Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Extra Terrestrial"

JesusFreakGS

Hi all! Here I am at the computer at 2:31 in the morning, and it suddenly dawns on me that I don't know what "Extra Terrestrial" means! What DOES it mean? And what language is it derived from?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• odinsupreme

• JesusFreakGS

• Dowdy

• pixiedoxen

Well, i think it is a combination of emglish and latin it means Extra (more, over) terrestial (earthlike, earth, terra is earth, never played Starcraft??) so it meast Extra Earthlike, so not from Earth. Ik hope that I was helpfull. Oh, I'm at the computer exactly (->???) 1.11 in tghe morning

Odin Supreme  8)

Soon available in all stores the new actionfigures of Odin Supreme, in three versions, water, fire and ice, order yours now, at www.donotpayforthis.com.

Thanks, Odin! That DID help. Now I won't be using a word that I don't know the meaning of... I was thinking of making a stupid joke just now, but oh well.

Adam

Odin Supreme,

When you write a reply to a post, try and type a bit slower so you make less mistakes or at least look over your work before you press send. It's pretty hard to read some of the words you write and i think it will be easier for everyone aswell. :)

****! You are right, I must type slower. (Sorry for the choice of words) And besides, it was very dark last night, my parents were already sleeping and I didn't want to wake them up with so I din'd turn on the lights (Sorry Nelly F.)

Odin Supreme 8)

Get yours today at www.donotpayforthis.com

I you can't read this, order a guide at www.donotpayfortheseguids.com

Hey odin,

Everyone makes mistakes, especially spelling! Well it wasn't hard for me to understand what you were trying to explain so dont worry about it.

I dont think you should have to explain why you made spelling errors. It's not like your JIMMY or something!

Let's hope that it stays that way!!!  ;D

Odin Supreme 8)

"The spelling master"

Anyone found the number of Christina?

From the shadow they came, in the light they will stay.

• 2 years later...

"Extra terrestrials".......why would we need more when there's 6.2 billion of us already tongue.giftongue.gifgrin2.gif

Edited by Ozmeister