Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pope resigning because of Aliens

Midyin

So yeah, this video says that the Pope is ducking out because aliens are coming, and Russia is tired of playing close and dagger about the ET situation and is pushing for full discloser being that the qorentine is about to end soon anyway...

Thoughts?

Yes I am sure that is it. Maybe he has tickets to go back with them.

• Like 2

What are we supposed to talk about in terms of the video relating to 'spirituality vs. skepticism', though? I see potential for conspiracy or ET talk, which have their own thread areas. I just don't know what we can talk about in this section about it, other than making fun of nutty people slightly resembling 'spiritual' types. But is that really all your intent here was? I hope not.

I don't agree with what he says, but, I mean, that's it.

Was he the pope that told us it was "ok" to believe in ETs? Or was it the guy before him?

• Like 1

So yeah, this video says that the Pope is ducking out because aliens are coming, and Russia is tired of playing close and dagger about the ET situation and is pushing for full discloser being that the qorentine is about to end soon anyway...

Thoughts?

There is a chance he stepped down for a "space pope" but I think if anything he seen something that made him think he had to cherish his time better i.e. something scared the bejeebus out of him. (HAH!)... sorry about the pun I couldn't help it. Seriously though that was what came to my mind when I first heard about him stepping down. After the Pope declared that there was a chance that their could be humanoid life other than humans in this universe... and they would be christian brethan, I read a few articles concerning the church's astronomer talking about the existance of aliens and his belief in being real. Then my most curious find was the churchs astronomer held a confrence at a big UFO Convention in London or somewhere in england it was a few months ago, but the Pope was in the same city at the same time so chances of confirmation of information from the event led to a resignation?

LOL! it was quite humorous for me though and still to this day, I don't know if anyone has seen this clip and I can't find it on youtube it used to come up in featured videos all the time but it said that the pope would step down and it would be one of the signs of armegeddon starting in 2012 just funny cause it happened lol. Mind you I always kept my reservations about the clip as the next bit stated the John Paul III was rise from the dead and claim the popeship but it would be a demon in disguise.

Was he the pope that told us it was "ok" to believe in ETs? Or was it the guy before him?

It was him, and as I mentioned previously his astronomer had a big afliction with aliens.

I cannot ever see a pope stepping down over such a trivial reason. If anything I can see a pope proclaiming an alleged extraterrestial as Holy Roman Emperor and crowning them in some distant Christmas from now. Then I can see her excommunicating them just the same.

• Like 1

There is a chance he stepped down for a "space pope" but I think if anything he seen something that made him think he had to cherish his time better i.e. something scared the bejeebus out of him. (HAH!)... sorry about the pun I couldn't help it. Seriously though that was what came to my mind when I first heard about him stepping down. After the Pope declared that there was a chance that their could be humanoid life other than humans in this universe... and they would be christian brethan, I read a few articles concerning the church's astronomer talking about the existance of aliens and his belief in being real. Then my most curious find was the churchs astronomer held a confrence at a big UFO Convention in London or somewhere in england it was a few months ago, but the Pope was in the same city at the same time so chances of confirmation of information from the event led to a resignation?

LOL! it was quite humorous for me though and still to this day, I don't know if anyone has seen this clip and I can't find it on youtube it used to come up in featured videos all the time but it said that the pope would step down and it would be one of the signs of armegeddon starting in 2012 just funny cause it happened lol. Mind you I always kept my reservations about the clip as the next bit stated the John Paul III was rise from the dead and claim the popeship but it would be a demon in disguise.

That makes me wonder. Is Catholic Christianity an Earth Religion? I mean if the Aliens are Catholic and our "Christian Brethren" then dose that mean we discovered a religion that just happens to be the same as Galactic Christianity, or did Ancient Alien missionaries come to earth and spread their own religion?

It's not that hard to imagine when you consider Indrid Cold looked human, and Russian Prime Minister(Dmitry Medvedev) came right out and said that Aliens have been living covertly among us for years...

Maybe he has inside info we do not know about?

alien+and+pope.jpg

• Like 1

Maybe he just didn't have the stomach for the horrors that are soon to befall us. As the pope he is privileged to the same info that all the other World Leaders know...

As Chopmo said, maybe he learned something that "scared the Bejeebus out of him".

Learning about an impending invasion, then being told "Don't tell anyone." would Rock anyones world. It would certainly shake my faith...

There is such a slim difference between invasion and invitation.

Who knows if the pope is not already soliciting their RSVPs and save the date.

There is such a slim difference between invasion and invitation.

Who knows if the pope is not already soliciting their RSVPs and save the date.

I would like to think that the Aliens are here for reasons other than invasion, but it's hard to remain optimistic when even Stephen Hawking thinks Aliens wouldn't have any noble intent toward us or our planet...

He said

"We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn't want to meet. I imagine they might exist in massive ships, having used up all the resources from their home planet. Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonise whatever planets they can reach."

