Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hospitalized bombing suspect says he and

docyabut2

Wound`nt believe it for a min.

According to The New York Times, which cited a senior U.S. government official, the suspects told the unidentified owner of the Mercedes-Benz sport utility vehicle that they planned to head to New York.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c...g#ixzz2RFaq5XmZ

The plot in Canada said Al quda had a plan to attack New York.

U.S. officials said the attack would have targeted a rail line between New York and Toronto

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/22/canada-arrests-idUSL2N0D91I720130422?type=companyNews&feedType=RSS

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

When they chase the suspects and older brother had died, there was another pressure cooker bomb found, so what were they planning to use that bomb for heading for New York?

Edited by docyabut2

I hread the morning of the bombing a politician was asking the feds not to take money away from boston from there task force. Is there any thruth to this.

• Like 1

When they chase the suspects and older brother had died, there was another pressure cooker bomb found, so what were they planning to use that bomb for heading for New York?

Many possible reasons, none of which counteract the article in the OP.

Radical Muslims. I hope the nay-sayers will pipe up and say they were wrong.

It is interesting that the "Threat to America" always seems to be young religious men working alone. Almost makes you think the War on Terror isn't working... or maybe worked so well that the Organized Terrorists can't succeed??

It is interesting that the "Threat to America" always seems to be young religious men working alone. Almost makes you think the War on Terror isn't working... or maybe worked so well that the Organized Terrorists can't succeed??

The War on Terror needs to be re-named a War on a Religion for the weak abled. Or more aptly a War on our Minds. I say this because even the CIA has written that the reason why 'they hate us' is because of the West's occupation of Islamic lands and/or support for their national leaders. This is common sense. Do not covet thy neighbor is as old as the old testament.

• Like 3

The War on Terror needs to be re-named a War on a Religion for the weak abled. Or more aptly a War on our Minds. I say this because even the CIA has written that the reason why 'they hate us' is because of the West's occupation of Islamic lands and/or support for their national leaders. This is common sense. Do not covet thy neighbor is as old as the old testament.

But in that case, it wouldn't be a real 'War on' anything. It's just be another day on Earth: warring over religions. Calling this a war would just be redundant. When have we not been warring over religion?

The war on terror is backfiring. If we had bombs falling on our heads dropped by foreign governments, and our government either couldn't or wouldn't do anything about it, we'd run to our guns and Bibles too,sir. And some of us would become radicalized, if that's the term for it. There's nothing inherently wrong with Islam; there are brimstone and fire interpretations from any holy book. Islam is incidental. Like all major religions, it's been used to cause bloodshed.

• Like 1

And that's why you should sit on the high council.

• Like 1

But in that case, it wouldn't be a real 'War on' anything. It's just be another day on Earth: warring over religions. Calling this a war would just be redundant. When have we not been warring over religion?

Muslims and Jews lived in peace for hundreds of years from Spain to Palestine.

Meanwhile it was the Europeans who had the Jew problem, and Lo! How convenient! :tu: Here comes this Zionist movement where we can export the problem thousands of miles away from our shores! Of course the Nazis immediately supported Zionist ideology. They had quite the sense of entitlement to many lands in Europe and beyond just as well.

• Like 2

And that's why you should sit on the high council.

Ha... I'm simply a messenger who believes in spreading the word of freedom... much like yourself.

• Like 1

I was joking when I said the War on Terror should be re-named the War on a Religion. Perhaps you didn't get past that part before posting.

lol

I still don't get it.

Meanwhile, many religious followers in Islamic countries (and even people like a few young adults living here who like to plant bombs) are fighting a Holy War against 'America', while their state side opponents are fighting back in their own war 'on Terror'. The 'War On Terror' is the 'War On A Religion' from one of the two viewpoints. It would be from both sides if the other would get real. But their 'Terror' labeling is probably one of their most stinging attacks. "Fighting for your religion? No! You're terror!!"

Great joke anyway I guess, though.

Hospitalized bombing suspect says he and brother acted alone, motivated by religion, ya right that why Russia warned the US that the brother had ties to under gound terrorist groups in 2011.It seems even muslims would want to know if there were ties to these groups, other wise the boy is just blameing the muslim`s religion.

Well they shut the boy up only after 16 hours of the FBI, but he did claim they were going to bomb time square, I doubt it, still think they were on the way to meet up with the canada plot guys and blow up a train .