Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

bad omen?

Doctor manhattan

A couple days after kim jong un started sabre rattling i was counting the loose change i have in a cup and i noticed that there were three ww2 rememberance coins, a 1dollar coin, a twenty cent peace and a fifty cent peace. Each coin is a different design and are all minted in 2005. What i am wondering is this, is it just a coincidence? or is it a bad omen?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doctor manhattan

• libstaK

• coolguy

• s33ker

Top Posters In This Topic

It's odd that they are all 2005.but why is the year 2005 important?

Have you had many "omens" before?

How does it constitute a "bad omen" exactly? I would have thought it was a happy coincidence born of a streak of impulsive hoarding around the 2005 mark by someone, if not necessarily yourself.

It's odd that they are all 2005.but why is the year 2005 important?

i found out today that they only made these coins in 2005 so the date is not important.

I had a bad Omen once. I really wanted to re-watch a Gregory Peck classic from 1976 so I ordered it DVD-mail from Netflix. It was so scratched that I couldn't watch it.

scratchedcd.jpg

How does it constitute a "bad omen" exactly? I would have thought it was a happy coincidence born of a streak of impulsive hoarding around the 2005 mark by someone, if not necessarily yourself.

it would if i have been collecting coins since 2005 but i dont. I found the three coins in the change i had from that week, Not years worth of change. To me thats seems a little odd.

Have you had many "omens" before?

no not really.

it would if i have been collecting coins since 2005 but i dont. I found the three coins in the change i had from that week, Not years worth of change. To me thats seems a little odd.

Odd is fair enough but an omen or portent of something? Not so much. A collection like that just does not point to anything unless something significant occurred in 2005 in your own life that is concerning to you?