Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pope resigning because of Aliens

Midyin

I always thought popes etc wore long cassocks so they could hide the small "greys" under them and could get whispered instruction from them. Or was it some other small people they keep under their cassocks, seems news was full of such lately....

I always thought popes etc wore long cassocks so they could hide the small "greys" under them and could get whispered instruction from them. Or was it some other small people they keep under their cassocks, seems news was full of such lately....

I was going to say that was a bit below the belt but I have a feeling such a comment might not help matters...

You know what I think. He lost his faith and joined us Pagans so he can run naked under the full moon.

Actually I was wondering if anybody knows if the former Pope has a clue the interweb is discussing him resigning because of aliens. I'm thinking after all that hard work a good laugh would be a boon to his tired soul. :P

There is nothing so bizarre or ridiculous as to not get threads and discussion on the internet. It has the benefit of immunizing us from believing what we read; it has the harm of causing us to be utterly skeptical. I am an example; I swear I thought a lot of things were reasonable until I read about them here and saw.

• Like 1

• Like 3

I found it, the reason is they won't let him have a cat. I don't blame him, I can't live without a cat either.

http://www.nationalr...michael-potemra

http://www.usatoday....nedict/1957295/

He`sa da freakin pope! Let him have a cat if wants. I`m pretty sure it`s a stressful job and pets help us relax and get grounded after a tough day at work.

Oh well, he`s retired now so he can have as many kittys as he can handle now :yes:;)

And to think it was a Roman Catholic Priest who gave us the 'Big Bang Theory' who would of guessed that? Wonders never cease do they? :whistle:

Edited by Star of the Sea