And also said

"If aliens ever visit us, I think the outcome would be much as when Christopher Columbus first landed in America, which didn't turn out very well for the Native Americans."

ominous stuff

Edited by Midyin
  • Like 2

Alignments towards optimism and pessimism are not strictly correlated with intelligence or creativity for that matter, not that I am accusing Hawkings of the latter.

• Like 1

Thoughts?

He quite because of homosexuality high up in the ranks of the Vatican

I think if I was playing the odds on why the pope stepped down, because he is a sick old man who can barely stand is what I would put my money on. You care to lay down some money on it.*

*(fear not moderators, I am not really going to gamble, I understand the legalities.)

• Like 2

I think if I was playing the odds on why the pope stepped down, because he is a sick old man who can barely stand is what I would put my money on. You care to lay down some money on it.*

*(fear not moderators, I am not really going to gamble, I understand the legalities.)

We would both be fools to lay money on something neither of us can ever prove... lol

What's suspicious to me is Popes don't usually step down. Usually once a guy is made The Pope. He's The Pope until he's dead despite his age or health.

If Popes are suppose to step down when they become to old and weak to do Pope stuff(?), then we are talking about a lot of Popes who should have stepped down before killing-over, but greedily chose to cling to their positions and giant hats...

That said, I'm more willing to believe that he stepped down over Homosexuals in the ranks, or impending Alien doom, over the thought of a Pope stepping down for the good of the Vatican..

Edited by Midyin

We would both be fools to lay money on something neither of us can ever prove... lol

What's suspicious to me is Popes don't usually step down. Usually once a guy is made The Pope. He's The Pope until he's dead despite his age or health.

If Popes are suppose to step down when they become to old and weak to do Pope stuff(?), then we are talking about a lot of Popes who should have stepped down before killing-over, but greedily chose to cling to their positions and giant hats...

That said, I'm more willing to believe that he stepped down over Homosexuals in the ranks, or impending Alien doom, over the thought of a Pope stepping down for the good of the Vatican..

By your logic, the other Popes in history who chose to step down must have known aliens were coming or something similar. Do you not think it more likely that, in all the Catholic Church's history, there have only been a handful of Popes wise enough to recognise when they are no longer able to continue?

As i said before there have been other Popes who resigned before in the past, but I was seemingly mistaken about the number.

When I seen that 5 popes had resigned I was unaware at that number included the most recent Pope who has just stepped down, so there has only been 4 Popes up until this last one to have ever resigned from the position. Here is their names and the reasons I found at "The Washington Post"

http://m.washingtonp...ast-1000-years/

Pope Benedict IX, in 1045: At age 33 and about 10 years into his tumultuous term, the Rome-born pope resigned so that he could get married - and to collect some cash from his godfather, also Roman, who paid Benedict IX to step down so that he might replace him, according to British historian Reginald L. Poole's definitive and much-cited history of the 11th century.

Pope Gregory VI, in 1046: The same man who had bribed and replaced his godson ended up leaving the office himself only a year later, according to Poole's account. The trouble began when Benedict IX failed to secure the bride he'd resigned for, leading him to change his mind and return to the Vatican. Both popes remained in the city, both claiming to rule the Catholic church, for several months. That fall, the increasingly despondent clergy called on the German Emperor Henry III, of the Holy Roman Empire, to invade Rome and remove them both. When Henry III arrived, he treated Gregory VI as the rightful pope but urged him to stand before a council of fellow church leaders. The bishops urged Gregory VI to resign for bribing his way into office. Though the fresh new pope argued that he had done nothing wrong in buying the papacy, he stepped down anyway.

Pope Celestine V, in 1294: After only five months in office, the somber Sicilian pope formally decreed that popes now had the right to resign, which he immediately used. according to a report in the Guardian. He wrote, referring to himself in the third person, that he had resigned out of "the desire for humility, for a purer life, for a stainless conscience, the deficiencies of his own physical strength, his ignorance, the perverseness of the people, his longing for the tranquility of his former life." He became a hermit, but two years later was dragged out of solitude by his successor, who locked him up in an Italian castle. Celestine died 10 months later.

Pope Gregory XII, in 1415: The elderly Venetian had held the office for 10 years, but he was not the only pope. For decades, the Western Schism had left Europe with two popes, one in Rome and one in the French city of Avignon, according to Britannica. The schism's causes were political rather than theological: the pope had tremendous power over European politics, which had led its kings to become gradually more aggressive in manipulating the church's leaders. Gregory XII resigned so that a special council in Constance, which is today a German city, could excommunicate the Avignon-based pope and start fresh with a new, single leader of the Catholic church.

It seems that A Pope resignation isn't as simple as a people would like to assume....

Lets recap;

1. The first pope to retire was bribed,

2. the second Pope to retire was just a year later and was encouraged to do so because it came out that he bribed the pope before him to step down,

3. the third stepped down because he learned something that he just didn't have the stomach to deal with, then was locked up by the next pope.

4. and finally the fourth Pope to step down was so a BS Political-Constructed Pope could be removed from power....

With a track record like that is it really so crazy for me to be wondering what kind of secret strings are connected to this popes decision to jump ship?

