Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
amyj200201

Lost my car keys at home - need help!

3 posts in this topic

I haven't had my keys since last Thursday evening. I came home after picking up my son, brought in groceries, and made dinner. The car hasn't been moved since then. I didn't go anywhere on Friday and we didn't know they were missing until Saturday night when we wanted to take my car. They have to be at home somewhere but have looked in any obvious place or places my son may have stuck them. Does anyone have any psychic abilities on here to give me some insight on where to look? I am just mind boggled on where they could be. Thanks in advance for any help!

Posted (edited)

I have no psychic ability but I do have a method for finding lost items. What I do is to go back and sort of trace everything I've done previous to losing the item. This includes looking through any clothing worn, anything the item could be inside of or underneath of. I once found a lost item in the produce bin of my refrigerator (a place I normally would not have checked). Basically, you have to kind of think 'outside the box' and check places that don't make sense.

Good luck...perhaps someone who has some special insight can help you if this doesn't work.

Edited by Lilly
spelling
1 person likes this

Do you think you could have dropped them in a bag and then put the bag away, hopefully not in the trash....