Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ufo flying object or interdimensional object

OK guys there is a controversy where ufo come from? did they come from another planet or did they come from another dimension. The IDH OR Interdimensional Hypothesis is alternate to extraterrestrial hypothesis.The idea encompasses existentialism as well as quantum physics and parallel universes. Other theories can be thrown into the mix as well, particularly those ideas that relate to multiple dimensions and separate realities.

Dr. Albert Einstein spoke of theories supporting interdimensionalism to the degree that the cosmos could contain many versions of “you” and many of “me”, and both of us might not be contained in all of them.

Existensialism supports the idea that reality is an individual .Some ufologists have abandoned it in favor of IDH.

Paranormal researcher Brad Steiger wrote that we are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon that is largely indigenous to planet Earth.

Some UFO proponents accepted IDH because the distance between stars makes interstellar travel impractical using conventional means and nobody had demonstrated an antigravity or faster-than-light travel hypothesis that could explain extraterrestrial machines.

With IDH, it is unnecessary to explain any propulsion method because the IDH holds that UFOs are not spacecraft, but rather devices that travel between different realities.

One advantage of IDH proffered by Hilary Evans is its ability to explain the apparent ability of UFOs to appear and disappear from sight and radar; this is explained as the UFO entering and leaving our dimension ("materializing" and "dematerializing").

Moreover, Evans argues that if the other dimension is slightly more advanced than ours, or is our own future, this would explain the UFOs' tendency to represent near future technologies

What is your opinion?

Edited by jeem

Iv always wondered that also, I mean because people that claim to have seen them say they just vanish in some instances

• Like 1

If we knew what a UFO is it wouldn't be a UFO

They are both and neither.

Iv always wondered that also, I mean because people that claim to have seen them say they just vanish in some instances

I hope someday we find out what these things are.

• Like 1

Same here man

Same here man

Being skeptical of the ETH (in case anyone was unaware of my views :P ) I too want to see what UFO's really are. They are an intriguing enigma that is both fascinating and frustrating. That being said though there are quite a few of the old 'stories' that persist in which we will probably (read most likely) never know exactly what happened. The data is insufficient for a conclusion either way, which is why we still argue back and forth about cases like Roswell, Rendlesham, Echo Flight, the Tehran UFO as well as other known and lesser-known events. Those cases will persist for quite a long time to come as there is no way to collect any more hard facts because the events have long since transpired. I'm more of a mind that UFO's are of a terrestrial nature (with obviously more than one answer) and as of yet have not seen any evidence that would sway my opinion on the matter.

• Like 2

If we knew what a UFO is it wouldn't be a UFO

It's logical and we must try heart and soul to identify UFO within our limitation.

We will find out what these things are