Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Introducing myself

Irrelevant

Hi.

This a weird forum, some of your topics interest me however so I would like to join your discussions. I promise to be respectful and not critical to your personal beliefs or experiences.

I should say I'm not a skeptic about most things but do think there's is logical answers to most questions, however there's many things I think that can't be explained.

Simple Questions about me in a open yet honest Q&A format:

Do I believe in God? Yes

Do I think we are alone in the universe as the only life forms that are self aware? NO.

Do I think any one religion has all the answers? No, no one person or group does.

Have I seen Ghosts? Only in visions have I actually encountered others external from myself, I say that because they taught me things not known to me.

Have I seen Et? No (but the movie yes! Lol)

Have I seen UFO? in the unexplained flying object type and with a credible witness to verify, Yes

Do I believe Aliens are visiting earth? I'm not sure, I doubt it, but there is something beyond us and external that interacts with us and it may be physical or Spiritual in origin.

Do I believe in Predestination? To believe in this concept means we don't have free will, however I do think once a series of circumstances are manifested then there is a likely outcome called fate or ill-fated and at a point becomes destiny.

Do I believe in Dualism: to a extent, the concept involves opposites existing in all forms including good and bad, (god and satan) that's where the concept stops for me as some aspects of Human existence are at times below the level of creation.(sometimes I'm ashamed of the way the world is)

Do I believe in Panthianism : in that the creator of the universe is in everything, once again only to a extent but I do think he can be seen in everything eg: that leaf blowing in the wind is God waving at you?! Ummm No, that's a leaf blowing in the wind, but sometimes I think signs can be seen or perhaps induced in nature by a external force and that includes us! Pollution is a example.

Ok that's a few questions I asked and answered just to introduce myself. I am a very laid back person who like most of you has seen and experienced life in a very unique way.

• Like 2

Welcome aboard! :tu:

• Like 1

Welcome Irrelevant. I detect in your post a certain level-headedness and organisation in the way you present your thoughts and opinions. Try not to worry - we'll soon put a stop to that!

s2077.gif

• Like 3

Haha, I was led here for a reason, was it fate? Maybe the opposite is true, possibly I'm led here to gain more of a sense of level-headedness. Either way could be true but I know I will enjoy this site.

Thank you for welcoming me. I really like that its such a broad community.

Hi to you! Welcome to UM :)

• Like 1

Welcome to UM! It's not a place for the faint of heart (or Beagle pups) :w00t:

Hope you enjoy! :tu:

• Like 1

Greetings Irre ...

welcome to the pleasure dome ... (I have no idea :no: )

• Like 1

Hiya Irrelevant.

"I promise to be respectful and not critical to your personal beliefs or experiences." you got no choice in that one, the mods soon put a stop to it.scared.gif

welcome to the mad zone, that they can not stop.

• Like 1