Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Officials claim Boston bombing suspect

Commander CMG

• Officials now claim that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was unarmed as he hid in boat in Watertown
  • Contradicts Boston Police Commissioner's account of hour-long firefight with Tsarnaev
  • New York Times said M4 rifle had been found on boat
  • Police sources suggested Tsarnaev shot himself onboard

arrow3.gifView: Read more

• Like 5

The seeds of doubt from those who have been aware of the truth since before the Aurora incident are starting to grow and spread amongst the people. Even the media and goverment are struggling wiht this one. Starting to see the progression of a larger number of people becoming aware is very promising and gives a lot of hope for our future. Once the distrust of the goverment and media is in place and the majority knows the truth, things will change. I jsut hope it does before the noose is tightened too much. This is important times. The internet has definitly been a huge part of this. (Won't be long until they lock down on it though)

The New York Times reported that an M-4 carbine rifle

That would be obvious, part of their agenda. They love making the M4 platform famous as a "nutjobs" weapon.

The M4 is fast becoming the new Ak47 as the spotlight "Terrorist gun" for the goverment and media....

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 8

There is that vidio of the radar imaging out there of something blowing up inside the boat right next to Tsarnaev`s, head. can any one find it.

Two unnamed U.S. officials

----------------------------------------------

Would be interesting to see who these 2 are. I wonder if the Boston police know?

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 3

some of the talking heads seemed disappointed when terrorist links couldn't be confirmed from the outset..

the footage of the blast *just happened* to include all those various nations flying flags.. i know the event is considered an "international" event, but that's pretty cool-headed and calculated..

..i wonder if we'll actually hear anything from this Dzhokar fellow?

..heard anything from James Holmes lately?

/shrug

• Like 4

There is that vidio of the radar imaging out there of something blowing up inside the boat right next to Tsarnaev`s, head. can any one find it.

Here you are....

(Invoice in post)

It seems,like with sandy hook,I am initially convinced its legit,only to find,I am duped yet again ,and disgusted when I look it all over again ,to find its all horse ****.

With this one,I don't see the WHY .With sandy hook ,it was all about pushing gun control .

I think this one was just an exercise in ,"can we convince them its real" .

I look at the Jeff Bauman pix,and medically speaking ,its ridiculous beyond belief ,especially when they chronology is taken into account .

The news here even showed the kid standing nonchalantly outside the boat ,no blood no gun ,able to stand easily .

The shot was from above ,but all reports state he was in the boat when they did the imaging .

If he's out of the boat,why didn't they shoot him then. I haven't seen that photo since the news here showed it .

Now James Taylor sang that the MIT cops funeral.

At least this time we saw him. The Paul Simon nonsense of sandy hook saw to that .

I don't know why they even try now. I think something like 35% of the population ,no longer believes any of this .This is from polls . Not be speculating ,and the non believers are a lot of credible people .

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 9

It seems,like with sandy hook,I am initially convinced its legit,only to find,I am duped yet again ,and disgusted when I look it all over again ,to find its all horse ****.

Tell me about it. I don't know what the agenda is with this one, most likely to give up more freedoms, to protect us from the "evil Muslims" who hate us for our freedoms :rolleyes:

Obviously, THE GOVERNMENT hates our freedoms more.

And how the heck does someone shoot themselves with an M-4 Carbine Rifle the way they say?? He must have VERY LONG arms...

• Like 5

There is also the typical push to label anyone with questions as "crazy". That part always bugs me about these incidents with multiple plot changes and confusion.

• Like 8

Here you are....

[media=]

[/media]

(Invoice in post)

Anyone can see he was trying to commit suicide, but did`nt succeed.

The New York Times also said an M4 rifle had been found on the boat - another claim contradicted by the latest revelations.

How the heck do you shoot yourself, they way they said he did, with this type of gun??

• Like 3

I don't watch that much TV news--only the evening news on the big 3, for 30 minutes only.

But for more than a week now, at every restaurant, bar, and other public place with a TV, every time I look at it, they are still covering the Boston event, and we are now over a week.

Too me, it seems the purpose was pure propaganda and the telling of a story, conditioning and manipulating the public perception. It seems to have worked quite well, and the citizens of Boston seem happy to have their constitutional rights trampled upon. Pity. :cry:

• Like 5

I don't know what to believe anymore, too many lies. I'm getting to the point I would assume a lie before I would assume the truth. I remember with Sandy Hook at first they were saying he used hand guns then it changed to a rifle. Where's the truth?