There are a lot of reasons why the pope resigned for. Politics in the Vatican is one, and the new Pope is to bring the followers back in line with the old dogma and way of thinking. I do not think aliens had anything to do with his resignation.Pope Benedict XVI (Josef Ratzinger) in his youth was a scientific thinker and perhaps was becoming too liberal a thinker. The church does not like change. All the scandals and such weighed on his shoulders that was inherited from previous Popes. The Vatican is the richest landowner of the city of Rome. Perhaps he thought it would be better to retire and pursue his life without all the stress of being Pope. Maybe the Bishops were worried that by accepting the fact that there could be other life in the cosmos by the church would embarrassed and the people would stop following the Catholic Church. The Vatican is like and old boys club, no room for radical thinkers or aliens.

That makes me wonder. Is Catholic Christianity an Earth Religion? I mean if the Aliens are Catholic and our "Christian Brethren" then dose that mean we discovered a religion that just happens to be the same as Galactic Christianity, or did Ancient Alien missionaries come to earth and spread their own religion?

It's not that hard to imagine when you consider Indrid Cold looked human, and Russian Prime Minister(Dmitry Medvedev) came right out and said that Aliens have been living covertly among us for years...

YES, VERY MUCH!! XD

Well when you look at everything, how many times have you heard of a breed of nordic alien races. Then look at the drawings/paintings of angels, it could quite possibly resemble something that was brought to earth by "god's" men (missionaries) which could be a further explanation of why people point to a certain star or constelation when they point out heaven rather than just saying the sky is heaven.

Could also be why you can compare mass similarities between and to ancient religious stories.

I don't think of it as the AA theory puts it as, human did nothing aliens did everything.

My way of it is yes something come from beyond and modified genetics to create us, but I think the originators more so acted as leaders/muses or simply mingled in as another face of the town and probally to continue to mingle into the crowds. If there was a blueprinting layout done before a modification took place maybe that's where we can look at where we possibly get synconicity from.

...More authenticating evidence of the coming supposed "extra-terrestrial" deception...

I pray that when they're finally revealed, you won't be decieved my friends... :(

God Bless and Peace to all...

i think he resigned because he wanted to mess with St. Malachy :D. But seriously, it makes no sense to resign over UFO issue, because next pope will again be facing the same issue anyway, so it doesn't change anything. However, it takes a lot of courage to break the tradition of leading the Holy See 'till death.

does anyone know if the Pope believes these "aliens" are a creation of god or something he can not explain?

i think he resigned because he wanted to mess with St. Malachy :D. But seriously, it makes no sense to resign over UFO issue, because next pope will again be facing the same issue anyway, so it doesn't change anything. However, it takes a lot of courage to break the tradition of leading the Holy See 'till death.

Well, yeah. Quiting isn't going to change anything, but a lot of people think that the Vatican asked him to step down because they don't think an 85 year old man will be in good enough shape to do whatever Pope Stuff(?) will need to be done should the Aliens actually land on earth. Hell, just seeing a real life Alien may cause him to have a heart attack or sunder his Faith....

does anyone know if the Pope believes these "aliens" are a creation of god or something he can not explain?

Here's a couple of links that you and other members may find helpful

http://www.ecumenicalnews.com/article/vatican-astronomers-are-searching-for-alien-life-say-auhors-22068

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?57489-The-Vatican-s-Astonishing-Plan-for-the-Arrival-of-an-Alien-Savior

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/02/if-you-dont-think-the-vatican-knows-about-alien-life-watch-this-video-2558062.html

http://www.catholicnews.com/data/stories/cns/0802629.htm

http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2013/04/ufo-disclosure-and-vatican-unsealed.html?m=1

I hope this helps..

You can allso do a google search for "Vatican on Aliens" or even a saerch on YouTube for more info... :)

Edited by Midyin
  • Like 1

Actually I was wondering if anybody knows if the former Pope has a clue the interweb is discussing him resigning because of aliens. I'm thinking after all that hard work a good laugh would be a boon to his tired soul. :P

• Like 1

Well, yeah. Quiting isn't going to change anything, but a lot of people think that the Vatican asked him to step down because they don't and 85 year old man will be in good enough shape to do whatever Pope Stuff(?) will need to be done should the Aliens actually land on earth. Hell, just seeing a real life Alien may cause him to have a heart attack or sunder his Faith....

Here's a couple of links that you and other members may find helpful

http://www.ecumenica...ay-auhors-22068

http://projectavalon...an-Alien-Savior

http://beforeitsnews...eo-2558062.html

http://www.catholicn...cns/0802629.htm

http://www.educating...sealed.html?m=1

I hope this helps..

You can allso do a google search for "Vatican on Aliens" or even a saerch on YouTube for more info... :)

Yes it helps just great.

"So they consider the existence of aliens the inevitable consequence of God's omnipotence."

This is quite disturbing..if i were religious:

'Exo-Vaticana' reveals the Vatican's exo-theological plan for the arrival of an alien savior.'

Does this mean they have no trust in the one who has already allegedly arrived?