Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
muffin2013

Need help with naming our daughter

6 posts in this topic

I know it's silly to ask on forums and whatnot, but honestly, me and my partner are having so much trouble naming her.

I think maybe coming onto one of these forums may help if anyone gets a particular feeling about my little one. If anyone has ideas I am happy to take them on board

I am 31 weeks pregnant.

Danielle.

Personally I like the name Tayla

Carla..Cary..

Callie Ann

Bonnie Jean

You used choose names wisely as they affect the personality and health of a child. I'm sorry that you and your spouse or at a tugowar with names. You must both come to an agreement. If the names you two argued over are not 100% agreeable then drop those names. I am 25 weeks pregnant going on 26 weeks. I am also pregnant with a girl. I'm seeing that you are 38 weeks now, so you are super close. I hope by now you two came to an agreement on a name. How about you pick a name that has yours and his initials. If that doesn't work, think about if you want a common name, a unique name, or a family name. Personally, none of us can throw out names to you and expect you to consider them. You could still be arguing over names. I come up with names and use numerology as guidance.