Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Increase In Population

Nefer-Ankhe

Can we substantiate ourselves, with such an increase of population?

Statistics of the world population below.

http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

Asian 54%

East Asian 24% (Korea, Mongolia ,China, Japan)

South Asian 21% (India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal)

Southeast Asian 9% (Cambodia, Bruma, Philippines, Malayasia)

Black 15% (inaccruate as specified below)

White 15% (inaccurate as specified below) In fact, caucasians only approximately make up around 8%-10% of the world's populace.

Hispanic 8%

Middle Eastern 8%

HOWEVER, those figures (above) are wrong, as those in positions do not wish the truth to be out there, so they have counted all persons in canada and the us as caucasians, you certainly know that to be false, the truth is, that most the populace is of asian decent, blacks are next in number and more than double the minority, caucasian's race as a whole, is the smallest of the group.

Looks as though most of us are brown now and all of us will be in a thousand years or so.

... and that's a fact, which you are willing to accept?

Well of course. I suppose there is a certain attraction to things that are a little extreme -- the black mystery woman or the blonde bombshell -- so I will regret the loss of variation, but it is obvious in a world as it is our genes are all going to be mixed up in a geologically very short time.

• Like 1

Well, yes I agree, I guess. However I prefer the variation, and I do hope that we wont all ultimately become "brown". My question is though, will we be able to substain such an increase in human population?

I think the best estimates of human population are a leveling out within fifty years at about twice what we have now and from then on a slight dropping trend. Populations in Europe and advanced Asia are dropping now, and would be in the States if it were not for immigration. China will begin to see population drop very soon, as will most of SE Asia and India. The only areas of rapidly growing population now are the Middle East and Africa (Mexico's population growth halved in the last ten years).

Regardless of government policy, once the infant mortality rate drops the rate of population growth also drops. It seems to be connected with survival expectations of the babies that are born. "Insurance" babies are not conceived.

I am personally not the least bet worried about the ability of the world to provide a steadily advancing living standard to the expected populations of the future. Our government here has studied it in very considerable detail, and there is every reason for considerable confidence.

I think the best estimates of human population are a leveling out within fifty years at about twice what we have now and from then on a slight dropping trend. Populations in Europe and advanced Asia are dropping now, and would be in the States if it were not for immigration. China will begin to see population drop very soon, as will most of SE Asia and India. The only areas of rapidly growing population now are the Middle East and Africa (Mexico's population growth halved in the last ten years).

Regardless of government policy, once the infant mortality rate drops the rate of population growth also drops. It seems to be connected with survival expectations of the babies that are born. "Insurance" babies are not conceived.

I am personally not the least bet worried about the ability of the world to provide a steadily advancing living standard to the expected populations of the future. Our government here has studied it in very considerable detail, and there is every reason for considerable confidence.

hi...i try not to catergorize humans to much based on ethnic background regarding population growth

we are all human and in this together..tho many beg to differ

people have the right to live anywhere they want in my opinion

i do find the GMO issue worrisome as far as food production is concerned..grow crops fast and cheap with no real science on what these products will do to us over time

Well of course. I suppose there is a certain attraction to things that are a little extreme -- the black mystery woman or the blonde bombshell -- so I will regret the loss of variation, but it is obvious in a world as it is our genes are all going to be mixed up in a geologically very short time.

Lol, we wont be alive at that point in time when everyone is brown (if it were to happen I don't believe it will) so live and enjoy the different types of women :P

• Like 1

In the future one colour will predominate, green, soylent green. bon appetit :)

• Like 3

Lol, we wont be alive at that point in time when everyone is brown (if it were to happen I don't believe it will) so live and enjoy the different types of women

The very enjoyment you speak of will insure that it will happen!

Those who are so opposed to it have racial issues.

What is odd is if a certain group is the smallest that they in turn command so much power in our world.

Well, yes I agree, I guess. However I prefer the variation, and I do hope that we wont all ultimately become "brown". My question is though, will we be able to substain such an increase in human population?

