Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Something that always bugged me about Nibiru

Midyin

So the popular theory(among the Ancient Astronaut masses) is the mysterious planet has a long oval shaped path that takes over 3 million earth years to make one full rotation, and that's where the supposed Annunaki come from.

My biggest "WTF?"(and there are many) to this is how was an alien race able to survive and thrive on a planet that only has a sun(source of light, heat, and life) at most one third of every Nibiru year?

Where do you get 3 million years from? Sitchin puts it about 3,600. His explanation is radioactive decay generates the heat.

• Like 1

Where do you get 3 million years from? Sitchin puts it about 3,600. His explanation is radioactive decay generates the heat.

Oops, sorry I thought he said 36 million...

Is there any science that indicates that a sunless world can live for thousands of years off the heat generated by decay? Because when I think sunless planet I think perpetual Ice Age...,

Honestly, if I were them(and somehow survived without a sun) I would have abandoned that Desolate ice ball..

Oops, sorry I thought he said 36 million...

Is there any science that indicates that a sunless world can live for thousands of years off the heat generated by decay? Because when I think sunless planet I think perpetual Ice Age...,

Honestly, if I were them(and somehow survived without a sun) I would have abandoned that Desolate ice ball..

Life may be possible but the only heat would be generated by the planet, which means any life would likely need to be underground.

entertaining BS ... but BS none the less

• Like 2

entertaining BS ... but BS none the less

That it is

• Like 1

Life may be possible but the only heat would be generated by the planet, which means any life would likely need to be underground.

That's the only thing I could figure too, but even if(and this is a big IF) the planet actually exist, and IF a race of subterranean aliens do live on it what would it mean for us(Earth born humans) when this planet comes back?

Aside from it possibly clobbering us and splitting earth in half again what could possibly happen? I can't imagine there are any more of the Annunaki left on that planet just because Why would any intelligent life form choose to live in holes on a ball of ice?

Edited by Midyin

That's the only thing I could figure too, but even if(and this is a big IF) the planet actually exist, and IF a race of subterranean aliens do live on it what would it mean for us(Earth born humans) when this planet comes back?

Aside from it possibly clobbering us and splitting earth in half again what could possibly happen? I can't imagine there are any more of the Annunaki left on that planet just because Why would any intelligent life form choose to live in holes on a ball of ice?

I wouldnt spend another second worrying about it,... Its all fiction you know.

I don't worry about Two-Beers turning up, we have a Hulk.

Problem, as they say, solved.

What? Fight fiction with fiction I say.

• Like 3

Indeed Nibiru is rubbish, you can check that with a telescope. Not to mention it seems to be rather late for the apocalypse.

This link however I feel may answer your question

LINK - How Rogue Alien Planets Could Host Extraterrestrial Life

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

What? Fight fiction with fiction I say.

What a novel idea :D

How ya been mate.

Isnt this a type of massage ? I could really use one of those ! :tu:

• Like 1