• Like 4

This story has been changed sooo many times.

Confused.

It's because the general public demands information now so updates are given before a full investigation can be done. Once more information comes to light or is confirmed then parts of the story change to reflect this. But the story in and of itself is the same. And for some people it wouldn't matter what officials say. Changing information? Lies! Waiting to actually confirm information? Cover up!

In all I think the Boston police have been pretty good at keeping things above the board. Plenty of people were listening to the police bands live so kind of hard to hide things. Plus that they're making these changes should be encouraging. If there was an evil plot to "take away or gunz!" they would have just kept quiet.

• Like 2

I see the CT'ers are rife in this thread...You all seem to base your comments on the latest News on your fovourite channels.

Totally agree with Corp.

Edited by keithisco
  • Like 1

Personally my only issue is, is he guilty, it seems so...end of! The rest of the speculations as to whether he was wearing blue socks or pink is not my concern, the media can say whatever they like.....cos they normally do!

• Like 1

I see the CT'ers are rife in this thread...You all seem to base your comments on the latest News on your fovourite channels.

Totally agree with Corp.

This is the attitude I mentioned. Counterproductive at best.

People have questions. Which seem valid.

• Like 4

This story has been changed sooo many times.

Confused.

you are meant to be confused. that is the point, so that you turn to authority for the answers, then they tell you. then you accept what they say. simple really. now lie back on your sofa, put the football on and roll that booger, we'll take care of things for you. Edited by Little Fish
  • Like 1

It's because the general public demands information now so updates are given before a full investigation can be done. Once more information comes to light or is confirmed then parts of the story change to reflect this. But the story in and of itself is the same. And for some people it wouldn't matter what officials say. Changing information? Lies! Waiting to actually confirm information? Cover up!

In all I think the Boston police have been pretty good at keeping things above the board. Plenty of people were listening to the police bands live so kind of hard to hide things. Plus that they're making these changes should be encouraging. If there was an evil plot to "take away or gunz!" they would have just kept quiet.

I agree.

It's funny to me that there's so much distrust of what the government says, but yet random government officials in the heat of the moment make misstatements and exaggerations and are believed beyond the shadow of the doubt.

If there was no weapon, then obviously there was no firefight. But you know, it wouldn't be the first time in history that a group of armed folks THOUGHT they were being shot at when they really weren't and started firing back. Fog of war.

It's because the general public demands information now so updates are given before a full investigation can be done. Once more information comes to light or is confirmed then parts of the story change to reflect this.

Well said. :tu:

What bugs me is that Ct's don't like "officials"

Yet, when a statement comes out that supports a CT position, the CT say's "See, an official said it"

But when an official makes statement against a CT position, the CT say's "They're lying"

A double-standard that makes me laugh.

Edited by pallidin

Now, by all means, if the younger brother had no gun in that boat(or was not holding a concealed weapon), then there is no reasonable thought for the police towards firing at him, at all.

However, given the totality of the circumstances, there WOULD be reasonable suspicion that he was armed or in possession of explosives, WHETHER OR NOT THEY COULD BE DETECTED BY THE HELICOPTER.

If the police did fire on him at that time, shame on them. No reason of public safety, emergency or otherwise, to do so with someone hidden in a boat and not firing or throwing bombs at the police, given the then enormous police presence.

The deployment of the robot to pull apart the boats canopy was very smart, as such deployment is not done without reasonable cause of a highly dangerous event... given what just had happened earlier, I, as the police, would side on caution.

And the use of the flash-bang grenades were also very well done. They were NOT thrown at the suspect, rather within a forward cabin that actually would shield the suspect from shapnel. Very well played on the part of the SWAT/FBI team on that issue.

After all, there was one out of two suspects dead. It is important to keep one alive for questioning.

Well said. :tu:

What bugs me is that Ct's don't like "officials"

Yet, when a statement comes out that supports a CT position, the CT say's "See, an official said it"

But when an official makes statement against a CT position, the CT say's "They're lying"

A double-standard that makes me laugh.

Reminds me of the UFO folks when a pilot says he saw a UFO. But let a pilot say they don't exist and, well, things get downright hostile.

News is an entertainment product that many turn to as an authorative source.

Turning to an authorative source that keeps changing the story will be confusing at best and breed mistrust.

That the government and media have become impossible to detangle only adds to this.

• Like 3