I won't be picking a new man, but I've always preferred tall, dark and handsome. :yes:

Edited by Michelle

I won't be picking a new man, but I've always preferred tall, dark and handsome. :yes:

I love Asian women. I maried one. There has been some evidence that people are naturally attracted to those that are quit different. An inherent gene diversification mechanism.

My kids are philipino, white, native American, spanish, and some east Indian in there somewhere on their mothers fathers side. Now the Philippines have been repeatedly conquered by china and Spain. So there is European blood mixed with middle eastern blood, mixed with Chinese blood, mixed with pacific islander blood.

They pretty much have ancestors from the entire world. This is why they are so good looking, intelligent, and athletic :D

Edited by Seeker79

Guest Nathan DiYorio
There has been some evidence that people are naturally attracted to those that are quit different. An inherent gene diversification mechanism.

This would be because of your immune system. People are attracted to people with differing immune systems because their children are often protected from a wider variety of diseases and defects, which means a greater chance of survival for the species and bloodline. Naturally other ethnicities would have been exposed to different diseases and developed different immune systems as a result.

And who said that Earth is ready best for 2 milliards people and rather not more?

Population can grow only as long as natural environment sustains it. If people eat all food and drink all water, those commodities will become more expensive, people will be unable to support large families, and lots of them will die. Problem is that humans only look at short term goals, and because of that overuse the environment, which damages it and eliminates even that what we received from it in first place. So if everything is left as it is now, population will continue to increase untill reaches critical level, when it will sharply drop, and after some time reach some sort of equilibrium, or better, sinusoind curve. However, i believe world leaders are concerned that there will not be enough earth left for them, so i'm guessing they will very soon try to eradicate population with some wars, plage and lack of food.

The world's population seems to be naturally leveling off as infant mortality rates drop. This seems odd but apparently is because people who feel confident that they will have at least one child reach adulthood tend to not want so many children, and "insurance" babies are not conceived.

In fact, it seems likely that the population problem of the latter half of this century will be declining human population.

My view is with enough investment in new areas and technology we could have a population double what we have now. Global Warming will free up huge areas in northern Russian and Canada to grow food. The problem is mass populations like China and India can't sustain themselves and now have to export people to other parts of the world.

• Like 1

In the future one colour will predominate, green, soylent green. bon appetit :)

as long as there is H.57 and mustard I won't worry about it.

Actually the real export of people is Latin America into the States and the Middle East and Eastern Europe into Western Europe. This is economic rather than demographic and is self-correcting if barriers are kept low or eliminated.

Population growth has slowed almost everywhere and it now appears will begin to decline by the middle of the century. In the States population would be declining already except for immigration and some residue effects of the baby boom. Once it does begin to decline (assuming the States remains restrictive on immigration and improves its enforcement, as seems likely), the States will enter a period of stagnation such as seen in Japan this last decade (and for the same reason -- Japan is aging and its population is diminishing and it won't allow immigration).

Caucasians are actually predicted to become extinct in the next few 1000, or maybe even few 100 years. White families are having less kids and Asians are going nuts.

But population has already grown far to high really. Eventually it will either level out by itself, or there will be some massive disaster that wipes a lot of us out, either way things will be brought back in to balance. The problem is governments don't want to discuss overpopulation, because their economies (and own agendas) rely on constant growth.

Edited by Finity

They need to address overpopulation and get tough on illegal immigration. What if someone with some highly contagious disease or a terrorist sneaks into your country. Which I guess the highly contagious disease would end overpopulation.

I have heard that our Earth is only "ready" for 2 milliards of people.

My idea is a lower number of people, no high skyscrapers but a large number of low houses, whereas every family would have one, at least. And a premise around it. We need space and nature.

My idea is a lower number of people, no high skyscrapers but a large number of low houses, whereas every family would have one, at least. And a premise around it. We need space and nature.

A mental hospital will be of more benefit.