play no more, but my brother does, its changed alot - The gameplay still the same, but deck size is 100 cards - Your not allowed more than 1 card of the same type(excluding mana). You have a general (like a boss Card) too.

Also the game is now more suited for more than 2 players....

Im sorry don't know much more than that.

Edited by The Id3al Experience

Posted (edited)

I started when 4th was out, quit buying/trading with ravinca, still have some cards left and play once in a blue moon.

Edited by HavocWing

I don't play no more, but my brother does, its changed alot - The gameplay still the same, but deck size is 100 cards - Your not allowed more than 1 card of the same type(excluding mana). You have a general (like a boss Card) too.

Also the game is now more suited for more than 2 players....

Im sorry don't know much more than that.

Thanks.

I just wonder if I feel like learning it again. I might be too into my 60 card deck - with 4 of any card accept the obvious banned and restricted ways. 100 cards and only 1 kind of card? Doesn't sound too appealing.